It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey People. Whats going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
To be honest, this is one of the places I go to get the news. I know some of it is B.S., but I find that this is the place to go for breaking news (truth). I just filter the topics and read between the lines and the truth is here! A little bit about myself: I am an electrical engineer that was involved in several top secret projects while working for a major defense contractor. I worked on the radar for the F22 . This was actually called the ATF ( Advanced tactical fighter) when I was involved in it. Is there anyone else that was involved with this project? Anyway I am here if I can help in any way. Go ATS we have to spread the knowledge and I believe we have a very short time. We have to take our country back. By the way, I just want to say hello to everyone and may you have a happy thanksgiving. Very glad to finally be a part of this.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
welcome,
myself i trolled for too long
welcome to the mix
i found interest in your mini bio too...

machinist here though but made boxes while at whittaker tasker div for the mips130
those black boxes that would reflect radar back into several return images for the b1b
lol...i think they failed final field test...or were counter engineered by test time
i was part of a qualifying team for the h.a.r.m. missle team out of morton thiokol too
was kool to see them in battlefield use
ah the quest too
for possible fresh info in this day and age as well as required cleaning of things thought true
alot of minds to toss these topic's into making sense as i'm sure you'll fit fine too
enjoy

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey Thats great! I worked on HARM, PAVEWAY, LOCUS, and many other laser guided projectiles that I don't believe I can comment on. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am going to take a chance, I don't think I signed anything to keep me from talking about TACIT RAINBOW. So just wondering, is anybody familiar with this? Controlled rocket engine. Anybody ever heard of this? If you worked for TI in division 1, then you might know what I am talking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sawman

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too! I love the F-22 saw one just last month at the Cocoa Beach Air Show here in Florida. I heard that another F-22 crashed last week somewhere up in the panhandle of FL. Pilot ejected and they reported he was ok. Couldn't believe the price when they said it was a $140million dollar plane. Incredible! You must have loved your time working with them. Do you know any details regarding the reports of pilots experiencing problems breathing in flight, or something like that?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
hehehe...kool a brother in h.a.r.m.'s way...lol
the machining aspects aren't a concern whereas your end would be...respectfully soo
pretty intense level of machining though...of note...we absolutely pumped out sidewinders by the crates everyday
one contractor i worked for...some nights i was making wing pivots for the b1b sitting across from a maschine making retrofit landing gear for the b52...i'd just laff inside
same house we did proto on the v22 and c17
so i ask
most in your field are 1 patent away
i take it you too have a private iron the fire and i wish ya luck on it too
happy holidaze
edit on 21-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I know in the early meetings there was a question brought up about this oxygen problem, but I was too busy thinking about the radar. Maybe what I am trying to say is there was a concern about this and it was always understood that it would be taken care of. The root cause of this I cannot talk about. Understand that in the early days there were only 6 of us driving this project. I will tell you what I can, but remember there are several things I cannot talk about. Anyone familiar with an anechoic chamber?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sawman
I am going to take a chance, I don't think I signed anything to keep me from talking about TACIT RAINBOW. So just wondering, is anybody familiar with this? Controlled rocket engine. Anybody ever heard of this? If you worked for TI in division 1, then you might know what I am talking about.

myself i got out of the field some 20 years ago
probably best never to chance such areas though...but it is in public domain on google...reading about it now

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Welcome bro,
Don't know much about the F22 except that I would really like to fly in one

Welcome to the family, I think you will have much to add.
Be warned though, this place can be addictive and sometimes you will find it to be a lot like....

You can log out any time you want but you can never leave MOOWHOHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Enjoy your stay,
Quad

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I really don't care about the consequences. I signed so many papers, got a background check for the top secret clearance and NATO clearance . My dad was an attorney, state rep, state senator, director of the highway patrol, intern lieutenant governor. When they were checking my background they talked to my parents. My dad freaked out until he found out it was just security clearance stuff. He thought I was in major trouble. Really it does kinda sound like my behavior was in question.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
btw
i still smile today being dear ol dad made many a part on those precious sr71's as well as shuttle main engine work out of rockwell
as soon as i decided to follow his foot steps
conversations truly bonded us in sweet ways with varied projects we chat about over coffee
we only shared work on 2 projects
those b1b's and f18's

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the Hotel California post. One of my favorite songs. Don't get me started on what it's about. Just thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hello, Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving!

link   

Originally posted by sawman
I really don't care about the consequences. I signed so many papers, got a background check for the top secret clearance and NATO clearance . My dad was an attorney, state rep, state senator, director of the highway patrol, intern lieutenant governor. When they were checking my background they talked to my parents. My dad freaked out until he found out it was just security clearance stuff. He thought I was in major trouble. Really it does kinda sound like my behavior was in question.

just had my sis go through this with my niece joining the marines in intell...yup.

link   
reply to post by sawman

Yeah it's a deep song

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I had a great relationship with my father also. He was LIVID when he found out what I signed. Well he was right. The crap I signed YEARS ago has came back to haunt many times.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Look I am really interested if anyone has ever heard of TACIT RAINBOW. It was an aircraft capable of taking off from the ground, reaching escape velocity, entering space at will and returning back into the atmosphere. It was said that it could be over China in less than 40 minutes. I personally saw it refueled in less than 40 minutes. Really, has anyone been a part of this?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If anyone is interested the paperwork that came across my desk was that the ATF could travel at speeds in xcess of mach 6. I can't verify this, but that's what the paper work said. I'm probably going to get my rear kicked for this.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
google makes a great read on the tacit rainbow
looks like it never as a project qualified and it was cancelled

this was to leave earth's gravity?
google portrays this to of been a within gravity missle

i know my dad worked on a project out of rockwell that was a plane for shuttle replacement
forget the project name though

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
TACIT RAINBOW was renamed, but I can't remember what it was called. I went into epitaxial deposition after div 1 was sold to Raytheon. I do know that the test flights were successful, but later on the Russians recovered a vehicle that looked like TACIT. It apparently crashed somewhere in an ocean off Russia.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join