It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just taking pictures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
do you ever notice people wih cameras in the street seem to sometime wait until your in the shot before they take a picture? its been happening to me alot lately and i woder if they are all with the nwo. also, in nyc you ever notice those green boxes on the traffic light poles seem to make a clicking noise right as you walk by them? i think theyre tracking ever one and sometimes they send out operatives in spots where they cant get a good shot from security cameras and the boxes are for close ups so they have a more detailed record. anyone else notice this?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I tend to take a lot of photo's in the street with my digital camera. But I only take shots of people who appear to be following me.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but maybe I'm not. Why they would follow me is anybodies guess, but when you start walking in circles and they keep right behind you it's suspicious if you ask me.

At first I thought it was the insurance company(workers comp) spying on me. I had a bloke in an unfamiliar car parked across and just up the road from my house for nearly four days staight. It must have irritated him that I stayed inside and wouldn't come out.

I rang the insurance company and asked them why they were having me followed. They denied it, but 15 minutes after I made the call, the car drove off and I haven't seen it or the man again. Coincidence? I got a shot of him with my digital video cam through the kitchen window.

The funny thing is, after I have led them around to make certain that they are actually tailing me, when I take a snap of the "followers" they don't even get upset about it. They just give me a funny look and walk off in the other direction, never to be seen again.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by douglas
do you ever notice people wih cameras in the street seem to sometime wait until your in the shot before they take a picture? its been happening to me alot lately and i woder if they are all with the nwo. also, in nyc you ever notice those green boxes on the traffic light poles seem to make a clicking noise right as you walk by them? i think theyre tracking ever one and sometimes they send out operatives in spots where they cant get a good shot from security cameras and the boxes are for close ups so they have a more detailed record. anyone else notice this?

I see that alot if it's a hot chic walking in frot of the camera other then that no.

Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Trying my dammdest to find the map of NYC's cam grid - will blow you away, they are EVERYWHERE !!!!

Still hunting

Misfit

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Didnt they put cameras up to take pictures for security? (ie. someone steals a bag, car, mugs someone, and they snap a picture of him) I think they increased them because of 9/11.

As far as people following you, no idea there.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
Didnt they put cameras up to take pictures for security? (ie. someone steals a bag, car, mugs someone, and they snap a picture of him) I think they increased them because of 9/11.

As far as people following you, no idea there.

That's what "they" say.

Everything I have read of statistics say that since all the cams went up, crime has stayed its course.

Ergo ....................

Misfit

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I didnt say that they are working, or that they were put there only for that reason, I just said thats what they are. Besides everythings not a conspiracy. I was just look at the factual.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

i think theyre tracking ever one and sometimes they send out operatives in spots where they cant get a good shot from security cameras and the boxes are for close ups so they have a more detailed record. anyone else notice this?

Or, they are tracking how many people use the intersection at given times, to determine the best programming for the streetlights, to better the flow of pedestrians and traffic perhaps?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The clicking sound is the box letting blind people know that the light is about to change.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
I tend to take a lot of photo's in the street with my digital camera. But I only take shots of people who appear to be following me.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but maybe I'm not. Why they would follow me is anybodies guess, but when you start walking in circles and they keep right behind you it's suspicious if you ask me.

At first I thought it was the insurance company(workers comp) spying on me. I had a bloke in an unfamiliar car parked across and just up the road from my house for nearly four days staight. It must have irritated him that I stayed inside and wouldn't come out.

I rang the insurance company and asked them why they were having me followed. They denied it, but 15 minutes after I made the call, the car drove off and I haven't seen it or the man again. Coincidence? I got a shot of him with my digital video cam through the kitchen window.

The funny thing is, after I have led them around to make certain that they are actually tailing me, when I take a snap of the "followers" they don't even get upset about it. They just give me a funny look and walk off in the other direction, never to be seen again.

Where are these pictures of the guy outside through the window please post

Also i assume the cameras are for sucurity as the USA is the worlds #1 hatd country thats what i would do , either that or t5he government doesn't trust it's own people and there making sure you do not plot anything like overthrowing them etc etc any one else have views

[edit on 25-10-2004 by yuanshao101]

new topics

top topics

join