It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Exorcist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's true you know. He will not come out easily. I've performed many exorcisms, but to this day there has been only one success story. The movies actually nailed it, have you seen the exorcist? That's exactly what it's like. He'll do everything in his power to torment me, everything in his power to get me to stop. I want my family back and I'll be damned if I let him win. So many failed exorcisms can weigh on a person, but my father made a promise to me, a promise that keeps me going.

I exorcise everyday, I have goals in life and I work like I've never worked before. I can't see it when I look in the mirror, but my father says I have biceps the size of the sun.

I have goals... I want what was taken, what was stolen, I want the resurrection.

Edit: And in the end, if he doesn't want to come out? He's the dead one.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They... They torment me. They torment me as they torment themselves. They hate me with every ounce of their being. They've taken it, taken it all away. Taken my home, taken my transportation, my food, my friends and family. They've taken it all away they did, but they can't have what they want. They want my life, but they cannot have it unless I give it. They took it all away and said I could have it all back if only I would give them my life. Keep it all ya filthy bastards, my life belongs to me!

And after all the pain they bring. I'd still save their life.

If you ever run into one... Water, it reflects their true image to which they shriek and run away. The strong ones, they don't run. They drink it, the holy water, and it changes them profoundly. The water, it bears with it the power to raise the dead, but they must drink it.

Near the beginning, right around the time they took it all... They tried to take one other from me. I loved her so. I held on, they pulled and pulled and I held on so tight, but the tighter I held on the more she slipped away. When I let go... She turned and took a sip from the cup. They still try to take her, they try to take me too, but they can't, we both have sight now and we can see them.

There is another that I love, I love her so very much. They took her a very long time ago. I leave a goblet of water on my door step every day and every night hoping that she might come take a sip...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The road has been oh so long and full of pot holes, nails, and all sorts of things that go bump in the night. Sometimes I get to thinking maybe this is all for naught, but my father... He wipes my tears away and says "My son, would I lie to you?" I pick myself up and carefully clean off that goblet and fill it with pure and fresh water again and again.

The water is hand selected. I purify it myself. There is no technology that can purify water to the extent that holy water must be pure. Each and every atom painstakingly examined and cleansed by hand. Sure I make mistakes from time to time, but my father says it is only so that I may learn. Day in and day out I go about cleaning, making my mistakes and correcting my mistakes. Day in and day out... Because I love her so much.

I remember when I woke up. My father exorcised me himself, apparently I'm the only one he will have exorcised himself, but of those I exorcise it is by extension that he exorcised them because he did so to me. Boy was that a rude awakening, I didn't actually believe in such things at the time. In 2006 he tapped me on my shoulder, then in 2007 he socked me right in the face. I flew out the window and fell from the 66th floor all the way to the ground where a tree broke my fall. My eyes opened for the first time and I wept like I've never wept before.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh yeah, you can also bathe in the water, it works that way too. Lord knows that girl out there needs a good scrub down. She's a whore you see, she sells herself for table scraps and drugs.

I know she cleans up well though. You can't see it, but there's an inner beauty that exists within her. It's covered in all sorts of muck and dead flesh, but wash all that away and her beauty will shine like never before.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Although I know she can be, currently she's not a terribly nice person. I remember a very long time ago she tricked this guy into eating something he was allergic to, he died. It is reversible though, they just need to drink the water is all.

Honestly it's good stuff I tell ya. I live on it. There's a lot of water out there and I know it can be tough not to drown in it, but if you know your stuff well enough the water can support the weight of your body just fine.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Symbiot because:

top topics

join