It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While the Whales Were Sleeping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Please. Knock it off! Help me to make a clean break with the past! The parole board decided him to be insane and sent him to a headshrink whom he told the whole story. and believe than I’m not paranoid! First of all I want to tie up loose ends. Tell me when exactly did these hallucinations begin? - asked the headshrink eating a brownie. Please. Around their igloo fires with glee A hundred yards away was a straight road, showing white in the moonlight. Behind them were men afoot, marching in column, with dimly gleaming rifles aslant above their shoulders. They moved slowly and in silence. Endeavouring to orient himself, as a surveyor or navigator might say, the man moved his eyes slowly along its visible length and at a distance of a quarter-mile to the south of his station saw, dim and grey in the haze, a group of horsemen riding to the north.
The Eskimos tell tales Of Narwhal. Listen and you'll see This unicorn of whales
Through frosty waves off Greenland's coast Majestically advance. And like a knight come forth to joust Hold high its wary lance.Knock it off! So please take the chance, if the chance you should get, To ride with a whale through the ocean. Help me to make a clean break with the past! Keep a level head! Take all the medice asylulouder. Then a monstrous freak with wide load and a rusty anchor instead of a leg with a chainsaw in his hands resembling rakeso tie up loose ends. Tell me when exactly did these hallucinations begin? - asked the headshrink eating a brownie. Please. Knock it off! Help me to make a clean break with the past! Keep a level head! Take all the medicines on out of bed and ran through the window. In the street he hopped in an opened ambulance car and pusheda desert my brain puked out an enormous legion of text. a great wall of text leashing forwards like whale songs in the night All of a sudden I pledge my head I saw HIM! Believe me! Would you go for a sail On the back of a whale? Would you sail through the ocean, so blue? There's a lot you could see
(If the whale would agree) It's more fun than a trip to the zoo! You'll get mighty wet, But it's worth it, you bet, just be sure to rub on suntan lotion!-well?! The striped breastplate of a damascened suit of Milanese armor glittered in one corner; Loves and Nymphs of porcelain; Chinese Grotesques, vases of celadon and crackle-ware; Saxon and old Souvres cups encumbered the shelves and nooks of the apartment. I think you should relax, old bean! Don’t stuff your head with unnecessary things. (to the waiter) Hey runt! 2 martinis! Hm, I like this place! Beanbag chairs, oak tables, even the spittoons are made from crystal! Glitz and glamour! The owner must be an egghead to open such a place when the whole world is speaking about economic slump! He had a trick up his sleeve pulled out at the right moment. I think we should get acquainted with him. it's no-brainer.You know pulling the strings is the most effective way nowadays to make it big. Hey, do you listen to me? -…sorry? My mind is wandering. I’d better go home. -no home. To the dance floor!! Andrew pulled him downstairs where loads of people enjoyed theirselves dancing. Alexander took a stab at scuttling off but Andrew snatched him and didn’t let him go away. The loud music deafened Alexander. He was standing in the very center among drunk smoking pumped-up freaks crying out loud. Everything mixed. Bright light. And a bloody dismal picture sprang up behind his eyes. It was like abattoir. Not for animals but for people. “Second hell circle” was Alexander’s thought. The circle of people living their lives in spree, wasting money for nothing. Huge crippled bogeymen were skinning crying people and cutting their organs. Filthy people swarmed in the long queue to the slaughtermen waiting for their death.he heard fretting noise that kept him from concentrating. It resembled the noise of a chainsaw and became benevolen on the gas pedal and drove away from the hospital. The freak followed him brandishing the saw. Alexander drove as fast as possible and didn’t notice a speed bump which scratched the use it could explode any moment. he fuel tank. Alexander had to leave the car becaling the ambulance car. followed him brandishing the saw. Alexander drove as fast as possible and didn’t notice a speed bump which scratch I was attacked by a use it could explode any moment. crazy freak that was brandishing his chainsaw and nearly killed me! I had multiple death threats! Please be m till you pass a course of treatment. You pose threat to people. Here you’ll have felicitous conditions to recover. When he was out of car he went straight into the hands of the police. He was apprehended for infringement of a public order and for steape. The dealer followed me closely through the tortuous way contrived between the piles of furniture; warding off with his hands the hazardous sweep of my coat-skirts; watching my elbows with the uneasy attention of an antiquarian and a usurer.

edit on 21-11-2012 by DrGod because: spelling and grammer

join