It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster Capitalism - The Shock Doctrine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This movie covers the Insane Money Junkies - making money on the destruction instead of production - the insurance agencies paid off 6 billion dollars for 911 event - and they didnt even use real planes - and if you knew you would reap 6 billion on a 15 million investment - why not - and unlike growing your wealth the old fashion way - you use terror to extract your wealth - welcome to the shock doctrine

edit on 21-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think at some point money represented value. So if you did productive work you got money for it. But today people just want money with the least amount of work possible. So it leads to everyone cutting corners in one way or another, to get the most they can for the least amount of work. (not saying all cases but many). and who better to pull this than the G--v. They have created every trick possibly known to man to steal money from the sheeple. From fines, fees, redlight camera, endless laws, profiteering police and bilaw, excess taxation, state taxes. Basically they are the masters of the con game. Banks aren't that close behind placing a solid second for getting the most amount of profit for the least amount of service. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I watched The Corporation a couple of days ago, a documentary very much along the same lines as The Shock Doctrine, which I have seen before.

It's genuinely frightening that these corporations share the same political rights as people and are now able to patent LIFE itself.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This particular topic has been batted about on ATS since Klein wrote her book.

See?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Yep, 5 years ago.
Time for some updates.
Shock doctrine is a conspiracy classic, maybe the greatest of all.
Why?
Naomi Klein documents how corporations work hand in hand with banks and government to not only capitalize on disasters, but they have become masters at creating them.They then make loans that these nations cannot repay they then buy up all the infrastructure and resources for pennies on the dollar.
Every third world country has been systematically raped, pillaged and plundered by the new corporate pirates.

The last nation to fall was the Soviet Union which was brought about by project Hammer - economic subversion and currency devaluation leading to the collapse of the ruble. 9/11 had more to do with Hammer than it did Islamic terrorists but that rabbit hole you'll have to dive down yourself. All I need say is GHW Bush, George Soros and $300 billion of bonds that were to come due on 9/11/2001. That day resulted in the federal reserve invoking emergency powers to clear financial transactions without the usual process of authentication - thus allowing the bonds to safely clear.
Here's a great video
Watch the first 5 minutes and you'll be hooked:

In case anyone wonders what 9/11 has to do with the shock doctrine it's because 9/11 was the shock doctrine coming home to roost.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Lot of gret videos on this thread.
reminds me of this guy..

"you see father, by creating a little destruction im in effect encouraging life"
edit on 21-11-2012 by dashen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join