It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Phone Tower Down..Small Earthquake...Poor Radio Reception....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I feel something is up here around my area.

I have to keep it short and sweet. I hope this goes through because there is virtually no phone reception.

I live near a small town called Centralia Illinois. the cell tower operated by sprint is down possibly for a week according to people who contacted them. We found this out by facebook.

I listen to ESPN radio and I noticed a lot of the FM channels were really static. Like way more than I have ever noticed.

Then the gf just told me we had an earthquake here in Illinois.

I have a permanent tin foil hat on and it just seems odd today........

Can anyone look up some info, that is if you are bored?

She was able to get on Facebook for only a minute. It seems that everybody around this area has very limited service.

I am curious if we had a solar eruption or something.

I hope I am not wasting my time typing this and I hope it goes through. Absolutely no service, the 3g is going bazerk.

It just doesn't seem right.

edit on 21-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
M3.6 - 10km WNW of Mount Carmel, Illinois

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Why is the cell phone tower down? Maybe there were the FM-antennas on it, too - if the whole structure doesn't have electricity, it might explain the loss in radio frequencies.

Nothing to say about your tin foil hat. I feel trolled by you mentioning that. Are you really wearing a tin foil hat?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
No solar eruption. Will check to see if there is news or an explanation online and be right back to edit this post IF I find anything now.

3.6 quake at Tuesday, 20th November 2012 at 11:28 PM - 7.83 km (4.87 miles) - of Bellmont, Illinois, United States

Nothing noteworthy here: www.emergencyemail.org...

Sorry, the quake was all I could find.
edit on 21/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Thank you for the quake info.

It is small but it just seems odd......

We had a 4.0 around the area a few tears ago.

They said it happens around every ten years or so...

It has not been ten years.

My responses are going to be spotty the signal is gone.....

link   
Double post.

I have to be more patients.t.

It is raking mi cutesy to load.
edit on 21-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple post

Sorry.

I will keep my finger away from the post button as the page is loading
edit on 21-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm in Oklahoma and no quakes here but weird you mention the radio because all the FM stations around here are weak and static all day and I was wondering why. I know it isn't your area I'm speaking of but was curious to why the static?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Why is the cell phone tower down? Maybe there were the FM-antennas on it, too - if the whole structure doesn't have electricity, it might explain the loss in radio frequencies.

Nothing to say about your tin foil hat. I feel trolled by you mentioning that. Are you really wearing a tin foil hat?

The reason I an asking my fellow ATS brothers and sisters for help is because I do not know much of anything about this.

One thing I have learned s that of there is a story to be found, then someone hee will fond it.

Also if you feel like you are being trolled then please do not respond.

I have been a member for a while and I just thought I would throw this out there.

After all, me stating I have my tin foil hat on relates to.......if tshtf then this how it will start. I just want to be on top of it friend.

Loss of communication being one of the first things to go

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unconditionaltruth
I'm in Oklahoma and no quakes here but weird you mention the radio because all the FM stations around here are weak and static all day and I was wondering why. I know it isn't your area I'm speaking of but was curious to why the static?

I was curious if there was a solar flare. It seems odd if your radio is static also.....

Tin foil hat time.............did they fire up haarp? Lol...I realize that this might not settle to well for some posters....but something is up if your radio is not right either.

Thank you for the info.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
did they fire up haarp?

HAARP network detected a "spike" in the "Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky area" (intersection of the three states but centered in Illinois) and they said it did NOT appear to be caused by HAARP. They attributed the spike to the quake.

www.haarpstatus.com...

Shortwave spike popped up within the hour in the Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana areas. Coincides with the earthquake there so this reading is likely a low frequency reading from the Earth's crust rather than HAARP.

edit on 21/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If a quake can make plasma balls it can also cause radio interferance......not sayin its your baby, but..........
As i am writing this its much after the fact....curious to know if reception has improved?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Cell phone reception and radio is better.

Thank all of you for the information.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yep no problem. I believe haarp is an everyday thing from what I see around here. I saw 'punch holes' before I heard static, so I'm leaning more towards that possibility. I also believe haarp, in conjunction with a solar flare may be possible too because when haarp is online, we are very vulnerable to any flares during this period Due to our magnetic field being weakened from haarp. Stay safe

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Maybe the shaking damaged the antenna or tower. Maybe it is something unrelated.

Don't you take that tinfoil hat off when you shower?
I think it's time for a new hat, the new ones have a lot of improvements.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yep no problem. I believe haarp is an everyday thing from what I see around here. I saw 'punch holes' before I heard static, so I'm leaning more towards that possibility. I also believe haarp, in conjunction with a solar flare may be possible too because when haarp is online, we are very vulnerable to any flares during this period Due to our magnetic field being weakened from haarp. Stay safe

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

our cell towers are owed by the elite and leased out to the media for use such as phones radios and other forms of commuation all but thevery top of the tower is kept by our government for such uses as the (RFID) chip some people say they keep it to use as mind control the sprint tower that was down in centralia illinois has fm towers on it as well for i know this because i live in this down the towers was down due to the reason of the fact the top part was actived by the military for the H.A,A,R,P program testing so the can strike and cause the new marid fault quake in the largest magnatude ever

top topics

join