It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

omg anyone else put off doing their dishes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have been doing other things rather than doing the dishes and there is quite a lot on the sink but I have decided to get up earlier and do them in the morning. lmao = in the morning, I will be annoyed and regretted not doing them b4 I went to bed.

I hate doing the dishes. I will have to get up an hour earlier now and I have to be at work at 7.30sm.. bugger!

Either way, if I don't have time to do them in the morning and I sure as hell can't be bothered doing them now, I will do them when I get home.

anyone have these kind of dilemas in their life? lmao
omg I have to get a real problem.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

It takes you an hour to do your dishes? you must have a huge family, work really slowly or have been letting them pile up for a week.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

lmso

well, there is a big electric frying pan and that is horrible and doesn't fit in the sink so it is a chore. There is only my Son and I that had dinner so there is only two of most things but he has these stinky gym weight gain drink shakes and I hate the smell of them. there are two on the sink right now.

so that means there are 3 things I don't want to wash up...so maybe I should wash all the others and leave them?

It is after 12pm here and I am telling myself, Natalie.. go to bed cos I have to get up in very early but I am not tired but if I don't go to bed now, I will be tired in the morning and I won't want to do the dishes in the morning either.
I am just winging. I hate dishes.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
in the UK the simpsons is on at 6pm, its my daily routine to come home, have a cup of tea and rest till 6, then wash up while watching the simpsons while my brain is in standby mode i do the kitchen chores and before i realise, its all done and ready to mess it all up again making food!

A day off really messes that routine up, because who wants to do anything they dont want to on a day off!!!

...need one of those dishwashing machine dealies

edit on 21-11-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Throw them away and buy new ones, lol.

I hate doing dishes and as soon as I win the lotto I plan to have a dishwasher and I'm going to name it Melvin.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
tell him to do his own dishes. What is he, 5 lol.. Why 2 glasses of stinky shakes? Can't he wash the first one?

It takes me some real lazy effort to pile up dirty dishes.. I have to be on a bender to put off doing them haha.

oh who'd be a first world person!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
well, I had better get into a new routine, include The Simpsons into it to help me with the chores and I reckon I will not wash his gym drink containers and let them pile up. He has about 6 of them.

He is 16 so I reckon he can wash them up and as for the pan that doesn't fit in the sink, I am going to throw it out, just like the half of the onion that was in my fridge.

I have a new attitude, thx everyone but now I can't get to sleep.

I 'should' go to bed but I can't be bothered.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just do it you'll feel better trust me! I am the lord of procrastination however...

I deep cleaned my kitchen the other day and it looks awesome now. I also cleaned the ventilator thing I have above the cooker that gets rid of the smoke, they have this filter that captures the grease etc that thing was FILTHY and I did a lot of sighing and swearing but now it's all sparkly clean!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08

I hate doing dishes and as soon as I win the lotto I plan to have a dishwasher and I'm going to name it Melvin.

You don't need millions to buy a dishwasher.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
genius idea incoming, brace yourselves, this is good.

Pay him a little money to wash up, if he saves it up and buys a dishwasher hes off the hook forever, or spend the money and be the dish washing slave forever! muahahaha!

Okay probably a little late for that, genius never the less.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Hey, sounds like you like cleaning?

Maybe you could come over and do my dishes for me? lmao

and yes, I am procrastinating.... now it is 12.20pm and the dishes still aren't done and I am not asleep.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Put on some energizing music you like. For me, my dishwashing CD is the 3 Mustaphas 3 Shopping. I can listen to that and wash dishes happily for a good hour.

I once put off washing dishes so long, that one evening I was reduced to eating my supper with measuring spoons. I was never so bad after that.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I hate doing house work honestly but who else is going to do it? I'm by no means a clean freak but I take extra care in the kitchen. Usually ends up looking like a battlefield again after I've cooked a meal or two though

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

yeah well that is what happens every night after I cook a meal. A battlefield describes it perfectly.

I was attacked by culinary utensils and an electric frying pan and a six foot teenager who hadn't eaten for at least an hour.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08

I have a dishwasher, and i didnt win the lottory! She's called jodie and I'v been with her for about 8 years. She also Irons, cooks and cleans. If i won the lottory, I would releave her of her well done duties and hire a profesional.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yeah, dishwashers are NOT the end all be all.
People have to actually rinse their dishes and put them in it.

I'm pretty sure I would have a heart attack if they started doing that at my house.

My solution to hating dishes?
I don't cook.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It's funny that you say something about dishes because since ive gotten a new jon working 60+ hours a week and my girlfriend is a RN they never get done, we are coming to a conclusion that we are only going to use paper plates and plastic utensils.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I've found that if I put it off long enough, my sister comes over while I'm at work because she feels sorry for me and she does my dishes and cleans up a little

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy

I hate doing house work honestly but who else is going to do it? I'm by no means a clean freak but I take extra care in the kitchen. Usually ends up looking like a battlefield again after I've cooked a meal or two though

I feel better, a least I not the only one with kitchen battlefield

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I often leave dishes until I run out of dishes.
Mold does not scare me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join