It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Thank you for understand what the purpose of this story was, it wasn't some new crazy evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, It was just interesting that an ex congressman told me that stuff, he very well may have been a conspiracy theorist like many, just telling his side of the story. i dont know why thats so hard to believe, It's like saying every single personal story on here is a lie and proff must be demanded, No, it happened, and im sharing my story with the folks on here.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I would ask questions, and I appreciate those questions that were asked because now i understand that every single detail down to what brand my phone was is apparent relevant to the story. This is my first post, and negative or positive feedback is appreciated. i'll edit the opening post to clarify that it is a Personal Story, and not some new finding facts, just a story that i wanted to share with everyone here.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What I find odd in the story is that people were placed in chambers in Canada. Like really, what would be the gain putting people in chambers?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Maybe gas chambers?

I would like to know more on that one too.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the OP is honest, he has nothing to gain of it and as stated, the man may have just told his story and that's all. I don't follow 9/11, next time ask him if he knows anything about secret projects, and is there contact with.. Them. Although he won't know or won't have anything to prove it.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I often wonder as time goes by if more people from the 'inside' will begin to speak out. I don't know wether your story is true or not but it is intersting. It would be nice if he spoke up publicly about this but I'm sure that won't happen for obvious reasons.

The more people realize that these "war games" won't end, the more they'll be in conflict with their personal moral code. Obviously, some are going to look at it as a survival game: either you eat, or you'll be eaten. Others, however, will see that the only enemy we have is ourselves, and we're STILL losing.

That's when they decide they would rather die honorably than fall as a pawn working for a power they despise. The question here is, has honor died completely, or is there still enough left to make a last stand?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

From what I remember they were more or less giant vaults almost either to be incenerated or to be kept alive as experiements. He wasnt to familiar with that, but he said that they were for sure not on the planes when they hit, that the two that hit the WTC were remotely controlled.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Thanks for that!, and i appreciate you reading my post. just a personal story, im not looking to gain medias attention or anything ( obviously i would be admitted into a insane asylum or killed ) so i just wanted to share it with people who have common interests.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

this tail suffers from omnicience

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

if you dont want attention - why post your tail in a google indexed forum where anyone with access to an internet enabled computer can read it ?

because if all the claims in your tail are true - a person with access to certain classified databases would ascertain your identity in seconds

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

*Tale First off, Second, Why would i be worried if someone with any kind of access to a classified database found out if i worked where i said and lived where i said?. It's not like I said i live in a secret bunker in the Nevada desert and i had a TSC. Go right ahead Googlers.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

I want to believe you, but it's hard to believe a best buy tv salesman 1. gets taken to lunch by a customer 2. gets invited back to that stranger's house, 3. the stranger is an ex congressman and 33 degree mason 4.gets a brick thrown through his window.

You have to see it from our perspective. That's a lot of oddities for one day.

Where did this take place and when?

1. Maybe you the missed the part where he also said he's a 22 year old college student.
College student.
College.
Student.

But it shouldn't matter if he was a 40 year old tv salesmen. Judging books their covers always works out right? Now you could criticize his grammar and suggest he retake an English class

2. Did you even bother to Google the congressmen? He's a real guy and lives exactly where the story took place. So far everything in the OP's story matches up but yes you could simply not believe him if you choose to do so. I don't find it all that hard to believe an ex politician would invite someone they like to dinner. That's how people make friends, sometimes you eat with them, crazy I know. Now the brick through the window does sound a bit far fetched but anything is possible. That said, it could very well be an exaggeration, but you never know. It would be awesome if the OP recorded the convo with his cell phone.

[personal information removed]

Masonic Lodge

420 18th Street Rock Island, IL 61201-8711 map.

Best Buy

And to the OP, great first thread! Fun read and I hope you get to talk to this guy again and pick his brain.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97
reply to post by Valedictorian

***snip***
it's a personal story, it happened believe it or not. Thank you for your feedback.

I belive you. And yes it did happen.

I know it because I was a visitor that very same day and was in the next room while you guys had your discussion. I was in the next room because I actually buy certain substances from your friendly congressman, so it is only natural that I don't want to be seen when we do business.

When you left he came back to the room I was in and - this I tell you in confidence - he was barely able to talk. He laughed on and off for hours on end. He did mention that he found a perverse pleasure in messing with people like that. Sheep he called you.

What can I say. If you don't believe me - it's fine. I just thought I'd support you by backing your story.
S&F

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So, he has a brick thrown through his window when he's talking to you and yet, you come onto the biggest conspiracy site on the net with all sorts of US Alphabet agencies watching...and you give out his name?

his name is [name removed]

This is a big reason that not many here believe you.

Peace
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In my opinion, the story could be true but is much more likely not. The first thing that makes me think you are attention seeking is the sensationalist "Must Read" title. The second, is that you are a 22 year old college student with three bachelors degrees.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valedictorian
The OP's story is actually following the pattern of the HOAX that is 9/11 itself..........

This BS story is nothing but a piece of propaganda and there are plenty more just like it in many, many Forums throughout the internet. This fable is designed to promote the false notion that there really were 4 airliners that crashed into the Pentagon - in a field in Pennsylvania and into two buildings in NYC, and that there really were 19 Arab hijackers, that there really were 3,000 killed (which there were NOT) and all of those-called "victims" are FAKE. Take note that there are only a handful of them, none of whom are angry and/or protesting in any way whatsoever. Their alleged stories are also FAKE - All part of the 9/11 myth) - Its all BS.........9/11 was a complete and total fabrication and the OP with his little made up story is trying to promote it as though it were real.

edit on 21-11-2012 by Valedictorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Lunch was at a later date sorry, i didnt mention that, i was focused on trying to remember what all was said as best as possible, we met at applebees and yes he paid

Oh really?

I close the sale, since I had done such a good job with a deal and whatnot he invited me to lunch, So i asked him a few questions about why my mother who was 38

Here you mention your lunch & clearly it was 'in that moment'.

So i pulled the trigger question, what happened on 09/11/2001 He responded with " This isn't a spot to discuss anything related to terroists attacks" So he invited me back to his home introduced me to his wife and we retired in his private quarters of his home.

Directly after lunch you were at his place. And what kind of ex-congessman would invite a 22 yr old who he just bought a tv from at Best Buy from..to his place.

Possible-yes
Probable-not at all.

Are you a writer?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I didn't realize that on a conspiracy website names were to remain anonymous, if thats the case my story would have been completely debunked in 2 seconds because " Oh hey you dont have a name or no evidence" Am i worried that the CIA or FBI will question me soon at my home? Will he call me and say WTF? No. If guys in black suits come to my job ( where i posted the story) ill be sure to take my picture with them so that way when ever they get done questioning me ill make a post telling about my story and have some evidence.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

Lunch was at a later date sorry, i didnt mention that, i was focused on trying to remember what all was said as best as possible, we met at applebees and yes he paid

Oh really?

I close the sale, since I had done such a good job with a deal and whatnot he invited me to lunch, So i asked him a few questions about why my mother who was 38

Here you mention your lunch & clearly it was 'in that moment'.

So i pulled the trigger question, what happened on 09/11/2001 He responded with " This isn't a spot to discuss anything related to terroists attacks" So he invited me back to his home introduced me to his wife and we retired in his private quarters of his home.

Directly after lunch you were at his place. And what kind of ex-congessman would invite a 22 yr old who he just bought a tv from at Best Buy from..to his place.

Possible-yes
Probable-not at all.

Are you a writer?

Apparently for my first post i didn't realize that every single detail mattered. He invited me to lunch, i took his number and went to lunch another day, and yes, went back to his home, his wife had prepared two glasses of Moscato D'asti and he cut me a cigar, ( I dont smoke but i tried it ). He is a ex politician who was trying to make a friend, someone to talk about 9/11 with, same thing with me when i try and tell people about it because its hard without people thinking your a terrorist themselve so its a certain trust you get when you can relate on the same page about a sensitive topic. No im not a writer obviously.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsteve

I tripled Majored in Astronomy Anthropology and Early European History. for 4 years. wasnt easy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join