It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What You May Not Know about President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well thats a side that many dont know about Amhadinejah
even myself didnt know he was like that
i surely dont trust anything that Fox or CNN will say
but that picture of him sleeping on the floor .. clearly not Obama or Netanyahu

i know this could also be a photo op
but what if .. maybe Ahmadinejad is not the boogey man after all .. and far from it
been portrayed in the western news all the time to be some antichrist guy

Whats your thoughs ?

edit on 11/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Aside from the fluffy orchestrated music which attempts to make us feel sorry for the guy, I actually did not know about this side of him (according to the video).

If these are facts about him, where are the sources to site this about him?

I remain skeptic about the video, but if true, I respect him. I think he is a smart individual and a humble speaker.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My friend just spent 3 weeks in Iran and he said that everyone he talked to doesn't like him and they want him out.

They blame him for the sanctions that are destroying their country.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well, wow, if true. But possibly propaganda. You just don't know. Sounds like a common fundamentalist christian. So maybe the two aren't so far apart.

However, as an agnostic, If often remind myself that we are all just simply humans trying to figure it out. I his similar words are true then kudos to him.

Still, extremists always seem to think death is justified and 'god' is on their side.

edit on 21-11-2012 by liveandlearn because: grammer

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That was so heart touching video .

I never Hate him . Only MSM from big corporate Media houses made him look evil .

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Aside from the fluffy orchestrated music which attempts to make us feel sorry for the guy, I actually did not know about this side of him (according to the video).

If these are facts about him, where are the sources to site this about him?

I remain skeptic about the video, but if true, I respect him. I think he is a smart individual and a humble speaker.

Yeah well .. i would need to be with him 24/24 7/7 for a year
and will let you know if its true lol

but the picture speak for itself .. even if its photo shoped
Obama or Netanyahu would never lay done sleeping on the floor just for a snap
it was probably snaped by his close staff in the hotel
yeah i also think he is a very smart and humble individual

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It is possible to have nice qualities and still be an ass. I guess the point is people are complex.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Curry: In your speeches, you pray for God to hasten the arrival of the hidden Imam, the Muslim messiah. Would you tell us, as I know you will speak about this at the general assembly, as well. What is your relationship with the hidden Imam, and how soon do you think before the second coming?

Ahmadinejad: Yes, that's true. I prayed for the arrival of the 12th Imam. The owner of the age, as we call him. Because the owner of the age is the symbol of the – justice and brotherly love prevailing around the world. When the Imam arrives, all of these problems will be resolved. And a prayer for the owner of the age is nothing but a wish for justice and brotherly love to prevail around the world. And it's an obligation a person takes upon himself to always think about brotherly love. And also to treating others as equals.

All people can establish such a connection with the Imam of the age. It's roughly the same as the relationship which exists between Christians and the Christ. They speak with Jesus Christ and they are sure that Christ hears them. And responds. Therefore, this is not limited to us only. Any person can talk with the Imam.

Curry: You've said that you believe that his arrival, the apocalypse, would happen in your own lifetime. What do you believe that you should do to hasten his arrival?

Ahmadinejad: I have never said such a thing.

Curry: Ah, forgive me.

Ahmadinejad: I – I – I was talking about peace.

Curry: Forgive me.

Ahmadinejad: What is being said about an apocalyptic war and – global war, things of that nature. This is what the Zionists are claiming. Imam…will come with logic, with culture, with science. He will come so that there is no more war. No more enmity, hatred. No more conflict. He will call on everyone to enter a brotherly love. Of course, he will return with Jesus Christ. The two will come back together. And working together, they would fill this world with love. The stories that have been disseminated around the world about extensive war, apocalyptic wars, so on and so forth, these are false.

For the entire interview:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

It's the 12th Imam thing that has always caught me wondering about the intentions of Ahmadinejad. Wondering if he truly wants to bring about an apocalyptic scenario in which he thinks that all justice will be served.

Everything he has to say about Zionists... well that's a different story. I think Zionism is rather crude, but I feel the same way about Hamas, the Brother Hood, Fatah and all the others that have stake in taking back Israel and what not.

The world would be better off with out these things IMO. I'm fairly certain Israel is now winning the game of suppression and isolation and they all just want to be liberated so damn badly lol. It's all a joke really... Ahmadinejad is no better and no worse than a majority of them anyways.

It's not like he doesn't openly suggest that Zionism is a bad thing and that it should be removed. Isn't that all that there is to really know? It's not as if the world would pay any attention to Iran if it wasn't for Ahmadinejad's stance on the Zionism issue and the support for the opposition. He may be a good guy, in some light... but in the 'light of the lord' lol, he's just some devil in disguise.... right?

edit on 21-11-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional comment

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Starred becayse even if some of these things are not true, I don't think he's anything close to what is being said about him on msm news.

He's defending his country! Wouldn't YOU be combative knowing Israel was chaffing at the bit to bomb you?

This guy knows... and WE KNOW... It doesn't matter what Iran does, the elites made that country part of the WW3/NWO game plan because of their oil and status in the M E.

This guy knows it, we know it.

Why do any of us try to pretend like we wouldn't be going ape# if Israel and elites were on our case for their agenda. Even threats coming from Iran right now would be a bit conservative on their part. I mean really, anybody on this board would be shooting fire out of their nostrils if they had to put up with Israelis and the remains of the old empire and the crown.

Even if it's just a temporary exercise, I think God himself would be pleased to see anyone trying to learn more about this entire situation. It's not an affront to the Christian God... it's what he would want you to do, imo.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is no role model, while the guy may live by humble means his actions are still detestable. The fact that he stole the 2009 "election," on top of Iran's current sanctions, make him and the Ayatollah rather unpopular figures.

Iran's government isn't something to praise, really. I'm not saying that the mainstream media is 100% correct in their demonizing of Ahmadinejad, but, unlike most South American leaders whom Western media outlets also discredit and condemn, Iran's people are very much fed up with their oppressive government.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Blatant propaganda, pure and simple.

I'm not saying that the man is Satan incarnate, he's no worse than many other world leaders. He does say some whacky things, what with the holocaust revisionism and such.

He clearly has the capacity for great evil. Let's not forget that he presides over a nation which hangs homosexuals from cranes, for the crime of daring to practice their sexuality.

Not that I'm necessarily comparing the two, but Hitler was super nice to dogs. Even a madman can have 'good' qualities.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think we need to be very careful in how we interpret such things. There is propaganda produced by everybody .

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Oh come on.... if it is his fault that the US doesn't want other countries buying Irans oil... then why the hell do they still want to buy their oil?

The sanctions are a world economy game card... and one that is actually playing AGAINST our own dollar.

How's that for "his fault"?
edit on 21-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He dont likes the Jews some will say ?
Think again .. time you wake up from the msm lies

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Dinkle
My friend just spent 3 weeks in Iran and he said that everyone he talked to doesn't like him and they want him out.

That's right and that's just how modern day imperialism works. Rather than physically removing people, you sanction any country that doesn't bow down and sooner or later they'll vote in someone that will bow down.

it's a sham. Shame on the Iranians if they're too stupid to see that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
He's the mouthpiece for the Mullahs.

The Mullahs are the one's that wield the true power in Iran.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
He's the mouthpiece for the Mullahs.

The Mullahs are the one's that wield the true power in Iran.

Whats your point ?
Obama is the mouth piece for the elite
every PM and President are controlled by powerfull people running the show behind them
but Amhadinejad looks to be the most humble one
even Putin wouldnt sleep on the floor like that lol
but if i had so many staff members working hard behind me ..
would probably do the same thing
he knows they diserve the bed more then him .. (some might be old people)

even if he is a mouthpiece .. doesnt mean he is a bad guy
edit on 11/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by Frank Dinkle

That's right and that's just how modern day imperialism works. Rather than physically removing people, you sanction any country that doesn't bow down and sooner or later they'll vote in someone that will bow down.

it's a sham. Shame on the Iranians if they're too stupid to see that.

Even in Iran there are going to be people who do not see that the country is being targeted for a global plot and they will blame their discomforts on those who stood their ground because those people know the country is on the chopping block.

That doesn't make him wrong about that. It's pretty plain to see they have been working on Iran for a while. It's a key region, always has been. They know they have to control it or destabilize it to keep their fist around the world economy.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Now that Bin Laden has been*ahem* killed, Gaddafi and Hussein have been killed well, we're running out of boogiemen to fill that roll of public enemy #1. This man seems to be the next in line.

I have only seen him interviewed a handful of times, but each time, what he has said has seemed like a man who refuses to fall in line with western thinking, and that's just fine by me. But that's not OK with the leaders of the nations who have a different agenda and a materialist, warmongering approach. Get on board or be choked by sanctions. The fact that this guy is apparently not phased in the least, and not cow-towing to their demands, well that irks them. Sell us your oil, or we'll invent a reason to take it.

Last time I checked, he wasn't running around the globe bombing to smithereens any nation that didn't have the same belief system as him, and calling it "Liberating or instilling democracy".
What we seem to do is vilify those who don't jump on board the UN agenda.

Whenever I, see Bush or Cheney or Putin or the Pope ( I could go on and on) I have this visceral instinctual reaction to recoil, and I noticed I always have this look on my face like I just caught a waft of something decaying.
I don't get that with this guy. I'm going with my gut on this one.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You guys....get a small clue tonight.....
a gift
The War with Iran isnt about Irans oil.........
The whole freaking situation is about Natural gas......
Well pipeliness really, because thats where the money in natural gas xomes from...transporting it....
China/Iran and the Western consortium, have two different competing pipelines in the works....
The one or the other, but very likely not both will end up serving both India, and pakistan......a huge market....really literally many trillions of dollars over a long time.....
The fact that Iran will trade Oil for gold doesnt help either.......
Where do Turkey and Syria fit in?
Turkey is vying for the Cyprus gas field called leviathan...get it>
Member the leviathan thats supposed to come up from the sea?
Well this is it...
Syria is right in line to pipe Leviathan gas through it.......
The Israelis have control over developement of this huge gas field......off cyprus...which the Turks hold the northern end still after they invaded a while back....
I have the flu today so i may be slightly off kilter here, but this war is gonna have to be fought unless the natural gas distribution gets straightened out and who owns what gets settled...thats just the tip of the rabbit hole.
Whether Oddkob is true to the faith or just another nut job, hes small potatoes to the people who pull off these huge combinations crimes and business ventures......and they really are both....
And they dont care if its war well too bad so sad heres a box with the parts of your dad.......
Amadinejihad has really very very little to do with outcomes.......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join