It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
Fascinating occurrence~
You have had a chance encounter with a significantly informed individual and would do well not to take this lightly!
Goes to prove that we really never know who is on the other side of the encounter with our usually brief conversations.

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The old man is skeptical. Cory and Chum are undecided.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

Enjoying the ride so far but you ruined it when you got to calibrating the tv and using 125ft of hdmi cable, amazing what I can do with a magic crystal iPad , well I made it page 4 flocks. :-)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What did his house look like?

what did his wife think of you coming over?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Yep. That sound right. I was going through my collection of videos and I'm convinced it's a Coast to Coast AM recording I'm referring to. They go into detail about crashing planes into buildings and blaming Fidel and what not.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You lost me at....rerired to the private quarters of his home. Come now...Or hell you maybe an english blue blood. You said TV sales, right.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Interesting story. I seriously have a hard time believing it though. Not your part, but [personal information removed]

I find it highly unlikely that a one-term Congressman is "in the know" regarding any highly guarded information related to 9/11. I'm not saying it's 100% impossible, just not very probable.

And again, it's not you I don't believe, rather Mr. [name removed].

Thanks for sharing.

edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The fact that this topic has been flagged (at the time of this post) 47 times and shows up as the top thread when I access Above Top Secret is frightening. Are people flagging this as a joke or something? This story is utter nonsense and is clearly and obviously a completely fabrication. I mean, I'm all for being a little bit more lenient and open-minded on this site -- that's sort of the spirit of ATS, after all -- but this one is clearly just a troll attempt (and a terrible one, at that).
edit on 22-11-2012 by tysondenon because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting story, thanks. No idea whether to believe it or not. But since I had a somewhat similar experience once, I have to believe it's quite possible you had the conversation you described.

I worked for a short while with a former Congressman. We didn't talk about anything remotely as big as this (it was before 9/11), but we did talk about some conspiracy stuff. He didn't hesitate to talk about the corruption and under the table dealings he experienced in Washington. He was basically a broken man, completely disillusioned by how vastly different things are from what we were taught growing up. So maybe this really happened, it's not too hard to believe or disbelieve.

I for one will mentally file this as interesting anecdotal evidence that may or may not mean anything, but that could later mean more if anything comes out backing it up. Like 9/11 itself, it's hard to know anything for sure except the basic laws of physics.

But I also agree with other posters who said that this former Congressman probably doesn't know a lot more than what is publicly available through a Google search. Did he claim to know any secret inside information? I'd love to hear any other details he may have talked about, such as what took down the twin towers or WTC7.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a good story...but...are you who you say...or...do you ware a mason ring.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've seen Mason rings before, but was not aware there were distinct rings for certain degrees...you sure about 33rd degree "ring"? If so, can you please post a pic of one?

--Av

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Okay so let's see if I got that one straight:

Ex Congressman walks into Walmart, OP sells him a TV and because he sold it so well Congressman invites OP to dinner and upon being asked about 9/11 he invites OP into his private home, and starts spilling the beans on every single conspiracy the US has ever speculated about.

BS. I don't buy a single word.

There's not a single reason in the whole world why someone with this kind of insider knowledge would risk his life by spilling everything to a complete stranger, who could be an "asset" for all we know.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avardan
I've seen Mason rings before, but was not aware there were distinct rings for certain degrees...you sure about 33rd degree "ring"? If so, can you please post a pic of one?

--Av

There is a link on page 1 or 2 of the thread linking to an online store. For the 33rd degree, the ring clearly shows "33", and the OP says he lives/works near a masonic lodge.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Okay so let's see if I got that one straight:

Ex Congressman walks into Walmart, OP sells him a TV and because he sold it so well Congressman invites OP to dinner and upon being asked about 9/11 he invites OP into his private home, and starts spilling the beans on every single conspiracy the US has ever speculated about.

BS. I don't buy a single word.

There's not a single reason in the whole world why someone with this kind of insider knowledge would risk his life by spilling everything to a complete stranger, who could be an "asset" for all we know.

Well...unless he was trying to get in his pants.....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

I did read or see a vid about the Bay of pigs thing. I just can't remember where I had gathered that info. I'll have to check it out.

probablyoperation northwoods documents. They list those types of attacks.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I really want to believe this, I really do, I've long been on the inside job side of the argument, but the whole asking a best buy employee to lunch just because he helped sell you a TV and then taking you to his house when a brick conveniently flies through his window while you are there part is seriously hard to believe without any insight from this man at all.

I'm going to need to hear SOMETHING from the man himself to even remotely believe this.

Not meant to be malicious, just very doubtful.

Although your notion of him simply being a conspiracy theorist could possibly justify him being insane enough to invite you to his home because you sold him a TV.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hello all, very pleased to meet you.This is the second time I have ever responded to a thread,so here goes,i think I have seen or read almost every conspiracy website around.I have been "surfing" for the last 10 or so years.9/11 7/7 UFO,s ect.For someone who is a 22 year old TV salesman you write like a professional journalist.Where else do you write if this is your 1st thread on ATS.Another thing is (with respect) who in their right mind would invite a stranger to their own home to discuss top secret accounts of what went on where on 9/11.I am not trying to dampen your thread with negativity as I also believe that 9/11 was stage managed.Its just a bit hard to imagine that someone who does not know you would impart such information.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97

Originally posted by whyamIhere

I was a Best Buy employee selling TV's when I say hi to man, not knowing at all who he was but did notice his 33rd degree free masonry scottish rite ring, Which wasn't a huge deal because there was a Free Mason Temple located 10 minutes away,but being a conspiracy theorist i'm always interested in things like that So i proceed with building rapport with him and then a co worker had told me " your selling a TV to a ex congressman ".

A) Your selling him a TV and you notice his ring?

B) How do you even identify a "33rd degree free masonry scottish rite ring"?

C) Why would he tell State secrets to the Best Buy guy?

D) That might be the longest sentence I have ever read.

E) In the future, never try to hoax the largest collection of skeptics on the planet.

A) One thing in sales you learn is to find common ground with the customer, sport teams hat maybe a vacation shirt, in this instance a ring.

B) Easy to identify, like ive said multiple times, its common in my area to see them, so i said your a free mason huh? thats cool stuff. source for different rings . www.jemsbyjem.com... ( These rings are just examples, but they share common looks with actual scottish rite rings that i have seen )

C) I have a Bachelors degree in Early Euorpean History, Astronomy and Anthropology, im not just some Best Buy guy it was a short term thing for extra cash for a few months

D) Irrelevant

E) Not a Hoax, just a story, it may have all been true it may have all been false, he may have a better source then all of us or it could just be what he thinks,
Any other questions?

edit on 21-11-2012 by iclark97 because: no reason

Seems like someone with your education would know the difference between "your" and "you're" and "then" and "than."

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is good news. If this man was so open to "spill the magic beans" to his TV sales guy, then chances are he also told the plumber, the mailman, the pizza delivery guy, a few bus drivers and the chick behind the counter at the local liquor store.

Since this "story" is now on the front page of ATS, alls we have to do is wait for these people to see this thread and back up the tale with there own witness accounts.

Its now only a matter of time before we all learn the 911-truth, thanks to the OP.

Sigh....Happy Thanksgiving.

MM

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sorry but I have not read every page, I read page 1 when it was first posted, now looking at latest page expecting some resolution. So maybe this next question has already been looked into.

My question is, would not there be a report in the local newspapers regarding the "Brick through the window" incident?

Had a quick looksee but could not find anything, but then I am not from that part of the world, so do not really know where to look. Maybe someone with better knowledge/skills might have better luck.

All in all, the story seems a bit farfetched, but stranger things have happened. A good listener and an aggrieved person can make for an interesting and forthright conversation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join