It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor, The Conqueror!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Okay, this is pretty much just a thread for the sake of my own vanity. Forgive me. So, at one point I said I was done participating in the posting aspect of ATS. But, somehow you good folks have pulled me back into the mix. I was getting a bit stressed out with all the moot arguments and mud-slinging I was seeing on ATS--I even found myself in the crossfire on a few occasions. I felt like it was bringing out the worst in me and that I was missing out on what attracted me to this site in the first place.

In fact, I will link to the very thread that was pivotal in my decision to finally sign up after years of lurking as a guest: www.abovetopsecret.com... It is funny! By the way...it was originally posted in the Predictions forum--looks like it's been moved to the Jokes forum. I love humor above all else. Humor conquers all quarrels and misgivings.

It's got be about happy Thanksgivings, not unhappy misgivings. I got some good advice from a few members and some encouragement from some other members who I now consider good ATS buddies. Thanks all. And I wish everybody on ATS a happy Thanksgiving (except that one member..you know the one!) And may humor diffuse all those tense family squabbles that arise.

In honor of getting excited about posting more often--and hopefully working on a few threads I've been thinking about, I present to ATS my new, modified, (albeit, sloppily done) avatar.

Before image:

After image:

Here's some random silliness by yours truly. Feel free to add your own!

Umm...what was the point of this thread again?
edit on 21-11-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

join