It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to deny ignorance in the Middle East

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
To the OP

Still don’t get it. THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Why are you whining and asking for peace while you are living on illegal and occupied land belongs to them..?

Do you really think that memories and feelings of murdering of Palestinians minions/defenceless in addition confiscating their belongings after 70 years will vanish so easily into the thin air like never happened..??

Are you HUMAN….???

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Why don't you reply to the native American who schooled you in this thread?

If you don't see your comments as racist you are just sad.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You know whats funny? Even with 170+ rockets fired into Israel, only a few dozen people have died. While when Israel decides to 'defend' themselves with just one strike, they manage to kill a few dozen people. I don't know how this works. You claim that 45% Israelis are in target? Then how come there are so few casualties when the rocket count is so high? How come Israel manages to kill so many with just a few strikes?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by The Old American

Then I show up. I have the original deed to the house, and I built it. I was forcefully, and illegally removed, from the house by outsiders. Your grandfather was a guest there, but the moment I was forced out, force that he didn't help me overcome, he took over the house and pretended it was his from the beginning. Now I'm back to take what was originally mine and stolen from me.

don't you mean you show up with a work of fiction perporting to be true but appears to be, on the whole, factually inaccurate, and that's your only actual claim to the house?

Cause that's closer to the actual situation. And, of course, it's meaningless. Both people are fully dug in where they are, and aren't going to budge, so it's time to stop dreaming of one side just evaporating.

I'm sorry that the historical, archaeological, and anthropological evidence all support that the area we call Israel today was the home of the Hebrews, and that the so-called "Palestinians" of today are of Arab, Syrian, Lebanese, and Egyptian descent and have no ancestral claim on the land. It must be frustrating to know the truth, but not able to speak it for fear of being ostracized by the anti-Israel community that thrives here on ATS. Luckily, there are people like me here to tell the actual truth of the region, and not some fairy tale. We're not afraid of sticking our neck out to reveal it.

I could, however, go back farther, if you like. Before the Hebrews arrived, it was the home of the Canaanites. But, alas, they are no more, and there are no ancestors of the Canaanites left to claim the land. So, we can only go back to the inhabitants that can still lay claim to it. Which they have.

BTW: it was your "both sides are wrong!" type of comment that gave you away. In my experience, a person that says that knows that "their side" is wrong, but can't, for whatever pathetic peer-pressure reason, say it out loud.

/TOA

i'm glad you wish to tell the truth of the region. between 80 & 90% of the "jews in israel are descended from the kazars, a country near or in russia hundreds of years ago and are not decended from the mid-east jews at all.

as you say, both sides are all dug in now. had the jews/kazars embraced the palestinians from the get go instead of terrorizing them and committing genocide on them, it could have been a whole different story.

you may find the "anti-israeli" fraternity are actually, like myself, anti the disgusting primitive attitude and character of the zionist regime and its politicians and supporters, and not anti-jewish at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Why don't you reply to the native American who schooled you in this thread?

If you don't see your comments as racist you are just sad.

Few reason. This thread is not about native Americans. It is about the middle east. I do not derail threads to prove a point. Second, I never claimed that ALL natives sit on reserves and drink themselves into oblivion. I spoke on what I've see both in the world and online. Native Americans (not an actual race of people nor are they native to the land so I technically can't be racist) sit on reserves and complain about land they never even claimed to own.

With that said, Native Americans were already at war with each other before the "white man" ever showed up. Sides had to be taken. Secondly, As an American, it is my RIGHT to be racist if I so choose (not that I am claiming to be). Your insinuations of racism do not bother me in the least. I couldn't care less about being politically correct.

I can't respond to everyone that responds to me, but just because you asked, I've responded to both of you.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

i doubt that many (including deetermined) will recognise these facts judgeing by the reaction or lack of it, your description certainly is the truth and the zionists have the world by the short and curlys. if not them then the top most elite or london bankers/rothchilds? are using them.

the war between moslem and christian is coming soon to a planet near you, as was originally announced by albert pike more than a century ago. but most people sleep.

edit on 24-11-2012 by orangutang because: to add mention of counter-poster

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
Truth is, we have no interest in anymore land. We wish to make the best of what we have, and we only occupy land for security and strategic reasons. But even though, we gave up lands before in exchange for peace, or at least the hope for peace:

Israel withdrawn from Gaza in 2005, Evacuating by using force 21 settlements from Gaza strip, ripping many Israelis away from their homes only to give Gaza the opportunity to evolve in their own territory.

No interest in anymore land?! How utterly gracious of the Israeli's. Israeli's hope for peace??? You're joking right?

Do you have any idea how ignorant it may be considered to state you ripped away Israeli's from their homes to give Gazan's the opportunity to evolve in their own territory? Israel has a complete blockade, land, sea and air of a small area it regularly blows to pieces. They have very few resources yet cannot trade with anyone. I can't even send them a tractor and or seeds because of Israel. I can't send crayons, children's books for education.

For goodness sake how just how are they to "evolve in their own territory"?

Anyway i am glad very few Israelis died in the rocket attacks. Shame i can't say the same for the wounded and dead innocent Palestinians, especially the children.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Collective

Attention. I'm not Pro-Israeli, but Pro-Humanity

I'm sorry to say so many people have entirely missed the point, it is utterly disappointing to see the levels of hate and misunderstanding here, I guess most people didn't read the OP AT ALL. Please read my Second thread, as a reply to all those who've replied me, maybe you'll understand the bigger picture here.

That was the entire purpose of this thread. Right from the beginning.

I don't know how to help ATS overcome the hatred, but hate doesn't lead to nowhere, only love is. Hate will only cause us more misery and separation.

Good night to you all.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

Attention. I'm not Pro-Israeli, but Pro-Humanity

I'm sorry to say so many people have entirely missed the point, it is utterly disappointing to see the levels of hate and misunderstanding here, I guess most people didn't read the OP AT ALL. Please read my Second thread, as a reply to all those who've replied me, maybe you'll understand the bigger picture here.

That was the entire purpose of this thread. Right from the beginning.

I don't know how to help ATS overcome the hatred, but hate doesn't lead to nowhere, only love is. Hate will only cause us more misery and separation.

Good night to you all.
edit on 24-11-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

Wait. So you're not Pro-Israeli but your post starts off with the following words:

This OP is going to be Pro-Israeli

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

The fact that the opening post was Pro-Israeli doesn't mean that i'm Pro-Israeli, it had an agenda that you too have missed, sadly.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Do you have any idea how ignorant it may be considered to state you ripped away Israeli's from their homes to give Gazan's the opportunity to evolve in their own territory? Israel has a complete blockade, land, sea and air of a small area it regularly blows to pieces. They have very few resources yet cannot trade with anyone. I can't even send them a tractor and or seeds because of Israel. I can't send crayons, children's books for education.

Do any of you even know why there is a blockade in place to begin with?

You do know that Egypt upholds a blockade on their border too, right?

Why do you think that is?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

That has got to be one of the most dense things someone has said. I mean, can you not understand that using something to aim at your enemy accurately garners more effect than just launching a rocket with zero guidance system?

Let me give you an better analogy:

Let me give you a sling shot and 1000 steel balls. You see targets off in the woods but to hit them you have to fire up into the sky and hope they land on the ones you want destroyed. How effective is that compared to me giving you a .308 with lupold scope and glowing targets? Gee, which method is more effective at taking out your target?

So, one side fires hundreds of rockets and hits few people, and the other side does a strategic strike and takes out their enemy. Sounds like a smarter way to use resources.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Ok. That brings up another point. If Hamas doesn't know who they will hit, then how come people claim they are aiming at Israeli civilians? For all we know, they could be trying to attack the Israeli army.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Israel is an illegal state on land which does not belong it, so whatever happens on that land they have it coming.

Using that logic, Hamas is an illegal organization and whatever happens on the borders of the population that democratically elected it, they had it coming.
Keep that in mind the next time you're going to cry and moan about Israeli aggression.

pst...

the population that democratically elected it

your Nazi's showing!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Call it what you want, but in reality, we're going to see that the whole world has it coming to them when we start seeing the likes of Morsi being elected in Egypt, Chavez being re-elected in Venezuela, Putin being re-elected in Russia, and Obama being re-elected in America. I don't expect anything better when Iran's elections come around in June either. The speed limit keeps rising on this highway to hell, to get us there faster.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join