It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are they here in ny?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Since the early 80's they've been preparing eh?Well, one things fer sure, if the NWO is real, its just like a lot of other gov bureacracies, slow and incompetent.

Exactly,
Well, if the NWO is real, they like to wait

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Or he's just being paranoid and they black helicopters aren't scouring NYC for him with thermal vision cameras and the rest. If they wanted him, they'd go to his address.

If he's seen them, like many have, my first inclination is to accept what he's saying and go on from there.

Lots of people get beaten for lots of reasons. If Jones fans are a lot like him, then they could use a public beating.

You mean people who fight for their freedom, and who are exposing the government in it's many deceits, should be publically beaten? That doesn'T surprise me, since time immorial, he that has spoken the truth, has been persecuted, slandered, ridiculed, beaten or executed. Your mentality remains as backwards. Funny that the actions of these people are to wake people like you up from their deep slumber. I really do not know why they try for people like you, when you are so ignorant and apathetic of them, and when you're hopelessly brainwashed by the media and government, but I guess that's what makes them better men. Enjoy the herds.

Since the early 80's they've been preparing eh?Well, one things fer sure, if the NWO is real, its just like a lot of other gov bureacracies, slow and incompetent.

Early 80's? Educate yourself about the NWO. Talking about something you do not know is ignorant.

[edit on 27-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Early 80's? Educate yourself about the NWO. Talking about something you do not know is ignorant.

[edit on 27-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

Well, early 90's was when the whole new world order theory started to appear across the internet. But all the theorys go back to the early 1900s and even before that

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Alex Jones, fight for Freedom? Dont make me laugh.

the guy is a paranoid nutcase. he is onto alot of things but his whole scheme is pure crap when examined as a whole.

Sure, black helicopters exist. many people have seen special ops come out fo the things. they might be linked with cattle mutilations.

But no one, no one CREDIBLE on the record who has discussed black helicopters or encountered them has suffered anything bad from the feds. Most of the time, a couple special ops dudes just told them to get lsot, and when they didnt, phoned in the local sherrifs department, and the sherrif came and removed the individual from the site!
But why is it people see black helicopeters and assume the NWO is finnaly comming to get them?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
But why is it people see black helicopeters and assume the NWO is finnaly comming to get them?

Well, thats paranoia for you...
I have never really understood the whole black helicopeters thing, the only time i hear about them is when some cows get killed and farmers report seeing a silent helicopeter above the house.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As a former UN operative I feel compelled to say a few things.
First the use of helicoptors and "operatives walking the streets" is out dated. the advances in technology, both communications and networking,
have lead to wonderfull means for surveillance. a sattelite can see a fly in a ice cube. computers monitor phone conversations and record when a key word is used. terrawave technology alows a person to view through walls, and is capable of identifying a substance from 100s of feet away. (look into this for more info!)

no one is safe from surveillance and yes big brother is watching!!!

and on a further note, dont write anything in an email, chat room, or discussion board you dont want read by government.

the average person would be shocked with the databases of information on all of us. and the informed person is amazed with the capabilities available to an operative.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
``
all that high-tech stuff, does not negate the need for some
rapid deployment froces, in helicopters or humvees....

extrapolate the Intel Agencies (admitted shortcomings)
of not having, on the beat, flesh & blood ASSETS on the payroll

there are helicopters et al...
'they're' conditioning you to UN-notice them,
you are being conditioned to accept privacy intrusion

go ahead and gra-faw all you want

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
im not paranoid!!
i thought i could be safe here but they found me prolly because someone ratted on this site. its no longer safe. i need to go.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
this site did not need to be ratted on. a simple internet search brings it up.

and to the other, about rapid deployement forces etc, i agree and was not downplaying their need. only wanting to make aware how technology has changed things.
with the combat network systems etc, an attack on us soil, by us forces becomes more of a reality. why use your own forces, when others are already here. in warfare, Dis-information is one of the best weapons. and the defense dept has put tools to use that would make that easier.

I do feel however that war is only a tinuy part of the big picture.

this big picture can be brought down to a simple point. and i quote;
"control the money, Control the people"

since the value of our dollar is not set by us, but by the world bank, that is one control we dont have, nor does any other country.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I hardly take the charge of 'ignorance' seriously from a guy who says he knows everything already and that merely by thinking something it becomes real. YOU are the one who said that these black helicopters have been around since at least the 80s. If this 'eeeeevil konspiiiiirasssy' has been around even longer, then, well, they seem particularly inept. Like I and a few others have said; we won't be cowering before some imaginary conspiracy that can't seem to find some paranoid guy in NYC. Christ, they're all powerful, but they can't trace his IP address? Or use a phone book or, hell, even their own records of his address associated with his social security number and tax forms? Yeesh.

And what made a 'alex jones fan' all of a sudden into a freedom fighter? Thats like saying the people who listen to howard stern are ardent supporters of the bill of rights and strict constitutional constructionists. Who knows why some guy somewhere got beaten up, you didn't provide any information of that instance, you allege that there's some sort of link to a conspiracy because of alex jones, but who knows what the heck is going on.

reeper29m
As a former UN operative I feel compelled to say a few things.

Bwa hahahahaha.

douglas
i thought i could be safe here but they found me prolly because someone ratted on this site. its no longer safe. i need to go.

See? This man is clearly paranoid. No one is after him. Yet, even here, he thinks that some clandestine secret organization is allways on the verge of finding him and doing god knows what. The simple fact is that if so me uber-organization, made up of such stunningly powerful 'UN operatives' like reeper up there, were after poor old 'douglas', then they'd have him.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

so my question is: did anyone else see it and do you think its the nwo keeping watch or something else?

they're here. i can tell. and if the helicopter wasnt black, the light from buildings would have reflected off. i think they were looking for me.

there? see? im not crazy!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Helicopters w/searchlights, very common NYC thing. I can see how someone can be unnerved by them, they can get pretty loud when they buzz past. But I agree with some of the other posters, there are far more hi-tech ways to do covert ops. Believe me, there is nothing covert or secret about those machines when they come whooshing by.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by douglas
they're here. i can tell. and if the helicopter wasnt black, the light from buildings would have reflected off. i think they were looking for me.

I really doubt it. If you have a job or a bank account, they already know where you live anyway.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
BTW I live near a hospital, so I hear helicopters coming and going a lot. Also a lot of people around here own small airplanes and there's an airport nearby for that, so I hear lots of planes around here...and it's a rural area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join