It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OFFICIAL: Ceasefire in Gaza Announced.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well I truly saw history today an Israeli Prime Minister giving a press conference on a ceasefire as simultaneously rockets were landing in every southern Israeli city,Golda would be rolling in her grave.If this man is re-elected I give the state of Israels existence about 5-10 years.Stop spinning it people the Muslim brotherhood came up with the terms,the blockade is lifted strategically Hamas won.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I truly saw history today an Israeli Prime Minister giving a press conference on a ceasefire as simultaneously rockets were landing in every southern Israeli city,Golda would be rolling in her grave.If this man is re-elected I give the state of Israels existence about 5-10 years.Stop spinning it people the Muslim brotherhood came up with the terms,the blockade is lifted strategically Hamas won.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
,Golda would be rolling in her grave.

this is my sole point about isreal

why are they trying to live out legacies and "compete" with dead ancestors

the ancestors had to secure a land against major odds. which is why they were stern, right wing, aggresive.

now isreal has a state...and is a country like the rest of us

why are they still addressing their situation in the old ways?...
the ww2 sympathy card is played out, america is growing tired, public opinion is shifting, MSM are losing viewers everyday from the propaganda etc etc

as a football manager said...its harder to keep the cup, than to win it!

concentrate on keeping the state, choose your borders "finally".....and rise to the occasion

but let me guess...the likud party .....like the republicans in america....the old timers senial rants full of hate is derailing progress

time for the young to take a stand....ron paul..lead the way

peace

Stop spinning it people the Muslim brotherhood came up with the terms,the blockade is lifted strategically Hamas won.

hamas didnt win...isreal lost unconditional support from certain states....to say hamas won...is typical of stacking the deck in isreals favour
edit on 21-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Was it worth starting in the first place??

Back and forth it goes.... and nothing changes....

They need to make their minds up.... take care of the Hamas group or not???

Can't take care of Hamas without nuking Gaza mate and no matter how badly Israel may want to do that, there would be uproar from around the world due to many more innocent people getting killed

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hamas has already attacked with more rockets. So, per usual nothing has changed. Terrorists broker a cease fire and break it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
Hamas has already attacked with more rockets. So, per usual nothing has changed. Terrorists broker a cease fire and break it.

Do you have a link to back this up?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Nobody forced Israel to agree to it. And it takes time for news to reach the front it's not unusual for fighting to still be going on when peace is announced.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

And Egypt is responsible for keeping anymore missles being fired into Israel. Both sides got what they wanted. Of course if more missles are fired then Hamas will have both Israel and Egypt on them.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

as others have said, a few shortly after the ceasefire is possible. but this ceasefire will last as long as the israeli's want it to.

then they will be the ones to break it. remember hamas is dealing with psychopathic butchers who will even kill their own to achieve their goals.

dont think so?? well, just check their record.

WW2, lavon affair, USS liberty. etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I suppose this may give the Palestinians time to employ the missile designs that Iran allegedly gave them. LoL

On a serious note i really hope peace lasts and this is not just one or the other playing for time.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So far, thankfully (no pun intended given the day) the ceasefire appears to be holding. Which is fine by me. The shorter and less bloody this conflict, the better in my opinion.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is great news enough he losing side. The loss of life has been catastrophic all ready, Palestinians always on the losing end, good news is this time a lot more people got to see the true face of Israel. I hate Israel now more the ever. Not the people but the monstorous zionist cowards that have hijacked the land. Khazar devils!!!!

Iran, Syria, Lebannon when will you get the balls to fight for your Palestinian neighbors? It's a matter of time until they become the new Palestine. The Zionist blood lust does not stop with Gaza, give them an inch they will take a mile and then some.
edit on 22-11-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Anyone want to take bets on how long before Hamas breaks the Ceasefire

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ah,so Bibi just made sure he will be re-elected as PM in Jan.It's been this way since the founding the country.Have domestic problems? Not looking like you will be re-elected? Blame The Palestinians or the nearest Arab country.It's sad how this trick seems to work no matter what nation it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078

As long as it takes them to rearm and redeploy there rockets and launchers me thinks. I will point out Israel is no better, probably worse in my opinion!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Originally posted by knightrider078

As long as it takes them to rearm and redeploy there rockets and launchers me thinks. I will point out Israel is no better, probably worse in my opinion!

of course you do im not surprised. most people on this board hate Israel and the jewish people

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
In the end, neither side is right and death will conquer all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join