<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lucia2389

pi, thanx for the beautiful reflections

thax for care and fun

thax for your work
Oh, and thank you for your beautiful post.

Indeed hard work for the red fairy.

And she dance so gracefully.

Because secrets are to be kept.

In the safest place of all.

Our hearts.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

If you like "stories" with "forests", I strongly suggest you to read Savitri.
Thanks I will try to read it if time will be allowed.

And it not just a story it is hi.story.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by D1ss1dent

If you like "stories" with "forests", I strongly suggest you to read Savitri.
Thanks I will try to read it if time will be allowed.

And it not just a story it is hi.story.

Personally, it's the best book i've read in my entire life.
The pdf can be found here.

edit on 22-11-2012 by D1ss1dent because: .

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

You're talking about the four yuga's or ages in vedanta mysticism arent you? it starts with the sattva yuga, or golden age then the treta yuga or silver age then the dvapara yuga or bronze age and finally the kali yuga, or the dark age, which according to some, we are just coming to the end of and according to some we still have like 200'000 years to go, what i am wondering though is, if we are approaching the end of the kali yuga, do we just bounce right back to the golden age or will we go from dark age back to bronze back to silver and finally reach gold again?

either way we can see that the whole of reality is a continiuos fluctuation between consciousness/spirit and matter, always going from one side to the other and back again, just, as the OP says, like the cycle of day and night, like, in the golden age, its like the middle of the day, and the dark age is the middle of the night, and the bronze and silver are like dusk and dawn,

in hinduism one "day" is meant to last something like 432000000 years or something, so if we could work out how many days are in 15 billion years which is how old the universe is, and it turned out to be six of these cycles, then "god created the heavens and the earth in six days" might not seem to ridiculous now would it?

and in all this i cant help thinking "as above so below" what is in the microcosm is also in the macrocosm...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by simplyLOVE

, like the cycle of day and night, like, in the golden age, its like the middle of the day, and the dark age is the middle of the night, and the bronze and silver are like dusk and dawn,
Beautiful term of comparison but still the time flows one way and in one direction..the day will turn to night and will became again day.

Still some decisions must be made,on short time period the future can be changed.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lucia2389

the red fairy
she's just dancing after worked hard.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join