It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those That Dont Really "Do" The Holidays.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Whatever your reason for not celebrating the holidays, its usually a lonely part of the year, whether your single, or maybe dont have the funds to go to see family. Maybe you got layed off, and cant have your regular dinner at home, and had to skip out... WHATEVER the reason, YOUR NOT ALONE!!.

I havent "celebrated" in many years, and live very far from family, though my children are here, and my boyfriend is 1600 miles away, I feel a little bit "distanced" and figured I might not be a lone on this.

So I wanted to send a happy "whatever you want it to be" to those that may want a pick me up (myself included), but the overly dramatic commercials, music, and just turkeys and x-mas trees every where can be a little overwhelming.

So come by link a vid, or a cute puppy, maybe a internet hug, a smile, or a hello.

Your not alone this year, so lets have a Happy ATS Year!!

Peace, and many hugs, NRE.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
why is it lonely?

if you dont want to go out because its cold or to far for a fun night out dont complain the season!

best party's are seasonal party's, go out more you old fart!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
why is it lonely?

if you dont want to go out because its cold or to far for a fun night out dont complain the season!

best party's are seasonal party's, go out more you old fart!!

It's not the party or even the gift giving. If I'm at a friend's house, and more friends happen to show up; the music goes up, drinks start flowing, the laughter is booming - I'm having a great UNPLANNED time!

But, if I have to think about it, prepare for it, worry who might or might not show up, wonder what will be expected of me, what I need to bring to the party or holiday celebration - it's just TOO MUCH stress!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

this is my holiday every year
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 22-11-2012 by rockoperawriter because: EFFIN A

top topics

join