posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
Gilad Sharon, the son of former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon, has called for Israel to 'flatten' Gaza as the US flattened the Japanese
city of Hiroshima in 1945 with an atomic bomb.
Writing in The Jerusalem Post Sharon, an activist for the opposition Kadima party, said: “The residents of Gaza are not innocent, they elected
Hamas. The Gazans aren’t hostages; they chose this freely, and must live with the consequences.
He further said :
- We need to flatten entire neighborhoods in Gaza. Flatten all of Gaza. The Americans didn’t stop with Hiroshima–the Japanese weren’t
surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too
- There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing. Then they’d really call for a ceasefire
- The images from Gaza might be unpleasant – but victory would be swift, and the lives of our soldiers and civilians spared
- Either the Gazans and their infrastructure are made to pay the price, or we reoccupy the entire Gaza Strip. Otherwise there will be no decisive
victory. And we’re running out of time – we must achieve victory quickly. This needs to end quickly – with a bang, not a whimper
- If the government isn't prepared to go all the way on this, it will mean reoccupying the entire Gaza Strip. Not a few neighbourhoods in the
suburbs, as with Cast Lead, but the entire Strip, like in Defensive Shield, so that rockets can no longer be fired
I call this is ' Israeli Extremism ' . Lock them up .