It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contest with prize by me.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by alumnathe

well kind of. What I argue is not very comprehensible from the standard model of the physical universe. What I say is that when the iron core of a star becomes so compressed that it forms a black hole, that it crosses the barrier of the "sphere" of space time. It then becomes both an exit and the actual WHOLE space time sphere. That each black hole is an exit into the whole universe.

Like if you could run water on a ball, it would not go through it in a stream, or spread down its side in one direction. It would go in all directions, flowing over the curvature of the ball. Well if the ball was a bubble of space time and the stream, of water was instead the intake of material gathered by black holes, they would collect the material from within the sphere and their aperture would be on the other side of the membrane of the sphere, the material would then flow over the curvature of the universe and deposit all along the membrane of space time.

The center of the sphere is where all matter collects. The actual membrane of the sphere we speak of is all matter. on the interior there is the known universe of galaxies where the material gathers, until it grows too dense and makes an aperture to the exterior of the membrane.

The big thing about my idea of this is that the whole "bubble" or sphere is made into a figure 8 when too much mass is collected in the interior.....

Great! What you have described reminds me of something I have been trying understand for years. It is presented in a series called "The Time Temple" and the part you are describing here sounds like part 2, Here is a link to the series and what it's about (scroll down for series vids): www.endelrivers.com...

I have watched part 2 many times, squeezing my head trying to figure it out. I think you will get it right away and then maybe you can explain it to me!

The Time Temple has 5 parts, and the first part I get just fine. It is a fascinating new view (new to me anyway) on what the Giza pyramid may represent.

I look forward to participating in your new thread!

edit on 24-11-2012 by alumnathe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Moon-Seed by Intelligent Design

The above is the ONLY possible explanation for the formation of the moon given the moon's composition of earth mantle material a process which is proven to have occurred by testing at the same distance from the sun. However a few things must be noted, one is that the moon material does not contain any earth-crust composition, two that a forming earth would have to be spinning rather fast to throw off material in such a way and neither do spinning balls of any sort of material tend to form a secondary ball of material of relatively the same composition.

Thus, the material was drawn forth FROM the early earth, even through a crust or outer skin of some kind, which is a force almost infinitely greater than any sort of internal upheaval process like vulcanism no matter how great it may be on or in a planet in formation.

If so, how can a much smaller mass with low density, and very little if no core, which is all but hollow and rings like a bell when hit, now, do such a thing, then? Where is the "fulcrum" or the force for such a massive exchange of material from one body, to the other, and by what agency could such a force be exerted - such that 4.5 billion years later, at the apex of evolution, including the evolution of the human phylos (form) with self conscious awareness and observer status - the dimension of such an object and its relative positioning in relation to the sun, would cause it's circumference to perfectly eclipse the sun during a solar eclipse now and at precisely this period of earth history when life is thriving in abundance (including mankind)?

Additionally, the moon's imitation of the sun at opposite solstices (rises on the horizon at opposite summer/winter solar solstices - no kidding!), this is a type of behavior not shared with any other moon in the solar system, and is something that could be meaningful and significance ONLY from the POV of an earth-based observer... (OMG)

I purport that all the moons in our solar system were formed either from the accretion disk and/or as captured bodies whereas our moon, Luna (if it's to have a name) is the only one formed almost exclusively from the inner material of it's host planet. It is also a HUGE moon, big enough to administer the necessary forces to create the circumstances that we enjoy today.

Furthermore, when we consider the earth-moon-sun relationship, and how the circumference of the moon not only perfectly eclipses that of the sun as seen from earth, at this moment in the evolution of life on earth, but also performs in relation to the earth, a complex geometrical transformation called squaring the circle,

what we come to realize and recognize is that, of the three bodies, two are based upon one, but, that this applies equally to all three bodies each in relation to the other two as well, as if each have anticipated the precise dimension of the other.

The only way to explain this is by a unifying intelligent application of a geometrical first cause, and if the "x factor" resides at the site of the moon as the causal force generating the dynamic equilibrium capable of sustaining life on earth and causing liquid water to flow around 90% of the entire sphere of the earth, then it would appear that moon and earth were not made based on the geometrical circumfrance of the sun, but that the moon already began with the dimensions of both sun and earth, in mind.

1 Samuel 2:8
He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor. “For the foundations of the earth are the LORD’s; on them he has set the world.

Psalm 102:25
In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Proverbs 3:19
By wisdom the LORD laid the earth’s foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place;

Isaiah 28:16
So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation

Isaiah 48:13
My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together.

Isaiah 51:13
that you forget the LORD your Maker, who stretches out the heavens and who lays the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor?

Jeremiah 31:37
This is what the LORD says: “Only if the heavens above can be measured and the foundations of the earth below be searched out will I reject all the descendants of Israel because of all they have done,” declares the LORD.

Amos 9:6
he builds his lofty palace in the heavens and sets its foundation on the earth; he calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the land— the LORD is his name.

Haggai 2:18
‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the LORD’s temple was laid. Give careful thought:

“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation."
~ Isaiah 28:16

Things that make ya go hmmm...

It's time to start my new thread on this idea, which isn't entirely novel although I think I might have put the puzle pieces together in the only way that makes any sense of the data.

Stay tuned for the upcoming thread "Luna - A Strange Moon in Paradise." coming soon to ATS the number one site of it's kind where these kinds of things are explored, on the Internet.

edit on 24-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

"it was the stone that was rejected by the builders, that became the keystone."

things that make ya go hmmm...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

"it was the stone that was rejected by the builders, that became the keystone."

things that make ya go hmmm...

If I'm right, then this represents a type of cosmic joke capable of running the entire circuit and ringing out throughout all the spheres. Why? Because you cannot unring a rung bell!

The moon!

The mother of the universe, since the first father of all creation always and forever begins with the end in mind.

But it's not solipsistic either, because it stands here funtioning relative to what can only (at this time) reside in the domain of an unknown unknown. For all we know, God has even more tricks up his sleeve in terms of the true relative position of all being and becoming both here and everywhere. However, what we see here, based on the data presented, appears to represent a rather unique cosmological configuration in all the universe. It is thus a fingerprint of intelligent design, sitting staring us right in the face, while waxing and waning (waving hello).

Maybe we've underestimated our true value in the heart of all creation?

Maybe the joke's on us and we didn't even know it.

Can you imagine?

edit on 25-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just had to say, and I'm sure others can relate...

Basically every "original" idea I've seen in this thread, I've come up with at one point or another. I just don't write them down, and rarely tell other people.

And another point - most philosophical concepts have roots that go deep into a personal subjectivity - for example, I could say "The universe is a single entity. Individuality is a subjective illusion created by a central nervous system." That means something very personal to me - there are lots of images and archetypes which comprise that notion, which are utterly personal to me. The same two sentences might mean something completely different to someone else because they have their own unique flavor of images and archetypes (that's how the human brain processes information on a fundamental level - it's like the machine language of a computer running Windows XP).

That said, I love this thread =) It's fun to toss around ideas and see how other people respond to them.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Maybe it's true that "the first shall be last and the last, first."

That is if we really do inhabit, at the deepest level, a non-localized, holographic universe as a unified, organic, cosmological matrix, fully informed in eternity within the framework of the zero point field or the Akashic Record.

Gives new meaning and significance to the parable of the wedding table where it is always wise to take the lowest place and in so doing get to enjoy the honor of being moved up before the rest of the guests, as opposed to being disgraced when you discover that the higher place you assumed was yours was already reserved for someone else forcing you to move on down.

In other words, it would appear that the higher, unto the very highest, always and forever comes to serve, not to be served, and to raise up what is lowly to increasingly higher heights, unto the stature of nothing less than children of the most high Godhead (source and first/last cause ie: first father of creation).

I tell you, properly understood, even within the largest imaginable frame of reference, that it's the joke capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes and a joke that doesn't stop here with us alone either, teaching things otherwise never before considered as "truth to power".

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Moon-Seed by Intelligent Design, Con't

The question we must ask ourselves when confronted with the Earth-Moon-Sun coincidence factor favoring life as we know it is this:

Where else does the ten fingered bipedal observer look up and see, at least once every fifty years from any location on their host planet (the point of eclipses move around and cover the earth), their single, GIANT moon perfectly exclipse their sun?

When we factor in the squaring of the circle in terms of the moon's geometric relationship to the circumference of the earth, the relationship becomes unique in the most precise manner, like a signature, like a message.

Now, and here's where it starts to get really interesting when we consider the intelligent design hypothesis, but not without also recognizing the larger cosmic evolutionary framework from which this particular configuration in cosmic history has emerged. Our sun is a third or even a fifth generation sun, a process needed to generate the biochemical mix we enjoy today.

So, if a certain moon-seed piece of astroengineering was NOT utilized in the process, then the degree of precision engineering, at all levels suddenly rises exponentially, whether as a pure "coincidence" or, if the message is to be received and interpreted correctly, as it appears to us, even today (two weeks ago in Australia, a perfect eclipse), we may begin to recognize the fingerprints of a Godhead with infinite intelligence that we never before gave consideration simply because the message, a cosmological message from the moon, the sun, the planets and the starry skies, apparently BEGAN with the END IN MIND already and that's a "moon seed" capable of blowing the mind and forcing a person to burst out laughing if only to try to retain our composure in the face of the truth ie: that there is a God and we are children of God. Woah! I don't know about you, but this information speaks volumes, from the very first/last cause of IT ALL. What does the message say? I think it says "because I love you".

But oh the mysteriousness of this idea or conception of the Godhead as intelligent designer, when we frame it relative to the expanse of the heavens even from end to end. We were and are included you see and even factored right into the originating equation. Think about that next time you observe a solar eclipse or a lunar (works both ways just was well).

The moon - it's God's fingerprint his signature and his message of love a love willing to go to any lengths even in eternity, to share an eternal kingdom of light and life and love with all his children. Imagine that?

I think Jesus understood what it meant (moon as perfect reflection of the sun), as a trained Magus. He even made use of the Earth-Moon-Sun relationship in his Great Work which coincided with a lunar eclipse, but one initially hidden below the horizon until the time, until the very hour was just right, to pull a type of reverse sting hoodwink on the evil men of an evil empire, while threading the eye of the needle, to live another day, the full moon representing, to him, at that critical moment, a full life lived to the full and here Jesus was only at his half-life and a sorrowful one at that, presenting the challenge to us as much to repent as to live a full and happy life even from life to life in eternity like some sort of cosmic evolutionary process driven by love.

Atheism is much much too small minded and religion by far too fanatical, but this, this is something else, something supported by scientific evidence. Pretty freaky if you ask me.

edit on 27-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Who among us would look around and then conclude that their place in the creation is one such that the creation itself was made for him and his fellow man, because of love, and then go ahead and assign an equal value (of limitless measure) to his fellow man according to a set standard of a limitless love. Who among us is that courageous, that intelligent?

I thank God that there was one, among us, because if it was all on me I would have blown the assignment.

Therefore the best that I can do is report what I've seen and heard, while trying to take more and more of it in for complete "grokking".

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join