The Four Magical Forests of Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There are four magical forests that we don't know about although we have traveled all four.

The first forest is the forest of gold.

This forest need no light because the leaves are made of gold and the golden light is so bright that you can hardly can look to it.

huntingbusinessmarketing.com...

Traveling to this forest you can see golden birds singing in the trees wonderful trills.

Well but humanity has travelled through this forest and took the golden leaves from the trees thinking that this way they will get rich.

but the leaves of gold when taken from the trees has turned into dust therefore they entered in the second forest...

The silver forest,

In the silver forest the light it is not so bright even if the silver leaves tries to make some light ,and magical fairies clean all the leaves all the time still the light it is not enough.

www.terminartors.com...
In their travel through this forest humans has stolen all the leaves, thinking also they will get rich,but unfortunately for them the leaves of the silver forest also has turned to dust.

...The bronze forest.

The leaves of this forest may look like gold and need just a small amount of light to be lightened,still the fairies have a lot of work to do to clean the leaves..

moonvoice.dreamwidth.org...

Humanity canfused the bronze leaves of the trees with gold and took them all but very little value these leaves have had.

If they saw that their greed was not satisfied then they entered in the last forest the Brass forest

photo-beny.blogspot.ro...

This last forest is not lighted like the other forests but fairies are working day and night to keep the leaves clean ..

...hard work for the fairies.

awelchmarineswife2008-thewelchfamily.blogspot.ro...

This last forest still atract the greed to steal the leaves from the trees and this is what they do today.

The only problem is there is no forest to enter, therefore we do not know where the path leads out of the woods.

All these four magical forests of humanity has been travelled in a certain time..

..."Maybe in four quarters like in an hour or four hours like in a day or four days like in a week or four weeks like in a month or four months like in a year or four years like in a century or four centuries like in a millenium."

And all these numbers summed gives..guess how much!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So there are glowing forests out there?
sum is 26?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by smashdem

So there are glowing forests out there?
Were once.

sum is 26?
No it is not.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Now I know why I do not ever venture into threads in this forum. It's about Philosophy and metaphysics - not the land of make believe. I see what is a major part of this thread, the beauty in nature, the seasons they represent as we pass through time. But this thread leaves me feeling like I am in The Legend of Zelda game or something. The vagueness of what you are trying to convey is what bothers me the most. Unless you really believe there are "4 magical forests", then well, I have nothing more to say on that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

The vagueness of what you are trying to convey is what bothers me the most. Unless you really believe there are "4 magical forests", then well, I have nothing more to say on that.
We can see this travel through the four forests from two angles.

There are four stages in the thousands of years history of humanity.

As in the last four years each year can represent a forest.

The end of this year represents the out of the last forest and do not know where we are going.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The sum is 28. Why does that matter? I don't even understand this thread. I've never heard of forests made of gold or forests made of silver, and I'm not sure why they progressed back from the golden forest to the bronze forest instead of the other way around.

None of this makes sense. OP, can you please have mercy on the failing minds of ATS and EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!! Jeesh.

reply to post by piequal3because14

Like I said, bronze came before gold, not after it.
edit on 21-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I get a sum of 28, but how are they summed should have been the first question.
If you are just summing the numbers then it is 28, but if you are counting days or something then the number will be different. So, perhaps more info is needed; and humanity must not be greedy. This is what I get from your thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

None of this makes sense. OP, can you please have mercy on the failing minds of ATS and EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!! Jeesh.
I explained above your post AfterInfinity that we can see the problem from two angles.

The first is about how humanity has evolved(or not) during history starting with a golden age from a certain point of view and now is on the road leading to nowhere.

And second the last four years has concentrate a lot of steep fall of all human economic social activity starting with the peak of the year 2008.

edit on 21-11-2012 by piequal3because14 because: syntax and spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

and I'm not sure why they progressed back from the golden forest to the bronze forest instead of the other way around.
Is a much better metaphor of comparison than the scientifical one because it covers the whole truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Are you saying you have a truth that overrules what science tells us? Because I think they've done their research. What research have you found that invalidates what we've been taught?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Are you saying you have a truth that overrules what science tells us? Because I think they've done their research. What research have you found that invalidates what we've been taught?
Somewhere around these boards it is a quote about 'confusion'.

"Two different points of view may converge to the same vector and in the end they will meet."

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Somewhere around these boards it is a quote about 'confusion'.

"Two different points of view may converge to the same vector and in the end they will meet."

They may converge, but they will not concur. Either science is wrong, or you are. Guess who I'm betting on?

Either way, your misunderstanding of history is just one point. What is the message you're sending here? You are more confusing than you are informative, and I don't think it's just me.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

They may converge, but they will not concur. Either science is wrong, or you are. Guess who I'm betting on?
I am always right,always and....

....I will answer you to that in the science forum.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Either way, your misunderstanding of history is just one point. What is the message you're sending here? You are more confusing than you are informative, and I don't think it's just me.
The message is clear there will be events unseen and this very soon if the greed will not stop.

Information about the future is confusion for those who do not understand.

Fear is the power of those who have destroyed the world and by fear they will perish.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The message is clear there will be events unseen and this very soon if the greed will not stop.

Information about the future is confusion for those who do not understand.

Fear is the power of those who have destroyed the world and by fear they will perish.

The message isn't clear in the least. If it were any less clear, it would be a brick wall. Are you saying that if I don't understand, then I don't need to? That's not what ATS is about. Explain what you're talking about, please. It's not polite to be deliberately vague. I don't see the point of making a thread if you're not going to help people understand where you're coming from and what exactly you're trying to say.
edit on 21-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Explain what you're talking about, please. It's not polite to be deliberately vague. I don't see the point of making a thread if you're not going to help people understand where you're coming from and what exactly you're trying to say.
I already explained that many times and in many ways.

Sorry I have nothing to add in plus of what I already added.

And thanks for your thoughtful contribution to this thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I keep asking that same question. We are all being bred to work on a great golden brick road that leads to who-knows-where, the world leaders refuse to tell us their ultimate goal and how it involves the human species, they refuse to even say whether our only goal from here is to continue existing.

Until they divulge their master plan, I don't feel the least bit inclined to lay down golden bricks for the next poor fool to continue his journey into a future he was never informed about. I will make a little spot for myself off to the side and wait for someone to come back and let me know whether or not I want to be part of the grand endeavor.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its a good story and I think I get the metaphor. Greed=destruction=lost kinda thing without going into my own story.

to the rest you are trying to use logic to decipher an abstract relative and I do not see how you will go far with it.

Thanks to all either way.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

If you like "stories" with "forests", I strongly suggest you to read Savitri.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This last forest still atract the greed to steal the leaves from the trees and this is what they do today.
The only problem is there is no forest to enter, therefore we do not know where the path leads out of the woods.
All these four magical forests of humanity has been travelled in a certain time..

it seems a mass mess of illusionary, imagined, mismanaged, abandoned, lost, hidden and illusive forests

causing confusion

I guess the number is 74

because
upon entering the silver forest
when most travellers think they have now escaped the mess of the bronze and brass shimmering leaves

some travellers eventually face the red forest
where greed turned to blood
the forest of this heart

red forest

the red fairy
has nine lives
which is very lucky

the job they have to do here is devastating

red fairy

here most wish they had this button at their command

and they need a lot of magic help

heavenly fairy queen