It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time traveller??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Op, I have looked at all persons in the picture and all are within the respected time period for how they are dressed. Every single one of them is. No time traveler here, if that is what you are trying to imply by their appearances. Just a little wishful thinking on your part. And no, Richard Kiel is not in this photo.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

how do you know I have not been already? perhaps that is why sitting here in my locked and padded room with nothing but a net-book that they allow me to have is the only thing i have to do.

Would you like to come visit with me and play outside? I can go outside if I have a responsible adult to sign me out for a couple of hours? Look forward to your reply

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hmm..the guy in the bottom right looks like Victor Garber to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Theres always one that ruins a bit of fun and yes its YOU

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

An old picture with an image of somebody who resembles a modern day movie star is not evidence of time travellers.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

In that case this should have been in the Jokes & Puns section and not Paranormal Studies.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I did not say he IS a time traveller, it was a question not a statement, if you have proof that he is not then fine, out with it !

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Be nice....not every thread has to be a five pages scientific research papers. So you see an usual picture and want to share it. If you don't think it's interesting - click on another page.

I posted a picture of a full moon aligning with the Olympic rings once www.abovetopsecret.com... and you would think by some of the responses I posted a picture of a puppy getting kicked.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

ah , you one of the " prove he isnt ............ " brigade , who thinks that posing a statement as a question absolves you of any evidentiary burden and allows you to spin out your fantasies safe in the delusion that " no one debunked it ,,, so its true "

may i reccommend a foundation course in formal logic ? - you would clearly benefit - if this thread is a benchmark of your critical thinking skills

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'd say that the real event being documented here is the guy with the gun inventing the "Ronnie James Dio devil horns" hand sign.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/vr5075d9e1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

/sarcasm/ You mean, like lobotomize a second time? i would suspect he has already submitted to an earlier procedure... i think this should be in the jokes forum...

Seriously, who will give me back the minute i just lost? /_sarcasm/

Regards, Walter

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

its a frackin cylon

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If that were Kiel, the other one in the back row must be really tall also. Not to mention the two sitting...Kiel is 7'2".

Anyway, I have questions about many other things in that photo other than weak resemblances. It's just odd altogether. Bottom-right dude looks like his head is Photoshopped onto the body.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So..
The real secret about time travel (aside from it actually being possible as a gross violation of physics) but, indeed-Actors are the real time travelling.

Gotcha.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Top left Andy Gibb?
Bottom right Steve Martin?
edit on 11/21/12 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No, I'm not seeing it.

However if they do recast Jaws for another bond film I think the part should go to Michael Shannon

Now don't get me wrong celebrity time travel is totally real...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Yeah I noticed that to....Must be a Bush
Was holding hands mandatory in the military back in the day as well?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

To me he looks more like Robin Williams in his younger years...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It is hard to take this seriously however there are some very eerie likenesses in this video , I must admit that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
is this a rorschach test of sorts ?

because the nick cage was wasn't even close, the ears, lips and jaw didn't match and there is literally nothing here

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join