Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Blowback:The IDF and Hamas.

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Video

Ben Swann takes a look at the history between Hamas and the Israeli army.Hamas did not start out as a terrorist organization it was turn into one with the support of the IDF.
edit on 113030p://2726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)
edit on 113030p://2826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)
edit on 113030p://2926 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)
edit on 113030p://3026 by mike dangerously because: youtube link won't work.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hamas is the current incarnation of the PLO.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
hamas is a political party and was democratically elected by the people.

but since fighting to overthrow a military occupation is terrorism according the msm and the west, that's what everybody believes.

coincidentally, the nazi's called the maquis french resistance terrorists too.

and the english branded the ira terrorists because they didn't want to bow to a queen that is from an entirely different country.

did hamas commit acts that are considered terrorism, probably, but i wouldn't call them a terrorist group because i'm not in hamas or know anybody in hamas.

and i'm not going to believe something because wolf blitzer told me.

i would also argue that having 15 unseen drones flying 24/7 over your city, armed with flir and 100lbs hellfire missiles and not knowing if you're going to be vaporized next is more terrifying to a person than a home made rocket that has more of a chance hitting guatemala than hitting you.

if you kill innocent people or know that you will most likely kill innocent people, then you are a terrorist. it doesn't matter if you're american, israeli or muslim.
edit on 20-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
here is the video...

new topics

top topics

join