need some advice on video footage

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Im getting a night vision of a UFO next to venus on friday,
I would just like to know hows the best way to put this on ATS
without going through youtube ,
so you get the original copy
Any ideas

ps
I will be back to this thread on friday if and when i get the footage.

A brief description of what im getting is some sort of object
that changes its pattern ,He said its like a cross pattern
and was only visible through his night vision binoculars
edit on 21/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 



You might want to upload the original footage to a site where you can upload large files and though the haters gonna hate it a copy on Youtube as well to have a sneak preview.



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
Im getting a night vision of a UFO next to venus on friday,
I would just like to know hows the best way to put this on ATS
without going through youtube ,
so you get the original copy
Any ideas

ps
I will be back to this thread on friday if and when i get the footage.

A brief description of what im getting is some sort of object
that changes its pattern ,He said its like a cross pattern
and was only visible through his night vision binoculars
edit on 21/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)


At YouTube you have the choice of making your video public or private.



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by maryhinge
 



You might want to upload the original footage to a site where you can upload large files and though the haters gonna hate it a copy on Youtube as well to have a sneak preview.

Thank you
i hope hes not making a fool out of me



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 


Thank you
i hope hes not making a fool out of me

will ATS still get the original copy to rip apart
edit on 22/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 


Many sites for posting pictures also allow video so have a look plenty to choose from,how big is the file



posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


i wont know till friday fingers crossed

this guy is in his 60s so i think hes for real



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


i wont know till friday fingers crossed

this guy is in his 60s so i think hes for real
If the file is up to 100MB, this site may work:

free-uploading.com...

Even if it's 180mb, or more, I've seen people split it with 7zip or winrar into say two 90mb pieces then upload 2 pieces.
7zip automatically re-assembles the pieces after downloaded so it's easier than it sounds.

I haven't tried that site in a while but a while back I tried it and it worked.

Let us know the size when you find out. There are sites that allow bigger uploads but they may get bogged down more for that reason, or require signup, or have other annoyances.

I agree the youtube preview would be nice, so maybe start with that to see if anyone is really interested in the large original.



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   



posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   






top topics



 
0

log in

join