It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our View of the World Reflects Ourselves Pt. 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Peace to all,

Some of you may have read my work in the religious section. If you have, you may have seen that it is philosophical. I would like to show you philosophy which I see and which you will understand.

It is largely philosophy, so please excuse one or two religious phrases or words, as I know the athiests are out on rampage.
But either way I would like to share this logical philosophy for your entertainment or for your spiritual thirst.

There are two parts I wrote and this is the first. I will write the second when I have time for those who are interested.

It is truly a chaotic world. War has been constant and it is on the up-rise. We can all agree that America is in shambles and so is every part of the world, and like many, we ask the question: why?

Most blame others: the rich, the poor, "elite", the religious, the time, the culture, and even God.
But a few people are seeing the beginning of perfection, the beginning of humility, and are blaming themselves.

"We must be the change we want to see in the world". Ghandi said this, it is simple, but it is much easier said than done. Many can see the truth to this statement, but very few know where to start.

Look within you and you will see.
Examine your heart and you will understand.
"know thyself", and you will be wise.

If you blame the rich for the state of the world, I say that if you were in their position you would be greedy too.
If you blame the poor for the state of the country, I say that if you we in that position you would be on welfare too.

If you took a truthful and patient look within, you would see that hatred is the cause of a sinful world. You would see that hatred is in the self, and in blaming others, you direct your hatred and misfortune towards others.

Many have their hatred directed towards their fellow man, who is in every way equal to them.
That is hatred towards our brothers and sisters, who have souls just as we also do. And by doing so they do the world and themselves injustice. What racial slur encompasses a man's WHOLE being? For what label is accurate enough to depict a man created in the similitude of God?

The "rich hate the "poor" and the "poor" hate the "rich", but do they not both hate, and even worse, do it out of greed?

He who hates is poor!
He who loves and pities is rich!
This is the philosophy of the Spirit!

The war of the world takes place within the self, because we reflect ourselves upon the world, rather, we afflict the world from the hatred within ourselves.

Each move we make has an intention.
It takes seconds to figure out if our actions come out of hatred or love. These are the two true labels.
But it takes meditation to rewire ourselves from one to the other, as we are spontaneous creatures, and if others are like me, we rarely think before we speak or act.

Be the change and turn within. Disassociate from the source of hatred, and begin to associate with the Source of Love and Compassion, and the world will begin to do the same.

Peace to you and thank you for reading.

Pt 2 will come when I have the time and patience to write it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

He who hates is poor!
He who loves and pities is rich!
This is the philosophy of the Spirit!

A man can have not a cent in the world and still be happier than his billionaire brother who is getting a divorce because his kid is a criminal and his secretary is his mistress. When everything in the world has been converted into steel and electricity, we will learn that money cannot buy peace of mind nor love of self.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Even if that situation were to come, most still would not learn. To love your neighbor is the way towards understanding and life in the Spirit.

new topics

join