It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mycomputer has joined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Greetings ATS community.

I feel like the new transfer student who is asked to stand in front of class and talk about himself. Well here it goes…

I‘ve lurked on this website for quite a few months and I have some spare time over the holidays so I decided to join.

My main interest lies with UFOs but I enjoy almost anything supernatural or mysterious.

Over the past year or so I have become tired and disappointed with politics but once in awhile something will happen that catches my attention.

Also I’ve been experiencing something strange with numbers for the past six or eight months. Combinations of numbers 10:10, 2:22, 5:55…etc. displayed on clocks and receipts and other places all the time. I have read threads about the phenomenon on this site but it seems to be quickly dismissed by most members. Not sure why that is but I think it deserves more attention.

Not much else to say other than I’m excited to be here and anxious to participate in the discussions.

Thank you for having me and I hope to talk with you soon.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Welcome.

That phenomena is simple, 11:11 is a lot more noticable that 10:23, if you look at the clock and see 14:51 you won't think anything of it, it's just the time, but if you see 10:10 it catches your eye and you're more likely to remember it. Humans are pattern finders.
edit on 21-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Welcome! Because you're thread was about numbers, I thought i'd bring this to you;re attention, too.

You psted this thread on: "posted on 21-11-2012 @ 21:12 "

Thats pretty cool
Doesnt mean Satan is going to bum you or anything, their just numbers!

Anyhow, again, welcome - Make sure you read everything with an open mind and don;t take what you hear as Gospel. Always check sources, research the things you're interested in and you should be just fine.

Hold on tight

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mycomputer
Also I’ve been experiencing something strange with numbers for the past six or eight months. Combinations of numbers 10:10, 2:22, 5:55…etc. displayed on clocks and receipts and other places all the time. I have read threads about the phenomenon on this site but it seems to be quickly dismissed by most members. Not sure why that is but I think it deserves more attention.

This is pretty much the same as the 23 conspiracy.....Once you've discovered the concept by reading threads or books about it you've effectively primed your subconcious to seek out these numbers, and it so will.

Welcome to the madhouse!

edit on 21-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mycomputer

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

....I hate it when my computer does things without me

new topics

top topics

join