It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What You May Not Know about President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ltheghost

Originally posted by Shuye

Originally posted by Ben81

hi SonoftheSun
if i had to choose between whos the most evil man
i would say .. Netanyahu and by far

Is it the same Netanyahu who appeared as a wuss to many Israelis yesterday, when he declared a one-sided ceasefire to stop the escalation of the conflict? Is this the act of an evil man?

You tell me.

No it's a man with no better options. If they kept up the "defense" attacks on Gaza, Israel would look even worse to the international community. And that Iron Dome is expense. I think Obama told them to sign that cease fire or start paying for the Iron Dome yourself. 90,000 a missile isn't cheap when its being used to shoot down the 50 dollar rockets Hamas is firing.

Eactly what i though

90,000 a missile isn't cheap when its being used to shoot down the 50 dollar rockets Hamas is firing.

the more Hamas shoot those small thing in the air going no where
the more Israel loose money

in reality when Hamas shoot one cheep missile it make 90 000$ of damage

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Anyone with ears that hear and eyes that see knows that the United States of America; the country that me and mine have worked, fought and died for has been seized by a Great Evil; an evil that is so wide spread and pervasive throughout our society that there is no ridding ourselves of this cancer....that's it; prepare for tings to get worse and worse and worse.

Every time I have heard Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speak, I have found him to be a very good and honest man and as for Israel..don't get me started.

edit on 23-11-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Stirling points made, but keep in mind likely the largest gas field in the world is Pars, mostly in Iran.
the SW tip is tapped by Shell, and produces 100000 barrels of oil from gas, thanks to Fischer Tropf.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Its sad that a guy like this is the only thing keeping the west for continuing its world domination. I am not saying he is a good guy. Maybe he did cheat his way into office. maybe the government is oppressive. He is not yeilding to the west for better or for worse but it seems it is for the worse since they get sanctioned up the wazzoo to encourage the removal of an "oppressive" regime that has bad qualities but knows that it is important to stay soverign and not get dominated by the west.

yeah they may have screwed up ways but I kinda can sympathize with iran. Once you get someone friendly to the west in there it will fall in line with the rest of the world. everyone fears a nwo yet by forcing countries that do not agree with the west to yield to the west it is accelerating the NWO. That is if you even believe in that.

I still find it funny that since the crusades not much has changed. We are still having some kind of a holy war that is still motivated by fear, religion, and political ideals... driven by greed and lust for power.

The people of the nations that have invaded countries in the middle east get none of the spoils of the wars. The troops/people get a pat on the back for spreading democracy, and liberating a people. The elite get power and resources they then sell back to us at a premium, and those who risked the most to acquire those resources GET NOTHING. walk into a veterans hospital one day.

The kicker is that if the shoe was on the other foot we would be in the same situation today. haha we are screwed.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by Ben81

Anyone with ears that hear and eyes that see knows that the United States of America; the country that me and mine have worked, fought and died for has been seized by a Great Evil; an evil that is so wide spread and pervasive throughout our society that there is no ridding ourselves of this cancer....that's it; prepare for tings to get worse and worse and worse.

Every time I have heard Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speak, I have found him to be a very good and honest man and as for Israel..don't get me started.

I should add that where we are today in this country did not happen over night. The Bad Karma that is now bubbling up all around us probably began with my ancestors who landed here from Cornwall England in 1607 or shortly their after when the settlers victimized their first Native American. It does not make meat all proud or happy that I am the descendent of Indian Killers and Slave Owners or in my own generation the murderer of little people in Asia and now in the Middle East but these may well be the least of our Sins that are now coming due and payable. I also believe that all the human souls that have ever incarnated on this planet are now again living for some kind of cyclical judgement that happens every 32,000 years or so and those who survive are meant to be the ones to begin again. I just hope (amongst other things) it is a cycle of growth and not a repeat and of course I am going to do what I can that it be my children and my bloodline that makes that fresh start.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You're right, I don't know much about him, and this sappy video didn't change that one bit. I am supposed to believe a video just because it's on the internets?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join