It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Elite' Bugging Out To Denver 11-22?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

'Elite' Bugging Out To Denver 11-22?

beforeitsnews.com

with the illuminati and their puppets Israel and the United States looking for provocation to attack Iran, this may have all manifested perfectly with 11/22/2012 logically being a key date to watch for a ‘False Flag’ or an official attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I understand that ______beforeitsnews is believed to post rumours. However, if this one is true, then this could well be the big one.

As mentioned on the webpage, the source is asking for verification of high ranking officials flying into Denver.

Does anyone here on ATS have any extra information concerning the validity of this rumour / event ?

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Of course there bugging out to Denver, they just legalized drugs there!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

...until you consider a very strange story someone working in the airline industry shared with the Idaho Picker claiming that an unusually large number of ‘elites’ and business executives are all flying to Denver, Colorado, for Thanksgiving, 11-22-2012!

People flying on thanksgiving... Someone sound the air raid sirens...

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2012/11/elite-bugging-out-to-denver-11-22-2446102.html

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I remember last year BFN posted that Obama may be bugging out to denver, I think it was during the libyian crisis. Nothing came of that. So I doubt anything will come of this.

To be honest, if our governments were about to "bug out" I'm pretty sure they would make it known to the public.

ALS

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Also from "before it is news"...

How to protect your home from "negative" energy.

I knew my fung shui was all backwards...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh, no, people going to Colorado...we must stop them from clogging up the bunny slopes.

You guys, you're just too much.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Idahopicker is known to be quite the anti-establishment guy, and one look at his YouTube channel will reinforce that. Airline industry insider revealing this to him? Yeah, amazing isnt it? No. Not really.

I'll give them a C for creativity, but a big fat F for believability.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Check out info on Denver's DIA. It has been long rumored to be a bunker for "special" people. The artwork that is throughout the airport is very interesting. Here is a google pic link of the murals. www.google.com... biw=1024&bih=564

These are just two of them. These pictures can be taken apart all day. They are very odd.

There are many strange happenings here.

edit on 11/21/2012 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How does one verify this? "Excuse Mr. Elite official are you sneaking off to Denver? Oh, you are!?! What's going on there? A false flag you say! Oh thanks for the information!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
We are all dead ducks! Our goose is cooked! Or are we just a bunch of turkeys if we believe it?

Happy Thanksgiving

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I flew into DIA last year just to look at the murals and was disappointed !!

I have seen the pics on the web, saw Jessie Ventura show and guess what? The pics have been modified !!!!

The military guy with the city on fire........... The city behind him is gone now!!

Lots of other things are changed too

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have not been there personally. That is odd that they are changing the murals. I'm going to look into that a little deeper. Thank you for the info friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I put zero stock into anything Beforeitsnews.com posts, that website is full of day dreamers, religious nut jobs and hoaxers. Epic fail like a Soorcha Fail!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I did shoot video of most of it , but have to find it. I was enrout to Ohio and had a hour layover so I walked out to see the mural, and barely made it back to my flight!!!DIA is frigging huge!!!

Ill check the web and see if I can find the changed mural

Unless there are two murals and I happened to find another one

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
I have not been there personally. That is odd that they are changing the murals. I'm going to look into that a little deeper. Thank you for the info friend.

Yeah I was there last year and it appeared that a couple of them were either no longer there or had been changed.

It was quite funny though.. as I was standing there looking at them, a dad and his (couldn't have been any older than) 10 year old daughter walked up to the mural I was looking at. The young girl said to her dad "this is what I saw on youtube! It's scary!"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
From the mouths of babes.........
The idea of a thanksgiving turkey shoot over there is a non starter i think......But after T G. all bets are off......is thanksgiving a Jewish holiday too?????

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I know this is off topic, and I apologize. But I just wanted to ask you about your avatar picture. Where is that picture from, if you don't mind me asking. I feel like I've seen it before but i cant put my finger on it...

new topics

top topics

join