It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-Year-Old Niece of Congressman Has Her Breasts Exposed During TSA Pat Down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Article

Well, looks like the TSA made the headlines again for all the wrong reasons. This time, a congressman's niece was involved. Apparently, her chest was exposed during a pat down in the Atlanta Airport. Granted this occurred two years ago but is just now being released through a Freedom of Information Act request. Regardless, Representative Ralph Hall of Texas has ordered an inquiry into the matter today and wants the agent's job.

When will this crap end? There should be a special protocol when dealing with minors. Kids need to be protected from this kind of security procedure. When is the last time a kid was ever involved with a terrorist act related to airline transportation in the US anyway? Ridiculous.
edit on 11/21/12 by davcwebb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Every politician & corporate elitist that supports the TSA's methods should be forced to undergo the extensive pat-downs; even done to the point where it's humiliating. Instead they get hall passes and private jets. I'm not saying it's a good thing this happened to the niece, but the more officials become aware of the intrusive nature of TSA pat downs -- which don't really protect anyone -- the better.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Have you ever heard a news story of the TSA stopping a real terrorist yet?

the only ones i hear of are pat downs of little old ladys that cant even walk.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Have you ever heard a news story of the TSA stopping a real terrorist yet?

the only ones i hear of are pat downs of little old ladys that cant even walk.

Have we had a terrorist attack since they started doing this? Perhaps we have stopped many. We will never know. Your comment is silly. Do you know how many people pass through inspection every day? And how often do we hear stories about things going wrong? Seems a very very small precentage to me. But each time something does go wrong its plastered all over the news so it seems like it happens more frequently than it does.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Funny how, when it happens to us serfs, our elected officials turn a blind eye....But when it happens to them, or one of their family members, suddenly there's an inquiry into it, and puffed-up indignation.

As long as the idiocy they support doesn't affect them personally, they'll allow it to continue. So much for our so-called "representative government"!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Have we had a terrorist attack since they started doing this? Perhaps we have stopped many. We will never know. Your comment is silly.
reply to post by karen61560

I disagree. His comment is right on the money. Your comment, however, sounds like something straight out of a TSA pamplet.

Anytime the TSA does anything like find a "terrorist", they are the first to send the story to all the major media outlets, to crow about how effective and necessary they are. They wouldn't pass up an opportunity to show what superheroes they are, and we would hear all about it. The fact that we never hear about it shows that they're not finding a blasted thing.

It's perfectly okay for a teen girl to be exposed and molested, as long as people like you can feel "safe"??

Never flame another poster for being silly, when you're coming from a questionable place yourself.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Only if you want me to be.

If I'm immature then I'm only as sexually immature as the TSA workers who exploit the passengers for their own titillation. There's too many reports of them groping people - people who aren't in a position to protest if they don't want to see that pat down turn into a cavity search - for them to not be exploiting their 'authority'.

I just wonder how it would be if the tables were turned.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I always have problems at airports. I have a little extra metal "down there"

Most of the time they just assume it's my zipper, but with the new xray things I get some odd looks now.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hmmmmm?pot calling kettle black much seeker?

The TSA, is a psychological unit.
they are there to do EXACTLY what they are doing.....they were trained and picked for it.
The TSA is there to CONDITION SOCIETY< not to protect us....!
Who in their right mind believes in them when the famous bombers were LOADED onto their planes by intelligence agencies.....The shoe bomber,the underwear bomber etc....
CRIKEY!
The FBI supplied the terrorists in NYC with the first WTC bomb!
TSA is for your mind control to get you used to being humiliated and molested without protesting.
They are there to take your human dignity along with your rights to a certain privacy of your own person......
They do this in front of the public too!
How degrading!
Its mostly theater for mind control........nothing to do with terror

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by SrWingCommander

I always have problems at airports. I have a little extra metal "down there"

Most of the time they just assume it's my zipper, but with the new xray things I get some odd looks now.
I get the pat down for the same reason. I got checked once in the US...NOLA airport. Nothing weird or creepy. It's the price you pay to fly. Perhaps those losing their collective nut could outline the steps they have personally taken to express their displeasure to those who matter. Congressmen and such.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I've accepted that because of the extra metal down there I'll be subjected to more screenings.

The ladies love it though and after 11 years it's not going anywhere!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The picture used in the OP was not the victim.

The victim was wearing a sundress.

Pictures please, or, it didn't happen?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by davcwebb

When will this crap end? There should be a special protocol when dealing with minors. Kids need to be protected from this kind of security procedure. When is the last time a kid was ever involved with a terrorist act related to airline transportation in the US anyway? Ridiculous.

If we make exceptions the exceptions will just be exploited by the terrorists; therefore we must all fly naked and receive full body cavity searches before every flight, it's the only way to ensure our safety.

Of course the rich, famous and our political leaders will all be exempt from this as they're better than the rest of us anyway.

edit on 11/21/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

There's the underwear bomber......
Oh, right, he got on the plane.
No, they haven't stopped any terrorist attacks or they would have built a monument on the DC mall for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join