It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans have the right to take over the earth !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My grandparents left Italy because of persecution from the Mussolini fascist government which was allied with Nazi, Germany, therefore I have a divine right to claim Italy as my own. Move over pope.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i thought this was pretty much a given.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Cough Cough

www.cdn-friends-icej.ca...

Seems to me the illegal occupiers of Palenstine are the Arabs.
edit on 21-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

This is an old playing with words.

You can erase the Palestinian word and replace it with locals of the lands who were killed , massacred and refuged from their lands.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I'd love to hear your realistic proposition for peace in the mid east.

Israel will not give up their land and will not allow the Gazans back into Israel. That is not realistic.

So how would peace be achieved in the middle east?

What is reality?

Power and invasion ?

Zionists take over while they can ?

The truth is far beyond reality and every one wants it. No force can affect the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Anyway , those who invaded maybe can live in their homes.

But they should give the lands back to it's owners.

Why are they taking all the lands for ?

Isn't that because they are greedy ?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
what are you talking about.

america stole texas from mexico, annexed california, bought louisiana and its territory from napolean even though it wasn't his to sell and acquired florida from spain with the promise not to lay any claims on texas, which they later broke.

the best way to describe americans is like a bad case of herpes.

no one wants them around, you don't notice them until its to late and they're a pain in the ass to get rid of.

edit on 21-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
what are you talking about.

america stole texas from mexico, annexed california, bought louisiana and its territory from napolean even though it wasn't his to sell and acquired florida from spain with the promise not to lay any claims on texas, which they later broke.

the best way to describe americans is like a bad case of herpes.

no one wants them around, you don't notice them until its to late and they're a pain in the ass to get rid of.

edit on 21-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Really ?

So , they better hand over the lands to the true owners.

IMHO, American people are not all the same.

There are many Americans who care about other's lives.

I mean , I hope so.
edit on 22-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Miri08

I understand your point.

I tell you from the fronts.

Some people invade , some people have to defend.

The blame is not always on both sides.

I definitely agree with you. I just wish no one invaded in the first place so there would be no need to defend, no need for killing at all.

I wish you well.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Yes, of course we are clear. I believe you may have misinterpreted my post but that is okay my friend. I agree with what you posted.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by mideast

Yes, of course we are clear. I believe you may have misinterpreted my post but that is okay my friend. I agree with what you posted.

Peace.

Maybe it is because of my long absence in ATS.

I advice you do more clearance in your posts.

I must admit that I can not get what you meant yet.

You have used some pattern I am not familiar with.

I hope you forgive me for my ignorance.

peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The Palestinians keep shooting themselves in the foot. They are their own worse enemy as if the Palestinians were smart...they would simply deal with Israel from a Passive Peaceful Stance rather than piss Israel off by constantly shooting rockets into Israel or bombing various targets in Israel.

If the Palestinians did this...that is dealing with Israel in a Peaceful Manner...and Israel did not respond in kind...the United States would FORCE ISRAEL to work a deal with the Palestinians as Israel would no longer have the excuse of National Security as a way to refuse to make Peace with the Palestinians.

Unfortunately...the various Palestinian Leadership and groups such as Hamas and others...ARE SIMPLY NOT THAT SMART! Their STUPIDITY is only equal to their TOTAL FAILURE to have any sway upon Israel to give them what they desire. As I watch what is going on over there I have to shake my head as VIOLENCE has NEVER brought either side to a Peaceful Solution.

The only time Violence can benefit one side or the other is when one of the two is WIPED OUT! Palestinians are much more likely to be the ones being Wiped Out but yet they act as if Launching some Rockets into Israel is the best solution...it only makes it harder for them to achieve their goal. The STUPID METER is MAXED OUT and the even sadder issue is that the Palestinian Groups and Leadership do not even REALIZE IT!
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well for one ive seen on the videos just how mean both sides can get. And don't forget America's system, oppression by the legal eagles because of the two party system always one-two punching us in the croch all the time. Maybe one day Americans will actually balance things out and the world will be jealous of us and join us in similar function of governing. until that day..sadly and regretable..it's war.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
There was a time when US govt was injecting American life style into American's minds.

The time is gone.

The American dream machine is broken.

Many people should know that.

BTW , I am not in America and I just assume.

That time has gone? Are you sure? Whilst the last 12 months have brought some doubt, but try questioning the USA#1! USA#1! USA#1! mentality that pervades much of this board if you're not American.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Maybe the problem starts with the assumption that land can be owned, or that ownership is a natural right. Who invented ownership?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I know what you mean . but it is not going to work.

Peaceful protests will work until there is a semi-democratic system.

While Israeli govt has taken over lands by force , by massacre , those refugees can do nothing but to throw stones at them.

And they have came to this decision that they should get a gun and drive the invader back.

Muslims suffer division and they mostly don't know what they miss.

They are like an ignorant rich guy who has lost his guidance and he doesn't know what he is missing.

But they have recently started to deny ignorance and be more united.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I don't think any nation or government in the world has the right, power,ability,motivation and practical Ideology to take over the whole world with... despite how hard the Americans try to make people of the world to think alike,they still have different values ,needs and life styles..What works in Japan will most definitely not going to work in Saudi arabia or Brazil...The whole idea sounds like a bit out this universe if you ask me....I think this NWO thing is a propaganda spread by the west to see peoples reaction towards this crazy idea,and to make us believe that the ME invasion is just a part of a bigger puzzle which in reality it really isn't...They just want the ME and nothing more,that is it,and i am sure people will not buy into this and do not allow that to happen,, well some of them any ways.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The ONLY way that this problem will be resolved is if the United States FORCES a peaceful solution. The ONLY way that can happen is if Israel's National Security concerns are addressed.

Palestine MUST stop their attacks upon Israel if they want to achieve a Palestinian State. The United States would FORCE Israel to make peace and allow for this Palestinian State if there was no reason for Israel to take Military action.

In the absence of any attacks upon Israel...there is no way that Israel could refuse the United States demand that Israel allow for a Palestinian State. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The isrealis have lived there just as long,
Wrong,
hebrew was NEVER the official language of the
'holy-land' only became so after 1948. Sumerian Laws
pre-date all other laws in the area by far ! Learn your history.
BY DATE

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Stone tablets, Sumerians and THEIR language
existed well before the 1948 creation of israel.
Wishful thinking does not change historical facts,
no matter how many times you repeat a lie.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by GLaDOS

From the Imperial Persian, and Islamic expansion of conquest

The isrealis have lived there just as long, that were driven out by conquest.

what are you talking about mate?

you mean the jews lived there (not israelis)

then they got kicked out, so then they lived across the middle east from Iraq to Yemen and all over the place

then Islam came and many jews converted to islam, they became muslims... now you wouldnt refer to them as jewish muslims because judaism is not a race, okay? good.

then thousand years later its 1900, hundreds of thousands of jews live across the islamic world

the jews were being prosecuted in europe so they found peace in the muslim world alongside their muslim brothers so more jews begun moving to the ME, which was fine by the arabs who sold their lands to the jews.

BUT then after ww2 things got radical, and this time it wasnt jews moving in, it was zionists with evil plans as it was clear by their actions, these zionists faced off against the arabs/aka the people who already lived there

the arabs were:
jews
christians
muslims

not all arabs are muslims

1948 jewish exodus, all the jews from across the middle east ran to the new israeli state, or the so called jewish state becuase of the arab nationalism, the arab leaders were incompetent morons who didnt differ between zionist and jew, much like many people on ATS.

not all jews are zionists, and not all jews are israelis. whats left of the Iranian jews want nothing to do with israel because they know.
just like the jews,
not all arabs are muslims, and not all muslims are arabs...

do you understand now? no? well then tough

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

not all jews are zionists, and not all jews are israelis. whats left of the Iranian jews want nothing to do with israel because they know. just like the jews, not all arabs are muslims, and not all muslims are arabs.

helpful information.

very helpful.

But I think people think the other way.

They think that there is a detector which can tell us which Jews were expelled by Muslims or which Jews didn't immigrate before the war.

But I think many Zionists believe that those who converted to Islam are not Israelite any more , so they can be killed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join