It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Previously Sealed Documents On James Holmes Released To Public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Irony Alert

(Irony Begins) The coincidences of James Holmes, budding neuroscientist, transforming into an orange haired mass shooting zombie, and his familial relationship to Robert Holmes, computer expert scheduled to testify as a whistle blower and money tracing bloodhound in the LIBOR banking scandal, are really not worth mentioning.

Why anyone would think that there is anything more than a coincidental relationship between these two sets of circumstances is an indication of just how far off the deep end a very small minority of internet knuckleheads have gone.

Thank God the rest of the population is carrying on, confident that nothing too scary crooked is going on. I would hate to be so suspicious that I actually thought the financial establishment capable of ruining a young scientist just to prevent his father from helping to trace the whereabouts of a few trillion misappropriated dollars.
(Irony Ends)
edit on 22-11-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum=

I was not going to post in this thread, BUT that is the funniest photo. I have been laughing for a 1/2 hour....

Thanks!

MG
edit on 22-11-2012 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
I am not adamant, I think it is a massive set up and not possible for Holmes to be the sole shooter let alone the mastermind.

Thanks for clarifying that; glad we're on the same page.

Earlier today I was listening to comedian Jim Jefferies podcast, Talking Sh!t with Jim and Eddie, and the Holmes thing briefly came up and Jim mentioned how he considers himself the opposite of a conspiracy theory guy but there is too much weird things going on with this incident for him to not wonder what the truth is and if Holmes is actually a patsy... I only mention that because it is a good example of the notion that if one takes the time to look at the Aurora massacre in its entirety, they will have more questions than answers and more doubt than belief regarding Holmes' sole responsibility for the massacre.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Just remember that if he is 'suicided' then the truth will never be revealed. Not even a hope. If he goes to trial The odds of at least getting some rationality in to the case will be reasonable.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Thank you for typing that up, and wording it so well.

I have been pretty invested in this case and I get slightly angry talking about it because it reeks of oddities. That and the fact that news programs have been posting "The Colorado Shooter" with a picture of James Holmes, (as if he has already been convicted), since the day of his arrest. Unfortunately, that's been enough to sway people into overlooking how strange this case is. When I try to discuss it with anyone, I simply end up getting flustered and unable to formulate exactly why this case bothers me.

Your post is one that I will be referencing from here on out. Thank you

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by NickDC202

Just remember that if he is 'suicided' then the truth will never be revealed. Not even a hope. If he goes to trial The odds of at least getting some rationality in to the case will be reasonable.

I agree that Holmes' being "suicided" seems more of a probable than just a possibility.

One of the many things about the Aurora massacre I keep going back to is the multiple official stories of Holmes' arrest (keep in mind that all of the very different official stories about this came from Chief Oates and none of the MSM have questioned Oates about the official, ever-changing stories he's spun). If Holmes' needed to be "suicided" why not just concoct a "suicide by cop" scenario? IMO a "suicide by cop" event in which immediately following the movie theater shooting a heavily armed individual dressed in body armor was killed by the officer responding to the scene would have been more plausible than a heavily armed man dressed in body armor is arrested without incident, and by the way mentioned his home was booby trapped in hopes of killing first responders, that is being spun in the "official" story....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

I think part of the general frustration one feels in relation to this case comes from the way that such a strange set of circumstances can simply disappear without a trace in the snowstorm of trivia that people are bombarded with every day in the media.

People's minds are being deliberately addled by the media, in my opinion. They can no longer distinguish between what is important and what is empty froth. Even people in the media don't know what is going on. Most media people are like George W. Bush in his function as explainer of 9/11 to the American people. If you want the Average Joe to believe a simpleton's version of history, you put a simpleton into a position of authority and let him do all of the explaining. That's our media. That's the media that is telling the truth, in the definition given by "George Constanza" on Seinfeld, that is, "It's not a lie if you believe it."

The problem is that the underlying issues are actually serious, as you know.

edit on 25-11-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It is interesting to contrast James Holmes with well known "patsies" that preceded him. Until this time it has been the considered judgement of the people who cook up these stunts that colorless non-entities are the patsies of choice, who will be accepted by the American people as the sorts of riff raff capable of throwing monkey wrenches into the lives of popular leaders like the Kennedy brothers or Martin Luther King.

James Earl Ray, Sirhan Sirhan and Lee Harvey Oswald are very similar in their lack of color as personalities, with nerdy loser Oswald being the most flamboyant of the trio.

However, at this time in America's history we see evidence of a real sea change in the secret assessment of just what Americans will swallow. Now it is brainy eccentrics masquerading as comic book villains. It is an actual merging of ordinary reality into the realm of Stan Lee fantasy.

This amounts to a declaration by the powers that be, that the American people as a whole are assessed to have crossed over from some appreciation of objective reality into the psychological environment of delusional paranoid fantasy. The whole country is manifesting acceptance of a completely rediculous dramatic production as "reality". America as a country has officially entered into a sort of national psychosis.

One could see it in the response to 9/11, which was another "stage production", but in the case of James Holmes, it just screams that the country as a whole is crazy when it accepts the circumstances of the Colorado shootings as given.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join