It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s ‘Constituency Groups’ Checklist Offers No Options for Whites or Men

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

One of the first links that comes up when I use that Google thing goes to the stormfront forums...so that's ok, I guess. Just a forum. Another one links me to a nice little news article that, basically, explains that the group exists to help white men stop thinking so much about themselves. Apparently that's a problem we have, we think of ourselves as individuals and expect everyone else to as well. Nevermind the millenia of persecution, opression and degradation that other races have experienced under white men. Darn it, you're an individual now...can't you just accept that?

I know, I know. I'm a white, heterosexual male. It's tough sometimes being me. I tend to make more than women who do the same job as me. I get to marry as many women as I want, so long as I get rid of the last woman before-hand and society doesn't look down on me for it. People don't fear me when I walk down a dark street in a bad part of town. I never get asked if I speak English or not when I go to the DMV or the hospital or anywhere else for that matter. I can wear nothing but a pair of shorts and running shoes without fear of catcalls and scornful looks from mothers and fathers and the elderly. My white, hetero brethren make up the majority of this country and are very well represented in my government...at every level.

You're right, it's so hard being me. Why won't the president cater to my needs...whatever they are.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

hmmmm, did ya now ??
funny, i read all four pages and not a single link was presented in any of the text.

don't suppose you would be willing to post any of those "links" (from the Linkage article) you claim to have clicked ?

apparently, you didn't even make it to this statement:

More than 200,000 leaders and managers have attended Linkage programs since 1988.
clearly, you have no ability to engage in a real conversation, just a propaganda party ... so, enjoy.

your response is sooooooo not even in line with what your original post stated but hey ... enjoy your fantasy.

personally, i've often wondered how ANY racial group, other then caucasions could lay claim to the "adjective", colored anyway.

It is said that when a white/caucasion person is:
mad ... they turn red.
jealous ... they are green.
cowardly ... they are yellow.
sad ... they are blue.

now, no offense intended to any colored person anywhere, but, whose bright idea was it to claim they are colored anyway ???

ETA --> just for the sake of recollection ... this is your previous comment

Or...better yet, how many non-profits advocate for white-males? It's not like the while-male issues are really pressing, are they?
apparently, they are.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

edit on 29-11-2012 by Honor93 because: typos

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

hmmmm, did ya now ??
funny, i read all four pages and not a single link was presented in any of the text.

don't suppose you would be willing to post any of those "links" (from the Linkage article) you claim to have clicked ?

The premise of your OP and the concept of this group is so outlandish that trying to prove a point would put too much credence on their ideals. Neither of which are worth the effort to prove you wrong. You do it yourself with the absurdity of your argument.

apparently, you didn't even make it to this statement:

More than 200,000 leaders and managers have attended Linkage programs since 1988.
clearly, you have no ability to engage in a real conversation, just a propaganda party ... so, enjoy.

200,000 'leaders' and 'managers' over a period of 24 years?! 8,333 per year! My God, I was so wrong to question it!

now, no offense intended to any colored person anywhere, but, whose bright idea was it to claim they are colored anyway ???

Ignoring all that meaningless babble about adjectives and people, let's look at this part; Whose bright idea was that anyway? Oh...the white men of centuries past! That's who! They thought it important to distinguish between 'us' and 'them. Back in say...1830, we probably should've voted on it. Only white men were allowed to vote though, up until the 1860's, but only if you could read...or afford to vote, which again, was mostly white men.

ETA --> just for the sake of recollection ... this is your previous comment

Or...better yet, how many non-profits advocate for white-males? It's not like the while-male issues are really pressing, are they?
apparently, they are

No, they remain just as unimportant as the position of Mars in the sky at any given time.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Thats funny. People fear ME when I walk down a dark alley in a bad part of town and always have and I am white.
Of course I am not a white angel who blames himself for what his parents or older ancesters have done. I just take responsibility for what I have done, not what others have done in the past or even the present. I also have never asked for something I have not earned or payed for either.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Someone who is not afraid of being called a racist or having most of the population blame him for everything.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So then how come a white person can not list themselves as a African-American if their ancestors came from North Africa?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

My OP ??
check again.
you aren't even willing to engage in reading the material.
what does that say about you?

Whose bright idea was that anyway? Oh...the white men of centuries past!
really now ??
got any proof for that ?
surprisngly, the term "colored" came from the PC groups, not the folks wearing the label. most of them (those who wear the 'colored' label) prefer a different term altogether.

but, that isn't what this thread is about, is it ?

we're discussing the Obama administration support of, dissemination of and possible preparation of a constituent survey that doesn't even include a primary constituency, and you have yet to present any good reason why.

or, why you agree with the entire premise of it.

what vote in 1830?
are you just making this stuff up or what?
free black men have been doing business, voting, raising families and all the other "American Dream" stuff since day 1.

your perception that every "colored" person in the US during the early days of its existence was a slave to a white man is the problem.

and this, is a bold-faced lie ...

Only white men were allowed to vote though, up until the 1860's
black men (not women) were voting in CT, in 1789 ... during the very first elections.

you are trying to generalize an entire country, an entire population and some would say and entire race, why is that ?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join