It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secession of Texas? Is it more than just Republican rhetoric?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

so, are you insisting the "better late than never" approach by the Obama Admin was an acceptable response to multiple requests from TX ??

if so, then why isn't that approach acceptable to those in NY, dealing with the OA or those in Joplin, dealing with the OA or those in LA, dealing with the Bush Admin ??

what makes TX so special that it's OK for the Feds to have a need/desire to drag their feet for as long as they did ??

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

obama has been president for four years. the previous 8 were under bush, a texan. so you are saying that you blame bush as well?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Indigo5

so, are you insisting the "better late than never" approach by the Obama Admin was an acceptable response to multiple requests from TX ??

No...I am insisting that the un-informed or dishonest continue to claim stupid sh(*.

I was responding to the post I qouted...

Originally posted by Juggernog
the "Hope and Change" President Denied it and like I said, we did fine despite not getting the funds.

"did fine despite not getting the funds"???

And TX sure as Sh87 got EVERY PENNY THEY ASKED FOR...Over 25 requests for grants from the federal government...over 25 Million in funds that the Feds gave Texas immediately upon request...vs. 3 Million that Oklahoma got during their wildfires. AND they got the federal declaration, which was largely to cover post-fire expenses, so the bitching about it taking a month while the fires were still raging and the recovery bill was still being tallied was just political BS.

Plus...TX got tax breaks from the Feds for those effected.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join