It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE BLACK FRIDAY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Agreed.

I despise Black Friday and what it represents. I use to work in retail and of course had to be there for it. People were animals! It was pathetic to seen grown women snatch items out of other women's hands or even kids! Yes KIDS! They would scream and curse and push. It was so annoying and it took all I could not to drop kick some of these animals I kid you not. It was embarrassing to be a female and see how these people acted. I worked in a clothing store and you would have thought there was to be no more clothing the next day with the way people acted!

I did have a lady on a non Black Friday literally snatch a wrought iron Eiffel Tower out of my hand in a Ross once. I couldn't believe it!! I had my hand on it and was taking it off the shelf and she literally RIPPED it from my hand!! She said I saw it first! I looked at her in disbelief and you bet your butt I ripped it right back from her and said I dare you to take it back. I don't think she expected me to take it back. I turned and immediately went to management and told them what just happened. That lady needless to say immediately left the store, empty handed. So it seems people are idiots throughout the year!

I never participate in Black Friday. I'm not desperate nor am I a slave to consumerism. I know many people who are and it's sick. I find it funny how hey complain about the lines and how people act yet they STILL go out on that day every year to participate. The fact some think people will act normal just shows how delusional people are.

If you know how to shop year round and online you can find deals throughout the year that are just the same as Black Friday!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The View Lefty Joy Behar Thinks Term “Black Friday” Might Be A “Little Racist”…

edit on 25-11-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I dont really like the behaviour of many BF shoppers and no I really dont agree with making people employees miss out on Thanksgiving. But regardless, I have a special hatred for people with their panties in a bunch over BF.
Anyone who read my rant would know why.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didnt do BF shopping for a number of reasons. But hey, if there was a sale on say, an Xbox360, and I had the money I'd consider showing up. OOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!! Yeah, well So f#ing What. I like the games on Xbox. They're fun. I wasnt brainwashed by advertisers. This is just something that gives me genuine pleasure. Some people like other things. Thats all there is to it. We like things. We are a thing making and thing using species. But that DOES NOT automatically make us shallow materialistic monsters. And if you could care less about the things well thats great! But dont sit in your self made ivory tower and cast overgeneralizing judgements over the lives of people you think you've got all figured out.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join