It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time traveller??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You people do know R.Kiel is close to 7ft.tall right?The guy SITTING,holding his hand(?)almost comes up to his SHOULDER.The average height of a civil war soldier was 5'6,5'5.Do the math

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I only see a very slight resemblance.

Very slight.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
some people have too much time on there hands .do you see shapes in the clouds as well

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

No offense, but that photo looks sorta gay to me.

- The guy in the top left grabs the gun like and old lady with a cup of tea (straight pinky finger).
- And those 2 in the middle grabing their hands??

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The correct terminology for this thread is

Epic fail........

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Man I lie to you not, that guy at the bottom right is the splitting image of one of my friends. I mean bone structure, face, eyes, everything. Hilarious. I just posted it to his facebook asking him what was he doing in the Civil war.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
front row - middle. Dude look-a-like in your Avatar

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Time travel is one of my better subjects but in the case of this thread I can explain this. Some animals all look a like but for humans we have more visual biological traits such as face type, eye type, nose type, mouth type and so on. It is not true that no human looks like any other human it is just not as often that it is noticed. So everyone has these biological visual traits in specific combinations. When one persons combinations equal another persons combination of biological traits then you have two people that look alike. Normally this is more so with twins and less often with unrelated people but it does happen. So long after someone has passed on somewhere down the road in time someone else will be born that looks well, like you.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

LONE STARRRR! I see your Schwartz is as big as mine!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well I see A couple things here that are interesting and you may be on to something, but I know I may get ridiculed for this response from Skeptics. Time traveler? Possibly. Clone? Even more possible. You my friend have possibly stumbled upon a bunch of masons IMO.

Okay the guy holding the gun, has his pinkey out for a pose which in the era if the pic is legitimate, doesnt make any sense as to why he has to hold up his gun and be the only one doing it unless he is saying something? His hand looks an awful lot like the mason horn hand symbolism from what I see, but I may be wrong.

Okay so what is this hand holding business I see these two men doing? Kind of weird for a civil war era pic to have two men holding one anothers hand unless... Well.. Nah.. Couldn't be.. Could it? Could it be that it is another hidden message or am I just looking to hard? Possibly. But it looks like another mason symbolism and could be the masons handshake? The hand grip is loose and I surely think they aren't close "friends" lol

They were possibly apart of the illuminati in some fashion, or they could very well be our heroic ancestors, but I don't know where the pic is from so most of what I said so far is just a rant. Now for the cloning part, that man does indeed look eerily similar to Richard Kiel and could have been duplicated to be an all obedient actor in the 21st century. Sounds farfetched I know and It may very well be

Usually clones are mistaken for time travelers, if clones do actually exist. This video will show you what I mean

If the link is broken then search on YouTube "Illuminati clones or time travelers"

Anyway interesting picture and sorry if I went overboard on this, I just got curious when I saw the pic.

Sorry I just read the other posts and saw that others have posted pics of what's in the video. Should have read first but it's late here and I replied before reading. Didnt mean to inconvenience

edit on 22-11-2012 by Unconditionaltruth because: C

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

if the pic is legitimate

Here is a link to the original

Civil War Pics

actually some other eerie pics in there.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I looked at the link, but couldn't find pic. I won't doubt it though since you responded with a link so thanks! Just wish I can see the other mens hands. Maybe they have a unique pose as well, but I do not know.

Does it say why these men had their picture taken? Because DNA research was started in the late 1800's so I'm curious if DNA preservation techniques were around at that period. If so then maybe their DNA was taken and stored for future purposes. I know google will say that medicine back then was primitive, but who's to trust big brother anyway?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hmm, I'd go with Roger Moore top left and as far as I know never in a Bond movie, Michael Landon from Bonanza and Little House on the Prarie at bottom right.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Stupid thread.

So if someone from the past bears a passing resemblance to someone living today....and it's usually a celebrity!.....you think they are a time traveller?

Insanity!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't see it, oddly though the guy in the middle
reminds me of 'meat-head' from 'All-in-the Family'

More interesting is the pic. in the back-ground of
photo # 23. Is that a submarine

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Wow, the Nicholas Cage similarities are awesome. Looks just like him. John Travolta too. Certainly makes you want to go hmmmmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join