It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RANT: My One Stop Reply To More Posts Than I Can Count.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Really??? Really???

No... wait... REALLY???

I feel so much better now.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It's good that you got all that off your chest.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You are not serious!

You have got to be kidding me!

Oh no!...the same worn out fear-mongering thread...again!

(That is my one-stop reply to some posts)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

OK...name the post that drove you to post this rant...you own us that much Heff.....

Des

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well I can sum it all up with one question.

(couldn't resist.. I just made that this week for a class project
)

I feel your pain..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Really??? Really???

No... wait... REALLY???

I feel so much better now.

~Heff

You gotta be kidding me. Not for nothing, am I right?

CJ

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

This is a cumulative "really"!

You have no idea what it's like when I realize the way my therapist looks at me when I am pacing in her office screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.. SUN DOGS ARE NOT NIBURU!!!"

On the upside - each time this happens I get new pills.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I was following that latest thread....It deserved it's own rant....upside, some cool pics of sun dogs...

Des

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The real lesson to learn is not to figure out how to educate the entire world that sun dogs are not Nibiru... but how to live at peace in a world where people think sun dogs are Nibiru.

Best of luck.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am doing a minus count on this in reply to too many posts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- missed one.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Better now.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Imagine how you'll feel the day your therapist gets angry right along with you and suggests you all just call a short break to check online and see what else has been said recently.

Just when ya think things can get crazier, you find an even deeper rabbit hole to fall into. So don't worry, be happy! Tomorrow is bound to be worse which gives all the more reason to enjoy the moment.

(disappears down a hole before someone calls Fudd out with a shotgun)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

This is a cumulative "really"!

You have no idea what it's like when I realize the way my therapist looks at me when I am pacing in her office screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.. SUN DOGS ARE NOT NIBURU!!!"

On the upside - each time this happens I get new pills.

~Heff

I would imagine after your rant when she looks at you in all honesty and says, "But they can't ALL be sun dogs Heff" is when your mind really starts to reel...

CJ
edit on 20-11-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

Easier said than done. what is one to do when the OP of said thread, is convinced the photo they posted is Nibiru...yet won't acknowledge the pics of many...many...many sun dogs posted as replies.....showing his pic is none other than another sun dog. Walking away from said thread, caused me peace of mind....

Des

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Really??? Really???

No... wait... REALLY???

This fits nicely with the look on Daryl's face...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The honest truth... I am about 90% positive that I talked my shrink into joining ATS. Usually in our sessions I bring up things that the news hasn't covered yet and she always writes them down - presumably to show me that I am delusional at a later date. Only, instead, she ends up saying "How did you know about that 4 days before CNN did???" So I tell her about ATS.

Hey, Doc, if you're reading this...WHO'S THE CRAZY ONE NOW???

Oh, and I need a refill on those pills with the V in them. This rant is proof of that.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

(disappears down a hole before someone calls Fudd out with a shotgun)

Found you!

JK.......

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Nice tatt you had done on you Kdog......

Des

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

SUN DOGS ARE NOT NIBURU!!!

Really??? Do you have a source for that?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

As it so happens, I do. The definitive proof is here.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by kdog1982

Nice tatt you had done on you Kdog......

Des

A warning sign to keep those wabbits out of my hole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join