It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witchcraft / Luciferianism in my life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Throughout the years, I've had people in my life claim to have control over magical otherworldly forces. I really didn't correlate all these experiences as coincidence, or perhaps something greater, until recently.

1. From about 1 - 12 I grew up in an apartment complex with a girl named Paige. We were the best of friends since birth. Her mother however, would practice magic with pentagrams and tarot cards. Julie, the mother, would constantly have new boyfriends that were practicing magicians. I always knew about her rituals and during her tarot card readings, she would describe an ensuing war, with me leading a pack of humans in a post-apocalyptic scenario. My dreams were of constant nightmares. Elderly and decrepit people would poke me with knives, tormenting me as they laughed. This was only 1 of the reoccurring dreams throughout my childhood.

2. We moved about a town over into a farmhouse. The girl above, Ashley, believed she could transform into an animal. She thought she was a bear in a previous life. Needless to say, they were degenerates. Although... the house was supposedly owned by a member of the KKK that would torment blacks in the shed.

3. Shortly after this farmhouse, we moved to Richmond. Another farmhouse, that was occupied by a previous town cult of Richmond, IL. Supposedly there was animal sacrifices with goats, and blood on the wall, and many more sadistic ritual / sacrificial deity activities.

4. Finally, I'm 21... have my own place. The previous tenant was insane. I noticed "SATAN" on the wall, called my landlord about it, and he told me a story of a crazy wiccan that would cast spells and write symbols with her own blood. This "Satan," was sort of a dingy gray that resembled a watermark behind the white paint. I'm guessing that maybe the new coat he put on is fading...

What does this all mean? Why is this a recurring theme throughout my life?
edit on 21-11-2012 by cbankord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
'Why me' is a question I've asked again and again. It sucks, I know. Wish I could help but I guess all I can do is sympathize.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cbankord

We've all been around people with different and sometimes odd belief structures... I don't think, simply because you have been around and exposed to alternative belief structures that it necessarily means much of anything. You'll be fine.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by cbankord

We've all been around people with different and sometimes odd belief structures... I don't think, simply because you have been around and exposed to alternative belief structures that it necessarily means much of anything. You'll be fine.

I know I'll be fine. But I feel as if I'm drawn to this energy in a way. This stuff constantly falls into my lap... hebrew, order of the golden dawn, luciferianism, occult topics. I really don't have an answer, because this a common attribute that has been consistent throughout my life: Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Tell your land lord, if he buys the paint, you slap a new coat up...you'll be fine. You are not the sum of what other people may have told you. You are your own bright shining spirit, able to choose your own path in life.

Des

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There's a few billion people in the world.

Look at the numbers and you'll realize that you'll run across a few strange people.

We all have.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbankord
But I feel as if I'm drawn to this energy in a way. This stuff constantly falls into my lap... hebrew, order of the golden dawn, luciferianism, occult topics. I really don't have an answer, because this a common attribute that has been consistent throughout my life: Lucifer.

Don't do it. That's just one guy's opinion, however such practices haven't really worked out that well for the folk I've known who''ve jumped in.

Is something courting you? Mebbe, mebbe not. But if so...is the dark-side something you really wanna trust or snuggle up to?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oh, and just in case you were interested, here's a photo from my Facebook.

That's my arm.

Normal people can have unconventional beliefs.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I recommend going to University,

Level up and start associating with a more educated class of people.

You'll still encounter some outright nutters, and if those are the sorts that you're naturally attracted to, just like some people can't pick a decent date/relationship to save their life, well, the first step to resolving the problem is recognizing it.

Thus far there's no conclusive empirical evidence that can be replicated indicating that any of this pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo hoodoo voodoo magickal mystery fairy dust superstition stuff has any meat to it.

You'll be rewarded for your time a great deal more in taking classes on psychology and especially abnormal psychology as it relates to these sorts of delusions people get convinced/convince themselves of being true.

If you've not the scratch to scritch at going to University right now, there's FREE University courses offered online from major Universities that you can chalk up on until you can afford accreditation.
540 Free Online Courses offered by major Universities

Learn something that can be backed up my empirical evidence, that can demonstrated and repeated reliably.

All that witch doctor stuff? Cults? Insane former Tenants? A mother that has a different "boyfriend" every week?
Just look at the kinds of people betting their chips on this sort of stuff, and where it's got them.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

In other words... OP, go and let yourself be indoctrinated into a secular religion. Scientism. Become a scientism thrall and serve the status quo like a good little tool.

edit on 21-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by Druscilla

In other words... OP, go and let yourself be indoctrinated into a secular religion. Scientism. Become a scientism thrall and serve the status quo like a good little tool.

edit on 21-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

OP is more than welcome to sacrifice animals to the tooth fairy, write Micky Mouse's or some other imaginary cartoon character's name on walls in blood, and all those other activities that have proven so completely profitable and worthwhile for the adherents to these practices as indicated by the descriptions of people practicing these things in OP.

Then again, OP could get a University education. That's never ever proven to ever work as a path to leading a successful fulfilling life. Nope.

#end sarcasm

top topics

join