It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney losing it? A disheveled Romney pumps gas, looks downright gloomy in La Jolla, California

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

I think this is pretty meaningless. We all know that politicians have a team of people there to make them look presidential, and they analyse everything to the point where one hair out of place can be seen as a weakness!

I think this is probably just him looking as he would normally look outside of that phony political arena. It's a non-story.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
Couple of jerks, aren't you. I hope the next time you're at your lowest someone stomps on your neck.

Remember Mitt Romney when it happens.

Oh woe is him, he didn't make president.

Boo fricking hoo, I'm sure he'll get along just fine. Believe it or not, there are others in a worse situation than Romney right now. The world's biggest roll eyes coming your way, buddy.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Another roll eyes to the next person who praises Romney for pumping his own gas.

I mean geez, is this all a person has to do these days to get praise? It used to be that you'd go and feed the starving in Africa, or donate large sums of money to charities, but no, all you have to do now is be a pampered rich guy who fills his own tank.

Give me strength!
edit on 22-11-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

It's not about Romney pumping his own gas. It's about celebrating his defeat.

There is something really low about dancing on a man who's already down.

It's poor sportsmanship.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

He is down? For real? That guy could buy your whole subdivision (home) out and put a Mc-romney fast food joint up
reply to post by Jordan River

There's a lot more things you can be down about. He's much better off than 99% of the population. He should count his blessings he doesn't have a life threatening illness or he could be homeless and wondering where his next meal is coming from.

I really don't have any sympathy for any of these millionaire candidates, democrat or republican, who lose a wish to gain more power to satisfy their hungry need to be on top of the world. To believe they really want to make life better for all Americans or the world, is being completely naive. Everyone of them are self-centered, and are so far removed from the pressures of the average American, they could only focus on laws that personally affect them.

Let's pretend, if you or anyone else out there were sitting on millions or billions of dollars, would you take a job that would run you ragged every day, stress you out, cause you grief, loss of privacy, aggravation from the public and opposing party members. all on a salary that is paltry in comparison to your normal yearly income? What's wrong with this picture?

It's not about doing good for the people, it's all about wanting POWER & CONTROL. Yep, I feel bad for Romney, McCain, Kerry, and all those other multimillionaire candidates who loss their run for the presidency.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Money doesn't make you any less human. The body is still stressed and exhausted. There is still a period of physical depression and recovery.

I see exactly where all of you are coming from now. It's a very ugly position.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Am I the only one here who thinks it doesn't resemble Romney in anything but apparent age and race?

I mean sure if it was obvious that it was Romney I would give you that, but his face doesn't even seem to have the same features as clean public ready Mitt.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sometimes people need to hit rock-bottom before they can make progress away from thought-patterns that revolve around status and money and ambition.

edit on 22-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Mitt Romney is 6' 2" tall from the looks of the photo that guy is around 5' 7" tall I think its just a look alike.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There are other pictures of the same thing and he looks totally normal. They purposely picked the worst picture because the media knows how willingly you accept their garbage.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Many normal people feel that way because we know that we have worked as hard or harder than people with lots of money like Romney. We know the system is rigged to allow certain few to break through or get lucky the line to become wealthy like him. The others have it handed to them by their ancestors and never really work a day in their life like many of us normal people. Many of off believe equal effort deserves equal wealth and people like Romney get to live the the life of luxury while some hard working folk kill themselves just trying to feed thier children.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by Monger

I agree, people were struggling to connect with him... If I could have seen him as more "human" during the campaign I may have seriously considered voting for him.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

except, if was taken during the campaign no one would believe it. or they'd say it was staged

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Couple of jerks, aren't you. I hope the next time you're at your lowest someone stomps on your neck.

Remember Mitt Romney when it happens.

Lowest point in his life? Really, the man's parents are probably dead, his wife has been incredibly sick in his lifetime. If this is his lowest point then I have zero respect for the man.

Either way, He doesn't look depressed in the picture to me. Just looks like a normal guy.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wake me up when there are pics of him on skid row with a dirty needle in his arm.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Has ATS become a tabloid now..
So what if he looks like a real person simply living in the REAL world??

Some would say if someone should be looking down and beaten, it would be the american people as they are the true losers following the elections.

tom
edit on 22-11-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by humphreysjim

It's not about Romney pumping his own gas. It's about celebrating his defeat.

There is something really low about dancing on a man who's already down.

It's poor sportsmanship.

He isn't "down" though, that's the point, he's highly priviledged and if not becoming president is a "low-point" causing depression, then he certainly needs a healthy dose of perspective, although I doubt the heartless bastard would understand what real suffering is actually like.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Must be tough when the outcome you were promised by your religion (and God by default) doesn't miraculously appear.

Not to mention that your vaunted Get Out The Vote machinations (Orca) turn into a massive debacle and the people responsible laugh all the way to the bank after hitting you up for as much money as possible.

What goes around comes around. I hear the Secret Service bailed on him instantaneously as soon as the election results were announced. Must be a bit freaky in public now without a bunch of guys around protecting you with hidden Uzis and ear pieces and all the rest.

Will he stop dying his hair and start actually looking his age now? And where's Miss Ann? Playing with her $77K tax deduction?

Sorry, but the man could have done so much with his money; for what he blew on campaign ads, he could have started a foundation to find the cure for MS and helped the world. Instead, he just played his puppet part and accepted what the PTB told him for over a year about what a great candidate he was. Even with his hubris levels, he should have known better. He looks like he doesn't know what to do with himself now that the puppeteer's hand has been removed.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I could go lower, but I won't. I'll switch to sarcasm. My heart weeps for poor Romney. Forget about the election. The increased capital gains taxes can really take the wind out of a multimillionaire's sails.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You people amaze me. In fact, are you people at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join