It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone needing a break from Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Take of your tinfoil hats, put on some headphones and take it in. I actually find it provides quite the chuckle, and quells the conspiracy paranoia.

Ready? Follow along

deep breaths.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Obvious mind control of the chicken via annunaki influence with flashing light mind control.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm new here, still constructing my tinfoil hat.

But I do agree that is a very good thing to step back and just chill out.

My escape from total reality is videogames. Thank you bits and pixels!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Entertaining video...but I'm looking at the boards and not finding any conspiracies to take a break from. Perhaps you can point me in their direction first...then I can come back and take a break...

Could the lack of conspiracy BE the conspiracy?

Anyway...Chinatown has just started on Film4...so I'll perhaps check back later...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

You should do stand-up comedy bro, too funny!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Oh, I'm sorry. Someone must have forgot. They're usually handed out in the introductions section, along with punch and cookies.

* hands over shiny tinfoil boat hat.*

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

He He, as long as you're wearing your hat everything is a conspiracy. As a poster mentioned above this video is a mind control ploy.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I find your need to distract me from conspiracy to be very conspiratorial. WHO SENT YOU??? WHO GAVE YOU HYPNO-CHICKEN TECHNOLOGY???

edit on 11/21/12 by Hefficide because: yeah, I typo a LOT

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I've come too far........ I'll never tell!!!

* Bites down *

OH WTF !!! There goes my crown. They don't make cyanide capsules like they used to.

So how does this work? I have a Dr.'s note saying I can't be water boarded....
edit on 22-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

That doctors note thing actually works. And it really angers the powers that be. I showed my to Dick Cheney some years back.... and THAT was the moment his heart stopped. Hasn't beaten since. Nope. It's a fact ya know...

~Heff

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

He He, as long as you're wearing your hat everything is a conspiracy. As a poster mentioned above this video is a mind control ploy.

I have no hat, and am gladly, or sadly for the purposes of smoking cessation, immune to hypnosis...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Errr, can you read cryllic? I'm not russian, but I assure you it is in fact a doctors note. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your late great dictator. Greatest sympathy. LOL

Uhh, since you can't read cryllic, it also says you must pay me lots of moneys. Oh, and replace my crown, and provide me with a new cyanide capsule this one is defective.

...... I'm not russian spy.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Have you tried crystal pyramids or voodoo? They only seem to work if you're wearing tinfoil hats though. That was likely your first mistake trying the hypnosis, everyone knows hypnosis only works with the help of a man in a white suite with the letters MK.U above the shirt pocket.

new topics

top topics

join