It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Anti Self-Defense (gun control) & The Mass Extermination Of Peoples

20 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '1, '2, '3.

1.5 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '4.

13 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated. '5.

20 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '6

100 thousand exterminated for lack of self-defense. Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '7.

300 thousand exterminated for lack of self-defense. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. '8, '9.

1 million exterminated for lack of self-defense. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated." '10.

56 million total, exterminated for lack of self-defense. Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

The next time someone talks in favor of Anti Self Defense (gun control), ask them "Who do YOU want to round up and EXTERMINATE?" Please pause and reflect on the MASSIVE AMOUNT of lives lost because the means of self defense were deprived these people. Now you may begin to understand why gun owners are prepared to defend the "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" with all their might as the Founding Fathers did! This is not idle talk, references are provided. The media is not giving facts, next time they quote statistics supposedly in favor of Anti Self Defense (gun control) Ask for references, you will be astonished at the lack there of, and half truths used to support their "Anti Self-Defense" agenda.

End notes
Lethal Laws. By Jay Simkin, Aaron Zelman, & Alan M. Rice. Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership, P.O. Box 270143, Hartford, WI 53027 (262) 673-9745 et al. '1. Simkin et al., supra note 2, at 98. '2. Decree of the Council of People's Commissars, 10 December 1918, reprinted in 4 Decrees of Soviet Power 123 (Moscow 1968), reprinted in Simkin et al., supra note 2, at 123 '3. Id. at 100-04. '4. Id. at 83. '5. Raul Hilberg, The Destruction of the European Jews 318-20 (1985). '6. Id. at 190. '7. Id. at 229. '8. Id. at 276. '9. Id. at 278. '10. Simkin et al., supra note 2, at 315. For more in depth detail visit: www.jpfo.org..., www.jpfo.org...

From a flyer I put together several years ago....

edit on 21-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

I agree - I'm waiting for another source...I saw this on B4.i.N. also which has shown itself to be a less than dependable source - I think it cited the same article even

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
No. Demanding to have the rights to wear army-style-weapons is nothing anybody should be proud of.

Lol...what concrete jungle do you live in?

Guns, as a I grew-up, went through boot...two different...are all about respect, maintenance and understanding.

You don't want guns? Don't buy them. Leave me alone. Stop pushing you 'ideas' on something you have no grasp of...

Thanks....sorry for ending in a preposition....

MG
edit on 21-11-2012 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2012 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This looks like a fear list with no suporting evidence to what is claimed. Junk thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If this is true it sucks, but it looks very similar to the 1994 Clinton AWB. I don't see why Obama would do this when he competely ignored that bill and did not renew it. We couldn't get any of these weapons under Clinton or Bush Jr.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

As this is an international treaty, I'll be the first individual in line, right behind every nation's military, to turn over my guns.

Or are military exempt? Kind of like militias?
Seems like the POTUS can sign it [the treaty] but not be able to enforce it. On either constitutional grounds, or on the simple fact they cannot enforce the laws they currently have on the books.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So, OP, where's the list?

I clicked the link you provided, and the author there provides a list, but doesn't source their material in the article, so it's kind of hard to accept that the list has anything to do with Obama or the US gov.

They do have a bunch of links to 2nd amendment watchdog groups.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I only hope you are right.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Regardless of the immediate prospect of this happening, I am definitely taking this list to the next gun show I go to as a shopping list of sorts.

I definitely see these weapons coming under attack more and more.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Does this bother anyone else on ATS? I don't want to see our country go the way of China

It won't. We all know one of the last steps a tyrannical government does before we get dropped in the gallows is to take away firearms. Obama tries to do this TS will HTF in a way that will make him think he died and woke up in hell.

I wouldn't be so optimistic about it if I were you. It has been done many times before in countries like Australia and England... they know exactly how it needs to be done and how to make it successful.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Either your are ready to stand a fight now or you will surely end up the victim of goverments abuses.......
Time to actually form up the militias my friends....maybe an armed "march" on washington would illustrate our determination TO KEEP OUR RIGHTS ALONG WITH OUR WEAPONS AND OUR LIBERTY.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
psssh you dont need guns, obama will save you, come on now everyone sing along

CHANGE WE NEED, CHANGE WE NEED, CHANGE WE NEED!!!!!!
we need national turn in gun get free phone day !!!! that way when you are getting raped and beaten you can call for help while its happening !!!! waaaaay better than a gun and no one gets hurt. awe how fluffy
drop guns off to left , pick new phones up on right, have a nice day

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

We have all been seeing the sings to come for some time now. As I saw posted ealier…

Molon Labe!

Don’t panic yet though. Even if it were to go though, that would probably just mean you wont be able to purchase them until an actual 2nd amendment support is elected. Don’t think there will be any sort of door to door weapons confiscation just yet… waaaaay to soon for that still.

However…

The government knows where my house is and what I have, and we purposefully make no attempt to hide it. The only thing I would have to say about any type of door to door confiscation is….

“Sure, you can have it…. Come and Take It!” followed my the sound of a Lock and Load!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is a maximum goal and acceptable gain strategy.

They submit very close where they want to be and will negotiate back to what they see as acceptable gains.

Once the process is over they start again from the beginning with another list with the same maximum and minimum. They will repeat this over and over until through a series of acceptable gains they have reached their initial maximum goal.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
I ran across this article tonight and it bothers me because someone at work had mentioned that if BO got re-elected one of the first thing he'd go after was our guns. I'd didn't know much about guns or think much of it at the time, but when I heard that within 12 hours of being re-elected he signed some sort of U.N. Treaty or promissary note or something (maybe someone here can shed more light on this than I can)

Does this bother anyone else on ATS? I don't want to see our country go the way of China.

American National Militia Website
americannationalmilitia.com...

Unfortunately I was in a bit of a rush when I originally posted this, I'd like to add more to my Original Post so here goes:
Two days after the election I decided to stop by my local gun store/range. I wasn't surprised to see the parking lot full when I got there. I didn't rush in when I first got there because I noticed a car pull in before me that appeared to have 4 gang members that went inside and with all the gun shop shootings in the past year I decided to have a cigarette first and wait to see who some of the people were coming out of the place. Most customers came out within a few minutes, some with small boxes I assumed were shells, and some with long boxes I can only assume were rifles or shotguns. Anyway, I went inside and they had 4 or 5 men working to assist everyone. The place was crowded inside. (Which the retail side is about the size of a convenience store). The salesmen were great. The gentleman I worked with was an ex-NYC cop of 20 years and gave me a lot of great advice for gun safety. I ended up buying 2 guns, 1 Shotgun and 1 semi-auto pistol.
Unfortunately here in the state of FL there is a 3-Day waiting period so I knew I wouldn't be walking out with the pistol that day. The salesman suggested that since I was trying to save money, I should consider buying a used gun. I choose a shotgun from a used case (looked brand new and was $100 less), which had been traded in earlier that morning. With yet another another law in place that would make me wait 2 weeks to pick up. (county forces new trade-ins to sit for 2weeks before they can go back out the door). I didn't mind since I was in no rush, and knew I had to wait days for the pistol anyway. Well, that two week window ends tomorrow. Now I'm pissed because as soon as I pick them both up, there's this article telling me they already want them back. There's a gun show here in Central Florida this weekend and I'm certainly going now. If for no other reason that to mingle with like minded gun owners.

*The most interesting part of that trip was the fact that I was inside for 45min. During that time over 60 people came in looking at guns, asking questions about lessons, q's about getting a concealed carry permit. Almost all of these people had never owned a gun before and seemed nervous for what the future holds following the election. Which most sounded like they were in shock BO was even re-elected.

[Side note:I mentioned at the beginning I didn't know much about guns, however, I had owned a Taurus .357 revolver for home protection about 15 years ago. Fortunately I never had a need to use it. I kept the gun for about a year and then felt uncomfortable with it due to safety reasons with too many kids coing in/out of my house, so I sold it back to the same dealer I bought it from. (For about 10% of what I paid for it lol ah good ole Capitalism :-)]

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ok, I know, but this needs to be 'screamed'
THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A SOCIETY PLIABLE FOR A DESPOT OR DICTATORSHIP, IS TO FIRST DISARM OR NEUTRALIZE THE POPULACE........ ok we return your TV set to you, join us next time when ..........The US will not give up it's arms willingly, at least here in the south. And it's moot, I sold all mine a month ago...........

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This list is worded in such a way as to cover any and all types of guns, Where I am my 22 long SportKing semi auto 12 mag pistol ( made to hunt small game) is legal even without registration and I can openly carry, Because it has a rifled barrel, it will be now illegal.

" A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, and has:
(i) a second pistol grip,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a barrel shroud or
(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds."

Also notice it says "(or copies or duplicates)" for many of these weapons. Currently homemade guns are legal in the USA.. I wonder if these fall under copies or duplicates.

I think before Obama outlaws guns and ruins tons of gun businesses someone is gonna put a bullet in his head.

You Obama fans see now how Obama is against the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and still think he is not working to become a tyrannical dictator? You poor diluted souls.This IDIOT who has himself No Respect for the Office of the President has to be stopped.
edit on 21-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Whatfor do you need a telescope on your self-defense-weapon?

For hitting where you're aiming, at distance.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Another thought.. didn't the Supreme Court already rule it was constitutional for citizens to own guns ( for the purpose of overthrowing a tyrannical government as it states in the Constitution) and that it did not only apply to military or militia?

How is Dictator Obama going to get around that?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Where has this actually come from the government again other than the HR 1022, 110th Congress from 2007?

There doesn't seem to be anything other than an article written on a blog by someone who, and I'm sure this is only a coincidence, is selling a book on gun ownership laws.

edit on 21-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join