It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Phil didn't tell you anything you couldn't have read on ATS a million times. I am sure it was all conjecture, I doubt he was let in on any secrets of this magnitude.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BM1092

If "they" knew he was leaking such info, wouldn't they do more than just throw a brick through his window?

Oh "they" did do more. They also lit a bag of dog $h!t on fire on Mr. [name removed]'s front porch. However, the OP left this part out as it just made the whole story sound unbelievable.

edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
For the OP, your congressman said just about nothing. The false flag incidents are invariably true, either as a paper exercise, or executed malevolence. However, there is other stuff that you need to pin down big time, and just being agog at someones opinions without anecdotal evidence no matter who, is simply not enough, seriously.
You have to ask yourself a lot of questions to begin with,
Why should 9/11 have been a surprise attack?
were there people on the ground to witness the attack?
Did it happen before?
Whois the 9/11 comission?
Whois the NTSB?
Whois NORAD?
Whois NEADS?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry i couldn't get to everyone's posts been traveling for Thanksgiving, I'll start with the BASICS, apparently people didn't read far into the thread.

1. First Thread, I'm not at all fancy with the adding of links and out of site content or anything like that quite yet so bare with me when it comes to that.

2. This is a PERSONAL Story, he TALKED, Shared his opinion of the 9/11 Attack. I Never once said that he had some crazy insider knowledge, please actually pay attention to what I have been posting.

3. Is it so crazy that a retired public official wanted to have lunch with someone?

4. I didn't major in Literature so give me a break.

5. If You had told me " I had a complicated day at the office, was working on a project that took two hours" I wouldn't say " i didn't know copying paper was so complex" Some TV sales are simple if you come and go, His, was not he was retired he wanted something nice, so it was complex, I made a earlier reply about the process of the sale. He didn't show me the theater because everything had to be ordered, and wasn't finished.

6. He was a private citizen so the news probably didn't care about the brick with the whole benghazi thing going on.

7. Ah, one last thing i'm 22 years old. Not 10 not 12 not 15, I'm an Adult, I have a Education, Sure I'm horrible at proper writing/typing thats why i didn't pursue that direction. So don't try and belittle me that just because i'm young my contribution to this website is unimportant or irrelevant.

Apparently I should have put a disclaimer stating that it was a personal story that we had a talk about 9/11. Not that he was the mastermind behind it or anything of that nature. He was a nice guy his wife was really nice.
edit on 22-11-2012 by iclark97 because: added one last thing

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

YA, what clark said................just saying

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

The inconsistency I caught was that when he was talking to Batman he said we can't talk here.Now this guy is spilling the beans on the most government watched site in the world without a care to the former governors health.If they thought that he was talking,they would kill him.Not a very nice thing to do to a guy who buys your TV and lunch.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JulianAlien

And by we cant talk here, he was implying that its obvious not to talk about terrorists in public, and conspiracies, sure i opened up on here, but with people i could relate to.Well was hoping could relate to, which is fine that people think the story is BS but whatever. If he was in any complete danger to his health i'm sure he wouldn't have told me. And, if the story was too completely outrageous for this website and would put anyone at risk i'm sure the moderators would have the post removed no?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

I did read or see a vid about the Bay of pigs thing. I just can't remember where I had gathered that info. I'll have to check it out.

You talking about Operation Northwood?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm confused???
After your nice chat about possibly the biggest secret in US history, and after the brick came flying through the window ( you know, the brick that gets thrown through lots of public figures windows), was that when he showed you the Batcave?
Good story, but fiction at best.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Additionally...I would think the way things go with congressmen and priests...Elmo as well...that it wouldnt be in his best interests to invite a salesperson back home with him. Yes, I understand complex sound and video configurations...and still. I wouldnt think it in a Congressman, Senator's...politician etc..best interests to "cmon over...we can discuss these...um...complex configurations" .

Call and send over an engineer-designer rep from the compnay of course. Yes. Thats how it done in large homes, estates etc...and Ive seen some pretty wild multi-multi video and audio with surveillance and camera and motion detectors systems in some estates.

What was odd...was that he "picked you up" and off you went..to be a close confident on some supposed important earth shattering divulging...(to a salesperson no less)..of some info must of us knew already...some of us years ago.

Why was it a "must read!"? Who says? Important to thousands who knew? Important to those of your generation who may not have known? Important to you?

Whenever I see a PROOF, MUST READ, PROVEN, HERE WE GO...thread title...I look at it ...to see why...I shouldnt have. Thats just me...and apparently Im not alone.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I could see this being real. I had a similar experience. just b/c he's a congressman, actually doesn't mean a whole lot - The majority of those in Congress do not have special access to anything, especially top secret classified documents unless your on a certain intelligence committee. However, they may hear rumors or he may form his own opinion - which is quite normal and expected. Its really nothing profound or out of the ordinary. Other government officials, military personel have come forward in the past as well..

His story is not suspicious. its a personal account. It's hear say and nothing more, nothing less.. grammar doesn't matter either.. And, its straight to the point and doesn't have to be filled in with so many details either. As how much else could he really say to back up his story unless he was going to provide a recording or an affidavit from the Congressman.. Granted for such a mind blowing claim, its stil believalbe for a few reasons.. just b/c its a congressman, doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.. he just has his opinion like the rest of us..

So, I find it plausable b/c i had a similar experience last summer - I'm on the Amtrak train from Denver to NYC. and its late at night and I find myself talking to another man in the dining car. he's about my age, similar background, similar age. I will actually post this in another thread b/c its off topic - but its regarding a conspiracy that began in 1996 - the crashing of that TWA flight over Long Island sound.

So, point is tho.. I can totally see the OP of this thread, having some random conversation with a Congressman who believes that 9/11 was an inside job. its just the law of averages. of course people who are in our very own government, leaders of this country will question the official story. It's just bound to happen. Problem is, I doubt this Congressman can offer up any evidence himself... Also, if this story did NOT happen.. It would rather be naive and just plain stupid for him to use the name of an actual Congressman saying that he believes the attacks were covered up by the very own government he was elected to lead! which, makes it believable. As if word gets out, some reporter may just call up this Congressman and start to ask him questions - So, he's either very dumb for making this public, or he's telling the truth. I think he's telling the truth!

********THE one problem I have with his story however, is the account of his mother and having COPD and being denied benefits. I have NO idea where this Congressman came up with SSDI being some lottery system. I find it ridiculous. I've been on SSDI. Yes, its hard to get. it can actually take up to 2 years or more b/c of the back log. Having COPD is a very serious condition. Yet, she still can be denied. what she may not have realized is it can be denied, but you can still fight it and reapply!!! and its very easy to. get a Social Security Disability lawyer just like I did, and he got it approved. What his mother may or may not have done is provide necessary proof and documents. such as other cases of people who had COPD and recieved SSDI. Also, medical evidence as to why COPD can prevent her from working - its basic buerocracy and politics and stupid paperwork! its a shame too!! OR, your mom just may not have worked long enough. Perhaps she worked off the books ... No one is guaranteed SSDI.. You must work long enough to get the "credits" to then recieve SSDI if that's the case... Typically working on the books, making a certain salary for at minimum 5 years. Also, each state maybe different too. But, Social Sec. is a federal program where most people can get it "IF" they worked long enough and "IF" they made enough money!!!!!!!! Also, if she was denied SSDI, she then may have been approved for just basic SSI.
I apologize for not believing in this part of the story - but this actually gives your "Congressman" less credibility!!!! b/c this whole lottery system is just BS. there maybe some lottery system where they pick applicants at random to process their applications.. But every person I know thru my support network from being sick and disabled.. ALL of them eventually were approved!!! Those that weren't, were given very specific reasons such as not having enough credits or income!
edit on 22-11-2012 by herbii because: additional comments were added

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I put " must read" in the title, because i felt the need if you had any interest in the 9/11 conspiracy you would be interested in hearing a ex congressman's thoughts about the attack. To say my story is false is the judgment that im trying to hoax yall folks into thinking that it's suppose to be the real deal here it is final out right truth of 9/11. Thats not the case. Apparently you didn't read through my replies to un answered questions. I'm not going to repeat myself any further to anyone who just reads the OP and then replies, if you have such a judgmental opinion about my story take the time to read whats been said, sure i should have made things more clear, Yes i've learned what to include in my threads. Wait. You did know that this was my first thread right? Yes, I know alot of the information i said most people know about, i knew it. I could have finished his sentences. The only thing different from reading the information from this site and hearing it from him, well was just that. Hearing it from an ex congressman. It was fascinating, I was flabbergasted. But thank you for your input.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97

I put " must read" in the title, because i felt the need if you had any interest in the 9/11 conspiracy you would be interested in hearing a ex congressman's thoughts about the attack. To say my story is false is the judgment that im trying to hoax yall folks into thinking that it's suppose to be the real deal here it is final out right truth of 9/11. Thats not the case. Apparently you didn't read through my replies to un answered questions. I'm not going to repeat myself any further to anyone who just reads the OP and then replies, if you have such a judgmental opinion about my story take the time to read whats been said, sure i should have made things more clear, Yes i've learned what to include in my threads. Wait. You did know that this was my first thread right? Yes, I know alot of the information i said most people know about, i knew it. I could have finished his sentences. The only thing different from reading the information from this site and hearing it from him, well was just that. Hearing it from an ex congressman. It was fascinating, I was flabbergasted. But thank you for your input.

I don't think you need to explain yourself any further - You know now for future posts.. It was an interesting story!! No harm, no foul. Just would be cool though if you can provide some signed affidavit from him or a recording!! LOL!
yes, its your first thread, post - I think you did a good enough job providing all the information up front.. or atleast what you thought was enough information. I thought you made it very clear that this was just a personal conversation and you provided the most important details of the conversation, with some background.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Your welcome as well. I never said or implied it was false, and I did read all replies. It was how obtained, from whom and when. Thats is how I came to the conclusion.

Evidence available over a long period of exposure, conjecture, proof and legend, has already been diseminated, picked apart and chucked away as "story has been told with the who, why, when and where.

It lumps together the "Did you hear about Lincoln? Kennedy? The fake Moon Landing? Who killed Marilyn Monroe? Tupac? And Michael Jackson was killed by the Illuminati?"

My Point. Hardly a "must read" topic when its is already on ATS here in multiple threads and out there with the who, whys, and whens.

My opinion friend, and I dont think Im alone in it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Who would meet a stranger for lunch just becuase they bought a t.v. from them? Then invite them to their home?

That's weird and unbelievable enough without them being an ex congressman. Then he devulges secrets he that he likely wouldn't know if it were true and if the story were true to a stranger? Why? Why why why? and why are we expected to believe this? Why isn't there a huge paragraph insisting that you know this sounds so absolutely absurd but it's true?

I mean.. honestly, I just don't believe anything written. It's an absurd story.
The only chance on earth that his is true is if you are a really attractive girl and he was looking for some extramarital strange.
edit on 22-11-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Maybe he was looking for something extra from outside his marriage. Maybe he didn't get that far????!!!!

Much Peace
edit on 22-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Well that's what I added, I mean maybe he was gay or OP is a find young lady, but still.. why would he take them home then? Why does OP believe a congressman would know this info? If it was an inside job.. no one that knew would ever tell. Ever.
edit on 22-11-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

reply to post by DGenR8

Crazy coincidence you posted 1 on top of each other with basically the same knight picture but 2 different ways. You should buy lottery tickets.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Your observations are incorrect. They are the exact same picture the exact same way...and several posts apart. One photo...and I dont gamble anywhere but on here to make a point, as you tried to do.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I believe that all truth makes it to the top - eventually. There are people on this planet who have strong morals and ethics and integrity. They can find themselves in situations not of their own making and when - one day - further along in time - they purge themselves. This is how all lies come undone. Obviously people can get themselves killed for telling the truth - but - lots of people don't get killed.

The truth always comes out - always. We have to be alert to the truth and not judge how it comes out - that is precisely what the liars want - confusion - even in the face of the truth. Just my belief but I respect you may have a different view.

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join