It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What You May Not Know about President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
War does need at least some public support... unless it's between drones and the rest of an unenthusiastic population.

And that also explains our poor education system because they don't want the young and enlisting to realize certain things and it should also tell you how important communication is... and why they are so vested in those interests as well, but I think communication will prevail outside of global catastrophe. In other words, people will get smarter and know more about who they are or they will die and have to start all over one way or another.

The faces we see on TV may only be faces but some of those faces... you know exactly what side of the fence they are on with certain things. All things? No way... but is there any question about his view on Israel? Not so much. Is there any question on certain Israeli leaders wanting to bomb Iran? Not so much.

Face it... this guy is a leader in Iran and I think the general population doesn't feel like getting bombed.

That's kind of hard to blur.

When it comes to certain things, the majority opinion and who it voted in counts.

If we have a leader who jumps ship on that issue in OUR country, we have to hope less and less of our military people get suckered into this.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It looks like the Jews gave Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the Stanley Cup
That trophy is HUGE!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
He reminds me of Ho Chi Minh a bit (who turned down a comfy house in favour of a modest open shack). There's certainly a lot to be said for leaders living humbly. Not saying he's a fantastic guy, but it's respectable.

The music was ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
"A Mad Knee Jab?" What is this propaganda? Is he supposed to be an Islamic Ghandi? How about a video about his views on Holocaust, Nazi's, Israel, etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pink Panther

And there's the polarisation again. His views are actually rather considered, and regards the holocaust thing, his sentiments have actually been echoed by some intelligent Jews.

There is no doubt revisionists have a hard time with that aspect of history. And it needn't be that way. When it is that way, it should be brought up, like Ahmadinejad (and many others) did.

Are we scared of uncovering a revised truth? Are we worried we'd be diminishing the very real sorrow that many groups of people endured during that time? Are we worried that perhaps a few fibs were told in order to milk the situation (like any hard done by group would do, especially with a new homeland in sight.. pretty big deal!)?

Do any of those questions, regardless of the answer wipe the horror of what went on? no.

But should we retire our curiosity in favour of blind acceptance? I would say no. I think It's important that our view is accurate, and blind freddy can see there's a huge rejection of revising the holocaust, like no other event in history.

Am I saying that it didn't happen? Hell no. But should we close the books? no. Not on any topic for that matter. No reasonable person would want that if ignorance isn't their thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
He dont likes the Jews some will say ?
Think again .. time you wake up from the msm lies

So many awkward hugs at the end

Cool video though. People should see that

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

He dont likes the Jews some will say ?
Think again .. time you wake up from the msm lies

These are Neturei Karta.

Known to oppose Israel and calling to dismantle the state of Israel. You can read more about them Here.

That pic of Ahmadinejad sleeping on the floor has a small caption on the bottom right of it, with the website "persiancartoon.com", clicking on that website doesn't reveal much about it, but the name of the website doesn't scream "reliable".

Besides people, can you please stop being so naive and fall for every cute propaganda you see on YouTube? I don't care which side it serves, Youtube is not a reliable source of information. What happened to links, facts and reliability? You can make a similar film on Netanyahu, would you believe it too?
edit on 22-11-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Yeah, he's a real Saint.

I had an iranian millionaire friend who used to sleep on the floor all the time, that didn't stop him from being a total control freak. Neat video, nice music, cool little pictures, big time propaganda !!

This president used to be an executioner. That's right. When firing squads missed the heart, he was the one that would finish the job, in cold blood. Links, sources to this claim? None. Just second hand testimony from the above mentioned millionaire friend. A cute video though...

A real hero.

Sorry Ben, this guy is pure evil.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
He is a pro-western stooge.
Israel and Iran are actually friends, not enemies.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You gotta know how to spot propaganda when you see it.
Note the sappy music.
Note the attempt to make him seem an acetic monk of some sort.
Note the pictures of napping on the floor in his suit.(Why did they photograph him on the floor?In daytime?)
Note the fact that they dont mention him killing his own citizens when they peacefully protested the rigging of the last Iranian election.
Note the 8th grade AV club level editing.
I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

People aren't so naive as to not see what's going here, nor are they so naive as to accept what's being spieled in the west. This is a cringeworthy attempt at propaganda. Problem is, the guy is actually pretty humble.

We need a balanced view, and this isn't it. It's utter crap.

It's interesting. As the whole world slowly progresses, we're at each others throats more and more. It's certainly not less and less.

People need to get their head out of their arse so we can have balanced conversation. Believe this video completely and you're an idiot. Believe the guy is pure evil completely? you're an idiot too.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I do not hate him in the slightest bit!!!

In reality he has been vilified by the United States government.
I am not saying he is a saint but I know without a doubt he is not as bad or evil as the west Portrays him.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Yeah, he's a real Saint.

I had an iranian millionaire friend who used to sleep on the floor all the time, that didn't stop him from being a total control freak. Neat video, nice music, cool little pictures, big time propaganda !!

This president used to be an executioner. That's right. When firing squads missed the heart, he was the one that would finish the job, in cold blood. Links, sources to this claim? None. Just second hand testimony from the above mentioned millionaire friend. A cute video though...

A real hero.

Sorry Ben, this guy is pure evil.

hi SonoftheSun
if i had to choose between whos the most evil man
i would say .. Netanyahu and by far

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Makes me think of:

When the Jews return to Zion
And a comet rips the sky
And the Holy Roman Empire rises,
Then you and I must die.
From the eternal sea he rises,
Creating armies on either shore,
Turning man against his brother
'Til man exists no more

Fictitious literature, yes. But all too true

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What a great guy. He really loves soccer and using Islam as a form a control...;

just because he is against western policies doesn't automatically put him in a place of respect for me.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You got a point, Ben !

Looking at these two makes Harper look like a tooth fairy, doesn't it?

Gotta love politics !!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

hi SonoftheSun

Is it the same Netanyahu who appeared as a wuss to many Israelis yesterday, when he declared a one-sided ceasefire to stop the escalation of the conflict? Is this the act of an evil man?

You tell me.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

wow he is sleeping on a $5000.00 oriental rug. with doorways covered with $1000 rugs. Whats up with that?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well thats a side that many dont know about Amhadinejah
even myself didnt know he was like that
i surely dont trust anything that Fox or CNN will say
but that picture of him sleeping on the floor .. clearly not Obama or Netanyahu

i know this could also be a photo op
but what if .. maybe Ahmadinejad is not the boogey man after all .. and far from it
been portrayed in the western news all the time to be some antichrist guy

Whats your thoughs ?

edit on 11/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I think the guy is intelligent and not the evil the media makes him out to be. But we all know he is the puppet for the Religious rulers over there and doesn't have any real power. All he has is a visa and a title. Our Pro-Israel Media treats him like the devil or even worse...OJ..

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

hi SonoftheSun

Is it the same Netanyahu who appeared as a wuss to many Israelis yesterday, when he declared a one-sided ceasefire to stop the escalation of the conflict? Is this the act of an evil man?

You tell me.

No it's a man with no better options. If they kept up the "defense" attacks on Gaza, Israel would look even worse to the international community. And that Iron Dome is expense. I think Obama told them to sign that cease fire or start paying for the Iron Dome yourself. 90,000 a missile isn't cheap when its being used to shoot down the 50 dollar rockets Hamas is firing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join