It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contest with prize by me.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

but think about it you've heard of web-bot & that was years ago. web-bot wiki

just more signs that it is all around us in plane sight.

Now I have a movie watch list to update, I've got to see that.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

well I REALLY have to go. it is 2 AM here and I stayed late just to get ahead in this thread. I am really tired, but tomorrow after I do some intense star clicking during off time at work, I will make it a point to pick this conversation up. I have thought about it quite a bit. I would love to see your take on it.

Later man, Be well...

edit on 22-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

sleep well, although with all this in your head you may have some wild dreams

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

It is really good. Silent black and white film. Best acting you will see. You really don't need words. It is a sci fi film that shaped allot of what we see today in the genre.

EDIT:
Yeah today lucid dreaming is going to kick ass.
edit on 22-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

oh no!

neophilosophyblog.blogspot.com.es...

That was too easy? If that is your blog I will let it pass, if not, You have met your twin mind.....

What is Neo Philosophy?

Neo Philosophy is a term I created to describe the "philosophy of the individual". It recognizes that each person has their own unique way of being in the world. What dictates this way of being is an underlying personal philosophy of that person, whether realized or unrealized, examined or unexamined. As such, it incorporates all philosophies and integrates them through the lens of the individual person. It represents a new branch of philosphy as well as a new era in philosophical history following the age of Contemporary Philosophy.

I wasn't familiar with this. Thanks!
It sounds just about right, I like it. Very applicable.

And we move on.

Ha-ha, hilarious! No it's not my blog, does sound like the same concept and same name, wow.

Great idea for a thread, brutha!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by NewAgeMan

well I can't say I don't know where you are going with this. The idea of Mardok for example "making" creation. The power that many cultures held of language being an actual force of creation, where spoken words actually made creation.

The rearrangement of reality by a powerful mind full of understanding. I have thought about this too. Not so much a moon seed, but absolute intelligent design by the observer reality being made by an aware observer. Like lucid dreaming in the real world. You think and it happens.

Yeah man, it seems like it if you read enough myth and attributes of Gods and their stories, that this power/ state of being is implied.Even the Sun is told by Aztecs and Mayans to have been made again by a gods or "perfect" beings.

Perfect could just be fully awakened. A real life observer reality. /lucid dreamer.

Even the tales of Australia's aboriginal people talking about a time when the dream world and this world were one and the things people did then. It has some real implications for reality.

I think I explained what I was describing as "the new idea", but these things you're offering are on completely different tangents.

I do think the moon seed as proof of intelligent design is novel, and at the same time isn't pure speculation or science fiction, because it's our actual reality, and the evidence in the form of very special and unique geometrical relationships and configurations appears to also be intentionally directed to us by the originating creative agency itself, like a message in an evolutionary bottle yet one we are only now in a position to open up and recognize that indeed it is addressed to none other than we ourselves.

I wish you would reconsider precisely what I've offered and consider that alone without interpreting it in different ways or adding various speculative conjecture, and I don't mean that with any disdain and neighter do I wish to detract from your own ideas, just trying to communicate clearly "the idea" as I've related it, becaues I too began with the end in mind ie: intending to win this contest.

I'll let you off the hook of course when it comes to starring, if I were to win, but I would like my idea entered in as a legitimate contender. Thank you.

edit on 22-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Just curious if this "contest" is still going.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

well alright. I guess it is a new idea. The moon as the seed of life BY intelligent design.

and I have to admit it New age man, it does sound different. I was very tired yesterday when I started answering back in this thread yesterday and I guess I over looked yours.

I have to admit it after some review. You have won this thing.

dedpope will get every post stared by me, so 250+ and I have to declare him a winner as well.

New age, you are hereby declared the winner.

Your will receive your 800 stars last since you were the last to receive the prize. I will begin handing out stars once work is set up and the breakfast crowd dies down.

It took a while but I am pleasantly surprised. Not one, but two original ideas, and MANY unique takes on existing theories of everything.

That is not usual. Shows the sort of crowd we are dealing with.

congratulations to all the winners. I will try not to take long to get to you when handing out the prize.

New age, you are hereby declared the winner.

Your will receive your 800 stars last since you were the last to receive the prize. I will begin handing out stars once work is set up and the breakfast crowd dies down.

It took a while but I am pleasantly surprised. Not one, but two original ideas, and MANY unique takes on existing theories of everything.

That is not ususal. Shows the sort of crowd we are dealing with.

RUNNER UP PRIZE WINNERS

Aqualung2012 100 stars

LordTyp0 100 stars

MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS 100 stars

boncho 20 stars

DrGod 100 stars

GRAND PRIZE WINNERS

dedpope- 250+ stars (max)
NewAgeMan 800 stars!

edit on 23-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I really enjoyed this thread. Thanks for putting it up.

A thread asking people for an original idea, driven by an original idea of star rewards. Fitting,

And the idea that having one great idea in life can be cause for celebration on all previous ideas is true. It could be said that the winner of this contest in fact created his original idea during the course of his 800 previous posts, and they should be rewarded.

Any epiphany is the synthesis of all previous ideas.

Thanks again for the fun thread, I am now making a point to start all of your posts in this thread.

I urge others who enjoyed this to do the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is my Oroboros Theory.

The deep past and the far future are one and the same, because spacetime curves and so will eventually catch up with itself, as represented by the oroboros. However, unlike the oroboros, spacetime is more likely to be shaped like a sphere, therefore no matter where one is headed around the sphere, there is an infinite number of unique paths to take, but at the same time, it is impossible not to cross paths around the sphere. This can provoke memories of the future just like memories of the past (because they are the same) but we tend to delegate memories of the future into the realm of "intuition" or "hunch" or de ja vu. There is no such thing as "the present" because it is impossible to stop the flow of spacetime in order to pinpoint where that would be (there is no "here" or "now" unless the universe stops moving, which it cannot). This aspect of Deep Time respects Heisenberg's principle which predicts that a particle's position can't be measured at the same time as its momentum (likewise, you can't "be" in the here and now while traveling through spacetime).

We will figure out how all this works very soon, and when we do, we will exploit the knowledge in order to manipulate spacetime for monetary gain, and this will be Mankind's greatest error. Some of the unfortunate results will be that people will randomly disappear (it will be mistaken for "the rapture") and they will re-appear in random times, past and future. Some will figure out what happened and then try to get a fix on exactly what time they ended up in. One way to do this is to track the stars to a fine degree, by measuring fixed points on the Earth in relation to the movement of the stars over time. For example, Stonehenge. The Mayan calendar system. Some will try to send messages to the future about what happened. What is the best way to send a message over hundreds of thousands of years? Carved in stone. Through mythology, folk tales, religion.

It is a problem that the U.S. is working on officially right now: how to tell humans 250,000 years from now "don't dig here" where we must bury nuclear waste that will be lethal for at least that long. So far, the best candidates are creating mythologies (especially disaster myths), or transmitting the message through DNA. If any of this is starting to sound familiar, it's because you already know what's going to happen. However, life is a lot more fun when all thoughts and theories appear to be original, so don't be a spoil sport. Just pay very close attention to what you suddenly experience as "here" and "now," because therein may be a memo you left for yourself billions of years ago.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alumnathe

holy crap man. That is my theory almost to a T! Well, mine......, it is what I believe! I guess if it is true then it is everyone's.

I see space time as a sphere as well. I first noticed this while studying the lives of stars.

You know how when they burn all of their fuel and are not hot enough to burn what is left, the force of gravity pulling on them to collapse becomes greater than the reaction expanding them, ?

Well the way I see it, since gravity and time are directly related, a black hole is not a "hole" but rather is just perceived as one. It is actually a very localized point where all of time is accessible. The entire sphere is able to receive what is sucked in and it is distributed everywhere all over the whole sphere of time.

It is like a distribution center, not a rip in space time. IMO THAT is where everything is made from.

Your idea of the rapture being a time line event is also very unique. I had not even considered that. It would explain how ancient knowledge was so similar, since WE come from a global culture and a global civilization.

I always thought that the far past and far future were eventually one and the same. You are damn good.

What I think is happening is that the universe fluxuates. That the "sphere" expands and contracts as it fights collapsing in on itself, JUST LIKE THE CORE OF A STAR!

As it expands the perceived center becomes unaware of its size. When it contracts the entire picture becomes clear. I see our perception of time being very influenced by the gravitational hold our planet holds over us and the distortion its mass creates. How time progresses here on earth might be perceived differently than if we were on mars or say, Pluto. The less mass our planet holds, the less the distortion we are subjected to, and so the more of the "sphere" we see. If we were to venture out far enough away from all mass in our solar system I think we will reach a point where time dilation is not present.

wow, I can go on forever. I really liked your theory. Best for last huh....well If I can muster up the will after I give out the last 800 star grand prize, I will give it to you as well. THAT HIT VERY CLOSE TO HOME FOR ME.

you are right about us becoming aware of this again. We are remembering as the sphere is collapsing and becoming more clear to us.

very cool. I am so glad I made this thread. This is by far the best reason. Thank you. It is good to know that I am not the only one thinking about this stuff my whole life. I like your take on it. It really added to mine.

Thanks again.

Just wow.

edit on 23-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
We are unable to create any new sicnificant inventions which would change our lives or lifestyles, we have reached the end. Everything is allready invented some of the information had been kept safe because of greed. Only ET can make the change.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So I wanted to do something. I don't know if it is allowed. If it is against the T&C, then I guess it is a bust and a Mod will let us know.

SO, the contest is to provide 1 original concept. It can have parts of it be linked to others, but the core idea has to be new. The subject is philosophy.

If you can make 1 new philosophical concept that no one has come up with in recorded history you win.

Dollukka, it is more of a social experiment more than anything....and also a LOT of fun to test yourself

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thank YOU! I'll need a day to digest your take on this model, but what I began to visualize while reading it is a sphere where space is one side, and time on the other, and gravity is the force pushing them together? Is that close? The event horizon of a black hole being where they lose that cohesion and join (reunite) together? I'll have to roll this around the old noggin today!

Mine is a patchwork theory that enhances the premise of an epic I'm writing. You may find kin with The Reciprocal System Theory detailed at www.rstheory.org... Alas, this shoots down your contest because there is no way for there to be an original theory in such a model of time and space as we have described!

----
Those who do not remember the future are condemned to repeat it.

edit on 23-11-2012 by alumnathe because: grammar matters

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Thank you very much it's a big time honor.

Now if we could only get NASA back to the moon an analyze it's interior composition, and in particular, the makup and configuration of its core, which if it even has one is apparently very small. As I said the moon's interior has a very low density ie: it's all but hollow and a moon-satellite which behaves the way it does ought not be hollow.

According to many scientists, the moon is the most improbable and perhaps the strangest object in the known universe.

I will be "springboarding" from this win to create a new thread on this topic to be called "Luna - A Strange Moon in Paradise." I think the ATS membership will enjoy it immensely.

Thanks again, and congrats to one and all who participated.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alumnathe

well kind of. What I argue is not very comprehensible from the standard model of the physical universe. What I say is that when the iron core of a star becomes so compressed that it forms a black hole, that it crosses the barrier of the "sphere" of space time. It then becomes both an exit and the actual WHOLE space time sphere. That each black hole is an exit into the whole universe.

Like if you could run water on a ball, it would not go through it in a stream, or spread down its side in one direction. It would go in all directions, flowing over the curvature of the ball. Well if the ball was a bubble of space time and the stream, of water was instead the intake of material gathered by black holes, they would collect the material from within the sphere and their aperture would be on the other side of the membrane of the sphere, the material would then flow over the curvature of the universe and deposit all along the membrane of space time.

The center of the sphere is where all matter collects. The actual membrane of the sphere we speak of is all matter. on the interior there is the known universe of galaxies where the material gathers, until it grows too dense and makes an aperture to the exterior of the membrane.

The big thing about my idea of this is that the whole "bubble" or sphere is made into a figure 8 when too much mass is collected in the interior. When this happens, in the localized area it does, the outer membrane and the interior center of the sphere are actually the same space. Like making a bubble in a bubble. The point where both loops meet make a sort of figure 8 connecting the interior material that is collected in the middle to the exterior material. The interior material is lighter and less dense than the outer material. So when you make a super heavy point in the middle of the bubble you create a sort of weighted down section that connects the interior of the bubble and the exterior of it in a sort of loop of space time.

The more material in the interior, the middle of the sphere, the weaker the outer membrane is and the larger the sphere. This is why there is a corrective force to suck up excess material from the inside and deposit it evenly over the whole sphere. SO the thing cant "pop". When the exterior has more mass than the interior, the sphere is smaller and more compact. When it is larger and more stretched out, the interior has more material.

I also think that sometimes it does expand too far and the corrective force is not able to keep up with the material from gathering in the middle until the outer membrane collapses. When this happens a new sphere is formed. The "big bang" as it were is just a "hollowing out" of a ball of everything. Like the nuclear reaction of a star giving the initial push against gravity trying to collapse it more.

I see it like a star in a way. The interior is trying to expand while the exterior is trying to collapse. The equal balance from both make the harmony a star would enjoy in an active state. Thus we have a universe.

I see stars as a perfect model for the laws of the universe and time.

I hope that makes sense.

EDIT:

A black hole is Like making a bubble within a bubble, then when the interior bubble pops all that is left is the outside bubble. The interior bubble just connects the outer membrane and the new lighter inner membrane of the sphere. The figure 8 I speak of would be where the two meet bubbles meet in the middle. We see it as a hole since its flow is towards the outer collection of material (mass). The outer membrane would be made of the same stuff a collapsed stars core is made up. Ultra dense infinitely compact star dust.....something heavier than infinitely dense Iron.

EDIT:
you know what....I will make a thread about it tomorrow after I give newageman his stars.
By the way. Everyone else of the contest winners has been given theirs.

edit on 23-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: fix add

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Moon as Seed of Life on Earth by Intelligent Design

Here's my original post for anyone who wishes to give consideration to the idea that the moon is a seed of life astroengineered object by intelligent design. However, what's offered here are merely tidbits of the evidence in support of this rather extraordinary conclusion.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
This isn't neccessarily philosophical, but I'd like to say this

There is scientific evidence that our moon, Luna, is an astroengineered object which was responsible for seeding life here on earth and which formed the cornerstone of our solar system and by extension, the galaxy, a feat of precision engineering that was accomplished approx 4.5 billion years ago and contained, imbedded in the design, already from its inception, with intent, the evolution of mankind.

In terms of philosophy, this would involve the idea that there is proof of superintelligent design in the formation of the human species within the unique geometric configuration and relationship between the earth, moon and sun.

Here's a starter piece highlighting only a fragment of the evidence to support this idea.

Philosophically, what I'm describing here then would be a new position, based on empirical data, which would refute or undermine the validity of an argument called "The Strong Anthropic Principal" which suggests that the data is in effect, meaningless, if only because if it were any different than what it is, we wouldn't be here in the first place to describe it.

More evidence

The only indication that this has been considered in the past is an ancient Egyptian saying that

"The moon is the mother of the universe."

additional comments

Moon as Seed of Life

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders, that became the keystone."

Perhaps ejected by "the builders", like a seed pod (containing many such devices, along with DNA programming) straight into the galactic accretion disk in the form of future solar cornerstones, while making the suns and the planets to "stand up", a phenomenon without which life on earth woudn't resemble anything even remotely close to what we enjoy today. The moon is the dynamic stabalizing force for life on earth, and reveals via the eclipse an extraordinary coincidence and one which, in the far distant past or future we would not see as the moon was closer to the earth aeons ago (with inland tides this likes of which the world has never seen before and will never see again) and is slowly moving away at a rate of about 3 cm/yr and thus, long after civilization passes away or leaves the earth, the eclipse phenomenon won't be visible, and is only significant to a human observer, at this very point in earth and human evolution!

Furthermore, during the winter and solar eclipses, the moon mimics the sun and rises at the opposing ecliptic, this is again something only meaningful or significant, for a human observer from earth and represents another coincidence so extraordinary, that coincidence has to be ruled out in favor of intelligent design.

Otherwise, it is a coincidence and a series of coincidences in terms of this earth moon sun relationship of such an extraordinary magnitude, that such a phenomenon ever repeating would be the most remote of possibilities, it's that precise and precisely weighted in favor of life. In other words that it represents a cosmologically unique configuration.

As to the formation of the moon itself, the only hypothesis which makes any sense is that of the material being pulled from the forming earth, made predominantly of mantal material (which is beneath the crust), but to do that kind of drawing out of earth material, a rather powerful force needs to be set in place ie: the seed of the moon.

To test this model and hypothesis, further analysis should be made of the moon's interior composition, initial analysis of which reveals some stunning observations, including the fact that the moon's inner density renders it all but hollow, and when hit by a piece of the Apollo 13 mission when they dropped everything away, the moon's seismometers they'd placed previously recorded a very large "wobble" over a large area of the moon's interior ie: it rang like a bell. I therefore propose that within the interior of the moon might be discovered some sort of artificial, mathematical configuration perhaps resembling a hyperdimensional Platonic Solid Metatronic Cube or some such thing.

And no, Stanley Kubrick's 2001 A Space Odessy does not adequately capture this idea because in that case it was a buried rectangle, not the core and formative configuration of the moon itself.

My hand also has laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand has spread out the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Isaiah 48:13

The double impact theory doesn't explain the angle of the moon's orbit relative to the earth and the composition of the moon shows that it was made largely of mantel material from the earth, and that both formed in relative sumultaneity at approx the same distance from the sun (testing has proven this). Impact theory doesn't work, unless an even MORE astronomical (unrepeatable) coincidence. Also, speed of impact is at issue here. How do we explain angle of orbit and the speed of something that came flying in with a big WHACK, when in truth it would have had to have all but "docked" on eterning into orbital relationship with the earth. External object "big whack theory" has to go for these reasons, and thus we're left with the pulled-earthmantal (reminds me of pulled pork) hypothesis. Also, to try to make the "big whack" theory hold up, it's become a double big whack theory comprised of not just one but two cataclysmic blows from some unknown object of origin. It doesn't work and therefore has to be discarded.

What I'm saying that's different here is that the original seed of the moon began as an intentionally asto-engineered object from over 4.5 years ago (the actual moon hasn't changed much since) around which the entire Earth-Moon-Sun relationship was formed, and thus the remainder of the solar system, if not, by extension the entire galaxy ie: that galactic formation alone doesn't guarantee life, which needs an ASSIST in the form of the these specially engineered objects which form the cornerstones of life bearing solar systems. The original object may have even contained the blueprint for DNA and most certainly the dymamic equillibrium for DNA evolutionary phenomenon, once initiated (those inland tides of the distant past when the moon completely eclipsed the sun would have provided a nice environment for the continual disintegration and reintegration of basic DNA cellular orginisms)

It stretches the imagination of course in regards to the question of "who" might be the creative agency, but that there was one isn't left in much doubt when we begin to consider the startling series of coincidences in regards to the rather unique earth/moon/sun relationship.

It also begs the question that if there's a "farmer" somewhere in the mix, if "he" ever returns to check in on his crop?

Maybe we'll all Godsent as children of God and Jesus is like the first fruits of the increase (evolutionary harvest postential).

Are we to stand that tall in the creation..?!

I believe that's the idea behind the whole affair, that we might become self-realized expressions of the same superintelligent creative agency in relationship with "God" as co-creators ie: that is pleased the father (first father of creation) to share his kindgom with all his children" (so do not be afraid or let yours hearts be troubled - said with a smile).

You're missing the superintelligent design proof which refutes the Strong Anthropic Principal. That is what my moon-as-seed-of-life on earth idea is all about, not moon formation only, but intelligent design in regards to a series of astonishing factors all of which result in a human being standing in awe as the moon perfectly eclipses the sun, but that is just one small aspect of a whole host of astonishing things about the design of the earth moon and sun, and thus solar system. I am saying basically that it's not purely a natural phenomenon, but is artificial and made with high precision design and intentionality, the product (in part, but as the capstone) this ten fingered species who's able to observe and appreciate this wonder, this message in a multi-billion year bottle floated to us, in particular, (beginning with the end in mind) across the ocean of eternity.

What's I'm saying is that the arrangement is proof of superintelligent design, whether as the fingerprint of God or superadvanced astroengineers of the ancient ancient past, but if so, how did they come into being?

P.S. And no, I'm not boasting here, just sharing.

edit on 23-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

P.S. As to the 800 stars - I'd like to do something creative and novel with that and give them back, meaning to both relieve you from the headache AND, best of all, enjoy the unexpected. Think of me as throwing them up in the air and over us all within the framework of this noosphere we now inhabit. Novelty. It's new, the only thing worth venturing into really, when all is said and done and it was all nonsense anyway. So there's another new idea, that freedom begets creation and recreation, that novelty DEMANDS courage from the free to choose not the lessor of two evils but only the very best of the best. Distinguisnhing or differentiating that from "what was" creates the possibility for real and authentic joy and increased self expression, along with a healthy dose of humor, looking back in hindsight with near perfect 20/20 vision.

Like Terrance McKenna would say (we could have used him these days) we must dance a new dance and sing a new song, and he who leads in terms of culture, with art, leads all, but from outside of the norm or the expected. We must dare to do what's never been done before, or at the very least never configured in precisely the same way such that no one other than you yourself could have generated the meaning, in your dance with life.

That's what this thread represents.

Something new, and when the mind and heart changes shape, having grokked something most fully (Heinlein) they can never go back to their original configuration, so what's novel is by it's very nature transformative, creative, and above all fun and enjoyable and it's allowed, we are allowed to be authentic in fact Novelty, which this very moment of history has placed us (the end of all the nonsense and absurdity) actually demands it, that we laugh and get up and dance and sing a new song. The alternative, however boring is really unthinkable, because it just doesn't honor precisely who and what we really are and are becoming. Sadly, however, to do what's necessary, and walk into that new domain of limitless possibility, we have to "leave the dead to bury their dead", and if you can laugh at that "grave" joke then let me be the first to congratulate you.

To discover such a thing for one's self (the only one very best thing) is what a wealthy merchant in search of fine pearls would feel and experience, upon finding that one most precious of pearls in exchange for which he will immediately sell absolutely everything else that he owns, just to have it. That Jesus let me tell he had quite the sense of humor.

May God bless us all,

/end of winners speech!

edit on 23-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think i'll need just one star for the speech however.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Coalesced Existence

Everything coalesces, eventually forming geometric patterns that adhere to different fractal series of replications based on stimuli and causality. Every given whole, that is created this way has an expiration date that is dictated by the strength of the now produced geometric structure. Said expiration date is then as well governed by the frequency and amplitude of everything in which surrounds said given whole. Every existence of coalesced matter, then becomes a building block that behaves similarly, in a coalescing fashion, repeating these steps.

Our DNA is simply one of these coalesced wholes, in which their molecular structure retains information that has been gathered, expired and re-introduced as to adhering to stimuli and/or its surroundings. In order for us to be conscious, our brains actively seek patterns consciously and unconsciously, that are based on the governing principals of the universe. These patterns are then compartmentalized, as to avoiding cognitive dissonance... now producing 'self'.

The active search for patterns is not to satisfy any questions of why. Rather, applying the notion of inquiry is to satisfy and rationalize the very act of learning and the coalescing of information in our brains.

That is pretty complicated, but where does the information come from in the first place? I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just curious what you think. There is a different type of information for life than there is for rocks and minerals, as they are opposite forces.

Effectively, it's electrical charged... or more or less energy in general.

en.wikipedia.org...
Quantum information

The theory includes wave function collapse, more so quantum decoherence
en.wikipedia.org...

Decoherence can be viewed as the loss of information from a system into the environment (often modeled as a heat bath),[2] since every system is loosely coupled with the energetic state of its surroundings. Viewed in isolation, the system's dynamics are non-unitary (although the combined system plus environment evolves in a unitary fashion).[3] Thus the dynamics of the system alone are irreversible. As with any coupling, entanglements are generated between the system and environment. These have the effect of sharing quantum information with—or transferring it to—the surroundings.

This is a very long and confusing theory lol, one that I can't claim that I know the entirety of. Well, obviously lol. Or I'd already have a couple Noble prizes under my belt!

Maybe it deserves a thread of its own... I just wanted to toss it into the conversation, to check it's originality, not really explain the intricacies.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join