It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s ‘Constituency Groups’ Checklist Offers No Options for Whites or Men

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by missed_gear
I read the link....

Not sure I trust the source. Could not find anything similar....

MG

You could just use the link and go to the survey like I did.
I left them a nice little note.

This is ridiculous.
Hope and change is more about destroying traditional American values and the white judeo-christian heritage than anything else.
The Chicago school for gangsters is now applying the shock doctrine to the US.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

Traditional American values? Do you know who else has been accused of that? Irish, Italians, Germans, Chinese. Russians, Jews, Catholics etc. And they did destroy what was then were traditional American Values and each group then helped create the ever changing American values that you seem to think are traditional. It is almost like people have no idea about American history and instead get theit ideas from 50s TV shows.

haha, did you see the Daily Show too? He hit the nail on the head with this topic.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

Originally posted by 11235813213455
White males are status quo.

Obama being a student of Alinsky would want it this way. This is how he organizes the community of racists... Behind the commonality of purpose against white men.

No, Alinksy helped organize poor black people in their own communities in a time where they were HEAVILY discriminated against and legally segregated.

But then again you probably know nothing about the man or his books other than what you read on right wing propaganda sites.

Time for some pay back!

Tell me, why do people like you have such a hard time seeing all people as equal? It's like you've been brainwashed and are incapable of applying standards equally.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

When all people are treated equal, as in having the same access to opportunity and the pursuit if happiness, which by the way goes beyond race, gender, sexual orientation to class... maybe then.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

so 78% of the us is white, but 63% of the us is white

With that kinda math and logic how can you argue?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shelookslikeone

Great googledemooglie! This smacks of "discrimination against Christians"!
"Discrimination against RICH people"!
The ruling regime for a couple thousand years (the rich since money was invented) are whining about discrimination???? You've got to get a grip on reality, buddy.
"... a woman has her womanly right to murder her unborn child..."
Now you REALLY gotta get a grip, unborn:

un·born (n-bôrn)
adj.
1. Not yet born: an unborn child.
2. Not yet appeared; future: unborn inventions.

Definition of MURDER
1: the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

Definition of PERSON
1: human, individual —sometimes used in combination
: one (as a human being, a partnership, or a corporation) that is recognized by law as the subject of rights and duties

Definition of INDIVIDUAL
: existing as a distinct entity : separate
Wow, "murder her unborn child" lay down on the grass and grab it with both hands because the earth is spinning too fast for you.
Another example of your disillusion:
" It's okay for the black panthers to threaten white voters though right?"
3 New Black Panthers show up at 2 polling places 4 years apart and you're threatened?
Get some credibility before coming back to ATS or you may be tauted a second time.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Since when did Obama give a rats ass about any white male? He didn't so much as blink or lift a finger when he knew some were being killed in Bengahzi, even white males he knew personally.

Obama made it clear in his campaign that he thought reaching out to white males was a waste of time. There were a lot of stories about it in the not so mainstream media and on ATS.

Obama clearly despises white men and only coos at white women to get their vote. How revolting.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I read the link....

MG

This is ridiculous.
Hope and change is more about destroying traditional American values and the white judeo-christian heritage than anything else.

This just isn't true, and it is borderline insane. How can we trust somebody with such extreme and inaccurate beliefs to fairly moderate this site?

As far as I know, most of the US identifies as White judeo-christian. You cannot even be president of the US unless you're a Christian.

Gods, I can only hope for a day when all of that changes. When will we non-religious have our representation?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone

so why not just add... white people?

also, where is males?

there is no constitutency group for white people...nor men.
There are women's rights groups, womens issues groups, etc...
same with african american groups (naacp and the like).

As a white man, I accept that I am the default answer to most questions.

You don't have to check any of the items...this is asking what groups and actual proper legislation are you attaching yourself with...such as lgbt community's right to marry stuff, etc.

Asking why there is no checklist for white men is like asking why there is no check for non-military familys (as there is one for military familys). It is the assumption that if left unchecked, the military familys issues didn't play a role in your support.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I read the link....

MG

This is ridiculous.

Hope you asked why there is also no checkbox for non-military familys...does Obama hate people not in the military?
-shakes fist at sky-

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

there is no constitutency group for white people...nor men.

Plenty of men's groups !!

And even some for "Caucasians" ....

Welcome to the Men's Rights Association

google "men's rights" and get 100's of hits.

google "caucasian rights" and get 100's of hits..

The "bubble" on the level is not in the center of the glass tube

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

And if you do no mark off if you are a minority then you go in the white pile. The choices are not even limited to race so I don't get the outrage.

Because all white people are alike?

Yeah, that's not racist.

White people shouldn't be treat as the catch all group for those who don't identify with the other categories. For example, you might consider that their are. On-whites who don't consider themselves a part of the other categories, who then get categorizes as white.

If anything, the majority should be given options as to what group they identify with, like descendents of original pioneers, or recent immigrants. The skilled trades also are ignored.

As a white male democratic supporter, I am offended by this survey. It seems to me that white males have no real choices here.

Obama's staffers need to learn to be more inclusive.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by shelookslikeone

nothing like a fresh dose of divide & conquer from the same man recognized for his "Peace" efforts

If i were a white male who contributed to his campaign, this would offend me greatly knowing many white males assisted and voted for this imbecile.

i cannot believe he actually tweeted this survey ... wtf ??
here are the choices from the survey itself

Which constituency groups do you identify yourself with? [color=amber]Select all that apply.

African Americans
Americans Abroad
Arab-Americans
Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders

Educators
Environmentalists
Healthcare professionals
Jewish Americans
Labor
Latinos
LGBT
Native Americans
People of faith
People with disabilities
Rural Americans
Seniors
Small business owners
Students
Veterans/military families
Women
Young professionals
Youth

i emphasized the "groups of ppl" our POTUS deems American ... which i find rather disturbing as apparently, even as a woman, he doesn't really consider me an American

source - my.barackobama.com...
tweet - twitter.com...
Oh did Barack personally pen this objective? I guess he had time at the breakfast table between his coffee and saving Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by Trustfund

Originally posted by 11235813213455
White males are status quo.

Obama being a student of Alinsky would want it this way. This is how he organizes the community of racists... Behind the commonality of purpose against white men.

No, Alinksy helped organize poor black people in their own communities in a time where they were HEAVILY discriminated against and legally segregated.

But then again you probably know nothing about the man or his books other than what you read on right wing propaganda sites.

Time for some pay back!

Tell me, why do people like you have such a hard time seeing all people as equal? It's like you've been brainwashed and are incapable of applying standards equally.

Because all people are not equal. I dont want my grocer doing my eye exam and I dont want my doctor advising me on my backhand. I dont need my lawyer trying to cure my athletes foot. And I dont need the 16 year old next door teaching my children to read. Get it?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
Since when did Obama give a rats ass about any white male? He didn't so much as blink or lift a finger when he knew some were being killed in Bengahzi, even white males he knew personally.

Obama made it clear in his campaign that he thought reaching out to white males was a waste of time. There were a lot of stories about it in the not so mainstream media and on ATS.

Obama clearly despises white men and only coos at white women to get their vote. How revolting.

Such an unfair statement. Hate is an ugly thing. I challenge you to prove even one point from your post.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Hate is an ugly thing and Obama does not like white people, it is clear by his actions and by the people he chooses to surround himself with, his advisers (appointed czars that circumvent approval by the people) and such. He does not identify with his white 1/2 and is ashamed of it as he said in his book. Dreams of my Father.

Our country as a whole is being taught that white men are evil and the source of all the problems in our country.
The mainstream media reinforces that white heterosexual males are buffoons or are bigots and/or are ignorant, or are cunning rich people out to get everyone. The white male in particular has become demonized in our country by the liberals who hate them with a vengeance, even the white liberals hate themselves for being white.

Before the election, news story:
Thomas B. Edsall reported in the New York Times that President Obama has given up on trying to win the votes of white working people in 2012. Instead, according to Edsall, he hopes to win re-election based on the votes of a coalition of educated white people and poor people who are mainly black and Hispanic.
philebersole.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
Source

“Which constituency groups do you identify yourself with? Select all that apply.” It then lists 22 groups.

But whites and men are not on the list – women are, as are African Americans, Arab-Americans, Latinos and LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender).

Just goes to show you, if you're white or a male in the United States, it's impossible for you to be discriminated against. We all know that racism only happens to blacks and Hispanics and sexism only happens to women. After all, we need to make sure that a woman has her womanly right to murder her unborn child, but God forbid a man have a say so in absolutely anything that happens in his marriage - let alone his country. What are the statistics now with custody hearing? 90%? rule custody to the mother? It's okay for the black panthers to threaten white voters though right? But God forbid a white person take pride in his race.

Men and white people are not even an option in the President's eyes? I wonder what that says to all you die hard white male Democrats?

Actually it goes to show how low some of us will go to incite hate. This is not an official site of the president.
This is a group who supports the president. It's no different than a klansman group supporting Romney. Please take the divide and conquer elsewhere. We are trying to rebuild our country.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Do you not know the era Alinksy was alive? 1930's. Study history bro.... Black people were heavily oppressed by society then.

I see everyone as equal humans. I don't get your point.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

lol..... because all Native Americans are alike? of African Americans? or Latinos?

What do you expect? Everyone to get a detailed country of origin box? Self importance much?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Obama is half white, all the family he knew was White or Asian.

He does not identify with his white 1/2 and is ashamed of it as he said in his book. Dreams of my Father.

Clearly you never read his book.

Our country as a whole is being taught that white men are evil and the source of all the problems in our country.

I don't know. I turn it on Fox and get told how evil minorities are, and how every thing that isn't white, is not American. That's what people like YOU like to hear.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Because all people are not equal. I dont want my grocer doing my eye exam and I dont want my doctor advising me on my backhand. I dont need my lawyer trying to cure my athletes foot. And I dont need the 16 year old next door teaching my children to read. Get it?

That's not what equality is about....
Equality is about everyone having the opportunity to get in a position to do those things....
and to be treated equally in the courts....

edit on 21-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join