It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spinning Triangle UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Found this footage on the yes unreliable YT but imo, this footage is genuine and remarkable. Have heard a lot of stories about triangles being spotted all over the U.K including over major motorways and this footage is no real surprise to me.

Scream fake if you wish but please add further information to support your claim.

Just to add, a further couple of triangle UFO videos, which I also believe to be genuine:

Also, I am aware that some videos from LunaCognita are suspect, but the one here isn't actually from them directly and was filmed by someone else, I only posted because they have stabilized the footage.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The thing that bothers me apart from it only being 9 seconds in length is there is no description to accompany the video , surely if they had filmed a Triangle UFO they would write something ....No

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I dunno...the first vid looks like it might have some effects applied to the footage, but that third video is intriguing so far.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I find the third one a bit weird tbh. He says it looks like a stingray, it does but could the 'tail' be where the string is attached? It looks so high up, they would need a long string.

For the record, I have seen UFO's and I can't identify what I've seen. I am no debunker.

Eta: It could be a Stringray!

edit on 21-11-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Kites don't come in black, therefore, those must be real alien craft or black-budget prototypes. Sometimes I wonder if clay pigeons ever get mistaken for disc-shaped craft or at least photographed by a hoaxer to create that impression. And has there ever been a case in which a hoaxer towed a kite or balloon made to resemble an alien shuttlecraft with a car on a road next to a crowded beach?

2.2-meter Stingray kite

edit on 21-11-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

All videos of the triangle are too small to be a real triangle alien spaceship. The real triangle apace ship is 158 yards in length.

edit on 21-11-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I remember the first one being posted a long time ago.

The last one definitely looks like a kite to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Last vid is a kite, you can see where its line is mounted, it´s windy too you can see it at the trees.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I dunno. It's hard to spot the manufactured videos. For the "real" videos at least (if there is such a thing) the one that uploads the video answers comments people make. That video is fake. Our boy will have need to have known that craft was going to pass that point in order to record it. Which begs the question why are we only seeing 9 seconds of footage if he sees the craft flying around and only snaps that short clip. There is no description or anything so my verdict will be always be somewhat skeptical.

Not to mention the fact that any of the verifiable "ufo" videos that we see are actually "our" technology and when i say "our", i mean the technology that is available to the worlds governments. For those that have been paying attention, India is telling China that they know they have access to technology that is well, let's just say it will make one hell of a car
. It seems that some governments aren't keen on having, lets say "others" in on the secret. But givin the Indian response to Smiling Buddha, loose lips sinks sips.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
First one-FAIL
Second one...possible
Third one KITE!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I dunno...the first vid looks like it might have some effects applied to the footage, but that third video is intriguing so far.

Agreed - The first video has a mismatch on motion blur between the object and the rest of the scenery indicating that the object and the rest of the shot were composited. Have not analyzed the other two vids, but I have a bias against anyone putting out UFO vids with title tags like "An XYZ Company Production" - sounds more like they're trying to build their reel rather than putting out an actual event. What's next, ufos filmed by Industrial Lights & Magic
???
edit on 21-11-2012 by firefly9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The thing that bothers me apart from it only being 9 seconds in length is there is no description to accompany the video , surely if they had filmed a Triangle UFO they would write something ....No

Possibly mate, as with any UFO footage it could be fake and the first time I seen it, I thought so too but I have heard witnesses say they have seen triangles perform that kind of flight before

Originally posted by The GUT

Yeah, the third video is very interesting, the movements on the craft are pretty eerie and it is unlike anything a CGI expert would come up with. The fact that it seems to be motionless in the sky is also pretty weird.

Originally posted by stirling
First one-FAIL
Second one...possible
Third one KITE!

I would have to say look again closely at the third video, there's definitely some kind of mechanical type movement going on there. Not a kite.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I don't care what they say i think the second video is real.

Thanks 4 the thread.

top topics

join