It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of desperate Israelis go to bed hungry every night...here is the proof:

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
How the hell are you going to cope when Israel is defeated and our Country is next?

When Israel is defeated, who's going to dress up as terrorists and pretend to fire rockets at itself do you mean?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

you can see through the Israeli BS but can't even get a whiff of the Muslim brotherhoods BS....Hmmm.

Yes you are being objective. There really are the bad guys VS your chosen good guys.

MMMM kay.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

reply to post by BaneOfQuo

but Israel and the Jewish are the richest Country in the World...hmm or so we have been led to believe.... I thought that Israel was so fillthy stinking Zionist rich that they would not have poverty?!

Who led you and who ever else to believe this?

I have never heard of this. Israel has mass protests against their government's financial handlings, especially housing costs whether it is rent or to own. The current system in Israel is not very affordable for the average citizen, just like everywhere else on earth.

I live in Canada had have a good job and still find myself struggling at times to make ends meet, it's just the way the system is set up. We are all slaves to the elite. Canada has a lot of poverty and many people do not know this as from what I can tell we are stereotyped as a rich nation but our last few governments have screwed us over pretty bad and lied about the figures and even manipulated them.

On that note, I do consider myself lucky to be well fed, roof over my head, and money for other goodies so I really have nothing to complain about compared to places like Kenya which another mentioned and provided a picture of conditions I have never witnessed. Many other places are like that picture.

So my point is, this thread is pro-Israeli propaganda which intends to paint them as victims and demonize Muslims at the same time.

I'm not impresed OP.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by christina-66
Israel receives billions in aid every year.....it chooses how to spend that cash....it could do something about that.

The Palestinians receive billions in aid ... it chooses how to spend that cash ... it could do something about it's situation .. but it buys weapons and Iranian missiles instead of raising itself up through education and better medical care.

Hamas doesn't want peace. It uses Palestinians as human shields and it steals the aid money that comes in. Without Hamas, the Palestinians would enjoy a much better lifestyle, and they wouldn't have Israeli rockets being fired down upon them in retaliation for Hamas rockets ...

Stop derailing the thread with your hateful propaganda. If you are going to make these claims at least back them up.

How much aid does Palestine receive and from whom?

Are you aware about much of their aid being cut due to various reasons including but not limited to their attempts to get UN status as an observer state?

And the human shield thing pisses me off coming from Israel supporters.."Hamas uses human shields!" meanwhile you forget that the IDF is notorious for using human shields.

Here are a few examples...

Israeli soldiers convicted of using Palestinian boy as human shield

Two Israeli soldiers were today convicted of using a nine-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during the three-week Gaza war in 2008-9 and could face a prison sentence of up to three years.

You accuse Hamas as hiding among women and children, when in reality they are living amongst their family in a confined prison called Gaza where they have no where else to hide. Israel bombs hospitals and UN outposts, I guess the UN is in cahoots with Hamas too eh?

Sorry for derailing your thread OP but if people are going to make claims based on hipocrisy then I feel obligated to correct them.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Hamas doesn't want peace. It uses Palestinians as human shields and it steals the aid money that comes in. Without Hamas, the Palestinians would enjoy a much better lifestyle, and they wouldn't have Israeli rockets being fired down upon them in retaliation for Hamas rockets ...

thankyou. I have been saying that for a long time now and have started to feel like I was on an Island.

bless you

I think you are both on the same island, and it's not a laughing matter.

See my above post.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

you can see through the Israeli BS but can't even get a whiff of the Muslim brotherhoods BS....Hmmm.

Yes you are being objective. There really are the bad guys VS your chosen good guys.

MMMM kay.

I never implied that the Muslims were any better.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by DeadSnow

well that must mean they hate democracy or they are pro-Muslim/Islam?

Israel = democracy

edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: sharting on the democratic way of life

it's funny you should talk about democracy and the west's "way of life". if the US was a democracy, i do believe al gore would have been our president and not bush back in 2000. we are a republic, hence the line in the pledge of allegiance. israel is not democracy, they are fascists and warmongers.

palestine wants to defend itself from genocide and israel are the victims? talk about biting the propaganda you're spewing on about

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Ask yourself why

Where does all the money go that they get? I have not a clue but I know they get plenty.
People are hungry everywhere and I couldn't care less where they come from just get them the food they need, Here in the UK, US, EU, Africa anywhere and everywhere else.

BTW people on the other side of that "new Berlin wall" are suffering bad but you don't see Palestinians blocking supplies to Isreal do you?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Cool song! Thanks for posting it

Listening to it now, love this line:

"Someone's always got more than you, someone's always got less...don't worry about it, be true to yourself and try your feckin' best..."

editby]edit on 22-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: correction

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

No problem

Good band that just speak truth and crazy crap lol thought it suited the post well, he smokes lots of the mary jane lol and I think it shows. youmight like Frank Turner too if you like beans on toast
edit on 22-11-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Poverty in Israel

Stop all the propaganda Muslim Brotherhood!!!!

All the lies that are being told about Israel. Everyone thinks Israel are rich; the Jews are rich... what a load of BS.
All Muslim, Middle Eastern Muslim propaganda, the agenda is to destroy Israel.

People around the World don't believe poverty is possible in Israel; we have all been lied to for many years.

edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: typo

What?

I really hope you are joking. You refer to a frickin company ad as PROOF of poverty in israel?!
I have no doubt there is poverty in Israel. Just as there is in the rest of the world.

I think you need to read, read, read, think, think, think, read some more, think again....and then come back to ats

edit on 22-11-2012 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why don't you ask Israel's govt to spend some of the 70 billion dollars Obama just gave them to feed their poor and hungry? Oh, right, ethnic cleansing is more important.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No one ever said Israel is a rich country,but every one knows their government is supported by the richest people on earth...So are most other countries in the world.We are witnessing poverty in most assumed developed nations all over the world,and at the same time their governments and leaders are rich beyond believes.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Stop all the propaganda Muslim Brotherhood!!!!

All the lies that are being told about Israel. Everyone thinks Israel are rich; the Jews are rich... what a load of BS.
All Muslim, Middle Eastern Muslim propaganda, the agenda is to destroy Israel.

People around the World don't believe poverty is possible in Israel; we have all been lied to for many years.

well this is hilarious ...considering IDF are the masters of propaganda & lies calling ALL Muslims terrorists.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

reply to post by BaneOfQuo

but Israel and the Jewish are the richest Country in the World...hmm or so we have been led to believe.... I thought that Israel was so fillthy stinking Zionist rich that they would not have poverty?!

Who led you and who ever else to believe this?

I have never heard of this. Israel has mass protests against their government's financial handlings, especially housing costs whether it is rent or to own. The current system in Israel is not very affordable for the average citizen, just like everywhere else on earth.

I live in Canada had have a good job and still find myself struggling at times to make ends meet, it's just the way the system is set up. We are all slaves to the elite. Canada has a lot of poverty and many people do not know this as from what I can tell we are stereotyped as a rich nation but our last few governments have screwed us over pretty bad and lied about the figures and even manipulated them.

On that note, I do consider myself lucky to be well fed, roof over my head, and money for other goodies so I really have nothing to complain about compared to places like Kenya which another mentioned and provided a picture of conditions I have never witnessed. Many other places are like that picture.

So my point is, this thread is pro-Israeli propaganda which intends to paint them as victims and demonize Muslims at the same time.

I'm not impresed OP.

Once again CE we fall in line under the same colors so to speak.

It is appalling the lengths that the Zionist and extreme jewish community will go to make themselves look much worse than they really are.... for too long have your LIES, your DECEIT and your GREED poisoned the world. Unfortunately the creation of the internet has made it easier to slip your martyrdom into the minds of unguarded eyes...

Let's have a look at all the zionist bull# peddle early in the last century BEFORE the war, in short.... the LIE of the 6.000.000:

1902, "Plea for Zionism"

DISGUSTING!

1906, "Dr. Paul Nathan's view of Russian massacre"

DISGUSTING!

1914, "Appeal for aid for jews"

DISGUSTING!

1918, "$1000.000.000 to rebuild jewry" (also makes the 70.000.000.000 defense fund plausible IMO)

DISGUSTING!

1919, "The crucifixion of jews must stop"

DISGUSTING!

1921, "Begs America save 6000.000 in Russia"

DISGUSTING!

Now... I really wonder, I really really wonder why it's hard to understand that some people either don't buy into the CRAP that zionists and extremist jews are peddling still to this day, or that they want to destroy them...
It also makes it perfectly rational to have doubts about the authenticity of the warcrimes commited during the 2nd world war, ie. wether they were exaggerated or not, and yes... I don't care if your grandparents or who ever was there. They were at one spot... not all of them.

These photos above are only a fraction of the bull # to come out from the ranks of the jews... this martydom... this selfishness... this manipulation of minds and the obvious attempts to force people to feel bad on behalf of the jewish society.

Jews are a perfect example why religion should be outlawed completely from this Earth!
edit on 22/11/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/11/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
believe me bro i know how they feel

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I'm glad we agree, and great post

It's a shame how the Zionists have hijacked Judaism in order to forward their agenda.

Playing the victim will only work for so long, and yes thanks to things like the internet we can now help clear up this game that they play in order to seek sympathy to justify their atrocities and demonize others.

ETA:

I originally presented some content in this post that you have shared so I edited it and took it out.

Check this site out for plenty more examples.

balder.org...
edit on 11/22/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
At the end of the day this "screaming poverty" then not using the money where it's needed around the world makes me sick.Israel is one of the most doted upon countries on the planet.

It's not just Israel though most of the money "thrown" at countries around the world is spent where it shouldn't be or claimed by those of who it does not belong to, the world is a cesspit and everyone thinks they are sitting on top of it. But in reality we are all wading in it.

We need to stop fighting as a race and work together, stop trying to solve everything with money it brings nothing but greed. Real people are suffering right now everywhere and if we don't sort out how we change our mentality it's going to continue but get worse, wealth is a good thing.... it just depends how you judge it I suppose.

I tell you one thing though I ain't "throwing" no money in Israels direction

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join