It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There was also the story that the female reporter, the wife of someone was actualy seen and arrested for something in another country two years after 9/11...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You know it's still amazing how many people actually believe the original 9/11 theory. 20 Saudis hijacked 4 planes, hit 75% of their targets, and evaded NORAD for an hour. Then what do we do? We go to Iraq and Afghanistan and kill over 500,000 people.

All you have to do is look at building 7. It's the smoking gun. It is painfully obvious that building 7 was rigged before hand. Just like WTC 1 and 2.

Small office fires and light debris damage cause a modern 47 story skyscraper to collapse in 6.5 seconds(free fall speed)? If the building came down at free fall speed, it encountered no resistance coming down. Small office fires cannot destroy every single critical core column at the EXACT same time in a building.

It's hilarious how us "truthers" have crazy ideas of basic physics. If you want to believe small office fires and light debris damage can destroy every critical core column at the exact same in a modern skyscraper, be my guest. Just keep in mind WTC 7 was the first skyscraper in the world to fall because of fire.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Killer thread Ian!!!

Deserves a S&F, AND a star on every single post by the OP...

Why?

Because of all the moronic posts such as the one below that say the same thing over and over and freaking OVER !

ENOUGH already!!!

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Great Story...

If you are 12.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
iTS ALL COOL MAN...I TEND TO TAKE YER WORD....
SAY I WONDER IF kUCINICH THIMKS IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i thought this was really great. You should count yourself lucky to have such an experience. It doesn't strike me as odd retired people like to talk about the good old days and they like to impress the average person. It wasn't so bad all the congressman lost was a window and we all gained a great story. I would like to meet someone on the inside and pick their brain for an hour or so. Thumbs up!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Interesting story. I wonder how often a random Best Buy employee gets asked out to lunch by an ex congressman.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
.................AND ex-congressman going for a dip in the river with no brakes in 5, 4, 3 ,..................

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So, he has a brick thrown through his window when he's talking to you and yet, you come onto the biggest conspiracy site on the net with all sorts of US Alphabet agencies watching...and you give out his name?

This is a big reason that not many here believe you.

Peace

That is such BS dude! If they threw a brick through the window, they OBVIOUSLY KNEW WHO HE WAS ALREADY! Saying his name on here would not have any effect.
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
What about the GERMAN GOLD that went missing....some stories talk about billions and billions in gold missing and that was the real reason of this attack.....thks.

Except that there is no gold missing.... it was all recovered.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

it helps if you remember what you wrote in your last post :

( obviously i would be admitted into a insane asylum or killed )

PS - the use of " tail " in my posts is a deliberate slight - shall we spell-check your posts ?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think the congressman was just telling you what you wanted to hear

so, all those people that were making phone calls to loved ones from the hijacked plane were in on the conspiracy and are all living in a bunker in canada right now?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
From the O.P.'s original thread. You had a "complex-sale" at Best Buy? That threw it for me....and Ill bet it was your 1st job probably.

"Complex-sale" at a Best Buy? He chooses, you give him the product, write it up, and run his charge card. Thats complex? I believe by that terminology...you were smitten and flattered and was excited to even make the sale...Describing it that way...gave it away.

Because of that...I dont believe any of it. And 911 has been hacked to death, we all know who did, but you however did not. Going back now to 2001-12 yrs ago....Im estimating you were probably 10 years old or so then...and we were already talking about it then...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
From the O.P.'s original thread. You had a "complex-sale" at Best Buy? That threw it for me....and Ill bet it was your 1st job probably.

"Complex-sale" at a Best Buy? He chooses, you give him the product, write it up, and run his charge card. Thats complex? I believe by that terminology...you were smitten and flattered and was excited to even make the sale...Describing it that way...gave it away.

Because of that...I dont believe any of it. And 911 has been hacked to death, we all know who did, but you however did not. Going back now to 2001-12 yrs ago....Im estimating you were probably 10 years old or so then...and we were already talking about it then...

Read back a bit. Full audio and theater room integration. I've done this professionally and it would take about two hours to put the basics together. As an aside, I was in the business from about 98 to '06. I assume you worked at a Magnolia Best Buy or something as most regular BB's don't know much about theater integration.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Great intro... You will fit in here fine!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Wait a second here, you work at Best Buy, obviously have access to all the toys and you didn't think to record this after you knew you were going back to his home? C'mon, seriously?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
uh huh... well it just so happens that I work as a waitress at hooters and you'll never believe me when I tell you he invited me over to his house too! only it was the wife that threw the brick after she saw us humping through the window... but your story is way better

edit on 22-11-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
lol some of you people are nuts.

There will never be any evidence of this story because the only thing we know is from his recollection.

So its either true or it isn't. If you discover a real hole in his story, bring it up, but don't screw around and be childish.

In terms of the OP's story of having a 'complex-sale' and taken out to lunch at a later date, this kind of stuff happens all the time. Especially if you take into consideration that retired congressmen more than likely do want to share stories to young people (in other words, do right by what they previously did wrong, just my speculation). Service people get 'gifts' from wealthy/influential people ALL the time. When I worked at a high end restaurant, my co-worker actually moved into a beach home as a roommate with his 'regular' who was rather wealthy.

As far as the story the congressman told, its not unlikely and is highly possible. Whether it all happened, we will never know.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Did you tell him to join ats

edit on 22-11-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I used to live in Woodstock, Il where i became a mason. I can confirm that Rock Island is extremely close to Freeport Il where there is a Scottish Rite temple. I received my 32nd degree there. I no longer fo to these meetings because 1. I moved to Cali and dont know any masons out here, and 2. They were all a bunch of alcoholics and i dont drink. Not a whole lot in common either.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well - congratulations on heading off every single troll and negative reply to your opening post. You are going to do just fine. There will be negative people even when you provide them with the evidence they demand - or else - hmmmm.

You are obviously educated as you write well. You defended yourself in an articulate manner. Lots of young people work part time jobs while they study. Lots of regular people have interactions with people who are connected to positions of local/state/national authority.

Your experience and interaction with the former member of government sounds like it made quite an impact on you. Sometimes people just click and get along and conversations happen. There is no such thing as co-incidence it is all about timing.

You learned about some interesting information and shared it here. Thank you for sharing your story and good for you in defending yourself with style and manners.

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join