It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus explodes in terror attack in central Tel Aviv - police

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kituwa
Tel Aviv bus hit by bomb; Hamas celebrates
www.reuters.com...

So? If the Israelis hit it, then FOX would report something like

'The destruction of an important Hamas transportation hub brought cheers as it raised hopes of an early end to the conflict'

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by AlanQaida

When do things stop being Terror attacks and start becoming acts of war?

I asked that same question in another thread.

Clearly the two sides are out war, so either they are both terrorists or none of them are and they're just attacking each other.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
I find it odd that there were no fatalities, it's good that no one was killed but something just pulls at my gut that says inside job..
Could it be possible that Israel blew up there own bus in order to justify a ground invasion?
I think it's possible due to the amount of negative press they have been receiving for hinting at an invasion, and Turkey calling them a terrorist state.
Perhaps it's a ploy to make people believe that they are more-so victims than not.
Mayve Hamas infiltrated Israel and blew up a bus.

Thoughts?

rt:
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 21/11/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

With your user name, to say you have nothing against Israel is somewhat suspect, don't you think?

Anyway, it's interesting that when news of the explosion reached local Gaza radio, cheering and 'celeberaty gunfire' was heard.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

According to the BBC 1300 news Hamas admitted carrying out the attack. They didn't, they merely praised it, but it makes no difference.

It's out and in the ether, via the BBC, that Hamas have said they're responsible. And most of the UK will believe that now regardless of what actually occurred.

Because Hamas have never carried out any bombings/suicide bombings in the past

Let's face it, their previous record, just like their current one shows that Hamas have no qualms with targetting civilians, in fact that is their usual approach.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Acts of war would be against military targets.

Terror attacks are attacks against civilians.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

According to the BBC 1300 news Hamas admitted carrying out the attack. They didn't, they merely praised it, but it makes no difference.

It's out and in the ether, via the BBC, that Hamas have said they're responsible. And most of the UK will believe that now regardless of what actually occurred.

Let's face it, their previous record, just like their current one shows that Hamas have no qualms with targetting civilians, in fact that is their usual approach.

Because Israel/Mossad have never carried out false flag operations in the past

Let's face it, their previous record, just like the current one shows that Israel/Mossad have no qualm in targeting civilians, in fact that is their usual approach.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yes they do, they like using bus bombs. In fact I said so here this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't say they did it or didn't do it. I stated that the BBC has said Hamas have claimed it, when they didn't and now the public will assume they have.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by AlanQaida

When do things stop being Terror attacks and start becoming acts of war?

I asked that same question in another thread.

Clearly the two sides are out war, so either they are both terrorists or none of them are and they're just attacking each other.

- Lee

Both sides are wrong.

That's the gist of it. NO side is better then the other. There are Israeli warmongers, and Palestinian warmongers.

I wish people would understand that the majority of those in the middle want nothing to do with it. They just want peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Israel truly cannot win.

They're at war against Hamas terrorists, and the first people suspected after a bus bombing in the midst of a war is Israel.

This place is riddled with irrational people.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Because Israel/Mossad have never carried out false flag operations in the past

Let's face it, their previous record, just like the current one shows that Israel/Mossad have no qualm in targeting civilians, in fact that is their usual approach.

Wow, that must have been hard work. Your point is what? Your stance on Israel is quite clear in recent posts, I do not see why you find it unlikely that this was not a false flag - paranoia is one thing, when it leads you to make the false flag your first assumption then you need perhaps to stop and take a deep breath once in a while.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hamas TV After Tel Aviv Bus Bomb: "God Willing, We Will Soon See Black Body Bags"

youtu.be...

On Nov. 21, 2012, a bomb exploded on a bus in Tel Aviv. Soon after, Hamas TV broadcast its delight at the news that civilians in Israel were targeted.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

How is it you come to the conclusion "either they are both terrorists, or none of them are"?

So we should ignore the characters of the two parties in question? Forget the Islamist creed of Hamas? Or the context in which these attacks happen? And why a blockade exists - which again reiterates the greater context of terrorism, of suicide bombings?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Israel truly cannot win.

They're at war against Hamas terrorists, and the first people suspected after a bus bombing in the midst of a war is Israel.

Some are irrational, some are blinded by hatred, some are propagandist.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

You're being too restrained.

In the midst of a war with a population that despises you (Palestinians), is it so improbable that one of them, possibly an Arab Israeli, left a bomb on a bus??

There's so much reason to see this as a terror attack. But since people here are so anti-Israel, they irrationally exclude from probability any other determination but Israeli attacking themselves to justify a ground war. As if there was a dearth of people in the west bank or Israel who would do this.

This type of irrationality wouldn't pass in the mainstream; it would be scrutinized by intelligent people and shown to have little or no basis; not because 'false flags' don't happen, but because there's more often than not a natural reason for the event.

It's quite possible that this was no committed by a Jihadi - since he didn't kill himself in the process - but by a supporter of the Palestinians who is angered by Israel's operation pillar of defense in Gaza.
edit on 21-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Some are irrational, some are blinded by hatred,

The first two are essentially the same thing; its often blind hatred that leads to irrational and prejudiced conclusions.

As for propagandists, it stands to reason that the vast majority of people are irrational, emotional, uneducated people who don't know how to reason properly, rather than being propagandists; however, it is people who do deliberately propagandize who fan the flames of irrationality in the former crowd.

Propaganda is predicated in emotion, in feeling, in distortion, omission, etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by something wicked

You're being too restrained.

In the midst of a war with a population that despises you (Palestinians), is it so improbable that one of them, possibly an Arab Israeli, left a bomb on a bus??

There's so much reason to see this as a terror attack. But since people here are so anti-Israel, they irrationally exclude from probability any other determination but Israeli attacking themselves to justify a ground war. As if there was a dearth of people in the west bank or Israel who wouldn't do this.

This type of irrationality wouldn't pass in the mainstream; it would be scrutinized by intelligent people and shown to have little or no basis; not because 'false flags' don't happen, but because there's more often than not a natural reason for the event.

It's quite possible that this was no committed by a Jihadi - since he didn't kill himself in the process - but by a supporter of the Palestinians who is angered by Israel's operation pillar of defense in Gaza.

Thank you, my restraint was mainly because there are some on ATS who simply won't see past Israel being in the wrong no matter what has happened and any questioning of their stance leads to a series of tit for tat flames.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
I find it odd that there were no fatalities, it's good that no one was killed but something just pulls at my gut that says inside job..
Could it be possible that Israel blew up there own bus in order to justify a ground invasion?
I think it's possible due to the amount of negative press they have been receiving for hinting at an invasion, and Turkey calling them a terrorist state.
Perhaps it's a ploy to make people believe that they are more-so victims than not.
Mayve Hamas infiltrated Israel and blew up a bus.

Thoughts?

rt:
(visit the link for the full news article)

With your user name, to say you have nothing against Israel is somewhat suspect, don't you think?

Anyway, it's interesting that when news of the explosion reached local Gaza radio, cheering and 'celeberaty gunfire' was heard.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I don't see how an Internet screen name can be "suspect" especially when you ignore the avatar I made, off topic but - my avatar represents a terrorist in a suit, government if you will, so in essence perhaps that avatar is known to me as "Alan" Alan, is a terrorist in a suit, hence "Alan Qaida".
So yes, perhaps I don't like "government" be it the Australian government, Chinese, Korean, American, British, or Israel, whether ruled by politicians in suits or bankers in suits, they all constrain and take from our way of life.
So, terrorists in suits.

And no I have nothing against any nation, I do, as I said earlier have a problem with religions, but I don't begrudge a country based on its religion, as above, governments yes in general.

ETA: I hope that makes sense, as the last paragraphs may seem contradictory, by nation I mean its people.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You're the only person to have been exposed to be a government operative, corruption. Remember, Palestinian hip-hop? Your dad worked for NORAD "amongst other intelligences agencies"? And then superman2012 said you were a CSIS agent.

Besides, I'm Canadian, like you.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Israel truly cannot win.

Some are irrational, some are blinded by hatred, some are propagandist.

I agree...

I found a picture of a few of the participants in this thread.

IDF Cyber Warfare Headquarters

gizmodo.com...

Own up people, which one is you?

Well I never get in photos, in usually behind the camera!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join