It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats reject right wing judges!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Click Here

Yes! Yes!

*clapclapclap*

perhaps ther is hope for the democratic party after all.

XAOS

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hope for the democratic party?

Left-wing commies block decent, moral, conservative judges is a better way of writing it, instead of your tilt!

Remember, when Clinton was in office the Republicans didn't block his liberal judges that have proven to be judicial activists legislating from the bench, yet you applaud when they block Bush's choices for judges.

That is typical liberal justice that you are displaying, and that the democrats are displaying. I certainly hope the Republicans learn to play in a filthy manner the next time this nation allows a left-winger in the Oval Office. With any luck, we can totally desroy this nation by using democratic ideas.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I don't fault them for their opinion on the judges but I think its going against the Constitution to not have a vote on the floor. They aren't rejecting the judges, they are circumventing the rule of law. Vote them down if you want but at least vote.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What about the Judges Clinton tried to pass & the Republcians who blocked HIS votes? We remember what we want to remember!

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Remember, I'm not remembering. Thats my view on the CURRENT situation. From what I've heard this fillabuster is the first of its kind against judge nomination but now as a democrat, I can remember some of our judges losing the vote for various reasons and I'm not opposed to voting those guys down but what our reps are doing up there now is certainly being noticed by the voting public and when you block the vote on someone for the reasons stated, sometimes you even step on your own party members toes. I'm not trying to down the democratic party, I'm trying to wake them up from the anger and negativity before it does more damage than can be repaired.

new topics

top topics

join