It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of desperate Israelis go to bed hungry every night...here is the proof:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Poverty in Israel

Stop all the propaganda Muslim Brotherhood!!!!

All the lies that are being told about Israel. Everyone thinks Israel are rich; the Jews are rich... what a load of BS.
All Muslim, Middle Eastern Muslim propaganda, the agenda is to destroy Israel.

People around the World don't believe poverty is possible in Israel; we have all been lied to for many years.

edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: typo

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
UK has 3.9 million living below the poverty line.....whats your point??

Israel are terrorists, just because some of their people are poor doesnt mean they arent capable of terrorist acts or genocide.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'm sure the Palestinians have it worse...

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Have you considered the possibility that it could be someone wanting to pocket all the donations?, besides when it comes to poverty Israel and Palestine cannot be compared.

I don't see what this has to do with the Muslim Brotherhood or anything Muslim for that manner.

FYI there's no proof within your thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
omg even when there is evidence, People still do not believe and why is that?

= the propaganda has worked very well. Many years ago the Zion Protocols were proven a hoax but People still believe that the Jewish People are in control of the World!

Israel = democracy - the Western World's chosen way of life and that is the underlying issue here and it is the reason that Israel is forced to defend itself.

How the hell are you going to cope when Israel is defeated and our Country is next?

edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: ffs typo when I am sober??? urgh!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Israel receives billions in aid every year.....it chooses how to spend that cash....it could do something about that.

Because of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians I refuse to buy Israeli produce....it could do something about that.

And despite it's long history, because of its treatment of the Palestinians, I will never visit Israel and at least deny injecting any of my hard earned cash into their economy....it could do something about that.

I do understand that many Jewish Israeli's are sick and tired of their government's spending choices - they want money spent on their economy and on their infrastructure. Maybe, just maybe, if economic hardship begins to bite the Israeli government will change its many distasteful policies at the will of its own people.

It was economic isolation that stopped South African apartheid.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Why exactly do they receive billions of aid every year?

curious cat...

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I'll be honest with you and say the only reason people hate America, is because the back Israel, and everyone knows just how dirty the Israeli Government has always been.

Israel = democracy - the Western World's chosen way of life and that is the underlying issue here and it is the reason that Israel is forced to defend itself.

Israel = democracy? Israel = TERRORISM, RAPE, MURDER, THEFT, DISCRIMINATION.

As for the poverty, I live in Kenya so please please show me a section of Israel that resembles this:

This is poverty, no welfare no salvation army, no s***!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

well that must mean they hate democracy or they are pro-Muslim/Islam?

Israel = democracy

edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: sharting on the democratic way of life

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Israel's response is to bomb the source of those making these claim?

Poverty is a global issue, Israel is no different and not a special case.

Though I feel for the impoverished everywhere, you are attempting to paint Israel as a victim of another attack....

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Why exactly do they receive billions of aid every year?

curious cat...

Because the world is still indoctrinated and believes that the Jewish deserve compensation for something that happened over 70 years ago...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

edited: On second thoughts..

Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives

Do you get to choose where your Tax dollars go? Nope...therefore there is no such thing as democracy. You are being manipulated into believing your opinions count, if so why the sudden restrictions on freedom of speech. Why do we only hear peoples opinions from one perspective?

edit on 21-11-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Well mostly they receive billions in aid from the US so that it can use that money to purchase US made military hardware....you know....quid quo pro.

And yes, per the poster above's comments - it is this dubious relationship that leaves a bad taste in the mouths of most of the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BaneOfQuo

but Israel and the Jewish are the richest Country in the World...hmm or so we have been led to believe.... I thought that Israel was so fillthy stinking Zionist rich that they would not have poverty?!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The main expression of Congressional support for Israel has been foreign aid.[1] Since 1985, it has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid since World War II

wiki

Now using an Israeli logic that it uses on the Palestinians in Gaza.
"they voted for the people they have in power so they get what they deserve"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Nah - that's what you want us to promote. I haven't seen anyone post that on this site EVER. Why argue with yourself?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

well perhaps the other democratic Countries around the World are investing as much as they can to uphold/retain deomcracy n the only Country that is democratic in the Middle East ?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It could be a money funnel scam.

Just like that same "fire" they keep having every year in the same place.

The radio ads are identical every time too

I hear 'em all the time for years !!!

Actor Elliott Gould Helps Israel's Burnt Carmel

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Israel are terrorists? Why do i keep hearing this?

I would've thought that ATS would've realised by now that a whole nation isn't responsible for the actions of a few. This is exactly what people said about muslim nations. What the #? Are you people stupid?

As much as i'm against the israeli government's actions in the middle east, you people need to realise that it's not every single f**cking person in that country... The reason you only see the bad ones, is because they're not going to show you the innocent ones in their homes on the 6pm news!
No country is a "terrorist country". That's ignorance 101

More to the point, there are many others below the poverty line. Many people in my country are below the poverty line despite us being one of the most financially stable. So let's not make israel look like victims either.

People are either pro-israel, anti-israel, pro palestine or anti palestine.
Where are the "pro humanity" people? That see people as people... and the governments as fiends - that can distinguish the two. All i ever see here is "muslims are a war mongering religion", "israel are a war mongering nation". Ahh it's a moot point... you people will see one day when you're all forced to accept eachother

*deep breath

Done

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by BaneOfQuo

but Israel and the Jewish are the richest Country in the World...hmm or so we have been led to believe.... I thought that Israel was so fillthy stinking Zionist rich that they would not have poverty?!

In the OP you claim Israel has a large number of people in poverty? you then go ahead to contradict yourself. You are being easily swayed which goes to show that you had not realized the bigger picture. Good on you, there's a few pretty good threads on this site you should check out. Use the search function.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join