It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everyone hate Alex Jones?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I remember when gas was 3.20 a gallon in central ohio probably 2006 or 7 . Alex had Lindsey guy on his show and predicted gas would be cut in half price wise. Within a week to 2 weeks gas had exactly half. I understand that there is a lot of straws to be sifted through listening to that show. As a person on the mic myself ,I know how it is, there are a ton of haters that will pick a person apart because of many reasons. Jealousy is probably a big one. Alex makes big money doing what he does. He did not used to . He worked his way to the top and he is really all we have in the main stream or close to it. The root of a ton of keyboard commandos comments are because simplified , many "people" , creatures I call them cannot stand someone besides themselves being successful.
edit on 6-12-2015 by dntwastetime because: spelling of course.

edit on 6-12-2015 by dntwastetime because: revise personal info given

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Because he's kinda fat and kinda stupid looking and he has a really annoying voice.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
He's talented, quick witted smart, knows what the hell he's talking about but if he were a true enemy of the powers that be he'd be dead. Right?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shelookslikeone

If you've watched Alex Jones to any extent whatsoever, (which it appears you have) and you still can't understand why people dislike him and his message, I doubt that anyone here is going to be able to help you understand.

Alex Jones is a mentally unstable raving lunatic who has no business being anywhere near guns or microphones.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm sure a lot of people here have watched him before and used to watch. At first it's great for the new comer to conspiracy. But listen for a couple months. Suddenly these predictions don't pan out. eventually the yelling is too much. eventually one is not getting a lot more information. Eventually it can be seen he is a liar who really just throws out predictions hoping for a 1/50 - 1/100 shot to say "I told you so".

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This pretty much sums it up for me. That and I'm not convinced he's not an operative.

edit on 12/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

oh geez I forgot about that one, what's he talented at again? was it musical, mathematical... i know there was a talent i read he showed as a little boy... it was... ?? help me out here.

edited:

i know! he's a talented dancer, right? guy was moonwalking before jackson had a clue. oh wait, was that a wacky dream i had?

yea wait ... no, no talent, sorry. don't think he has any.
edit on 6-12-2015 by ringdingdong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join