It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to this: Papa John and His Anger at Obama Ruining his Business

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Whoa...you are putting this in some context now...as if every republican president since 1913 didn't have an opportunity to change WW's policies...sure...

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thats great all those pictures you show us but how bout instead of PROPAGANDA you stick to the facts and present why Obamas new rules would not destroy his company ? I know your gonna attack me and call me a conservative , even though im not ...SO very VERY Liberal of you

Ah, yes, the pre-emptive attack. How thoughtful of you. Raising his pizza price by 14 cents would keep him as rich or richer than he is today. Funny isn't it Papa's stock went up by a third during the first 4 years of Obama's presidency.

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Whoa...you are putting this in some context now...as if every republican president since 1913 didn't have an opportunity to change WW's policies...sure...

CJ

And still, you obviously don't know that CONGRESS is the only one who can repeal laws such as the Federal Reserve Act...

Not to mention that you don't understand that these MEGA RICH people, known as the Feds, have had almost 100 years to corrupt our political process, and pretty much every aspect of our society...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh, so we've never had a republican dominated congress in the last 100 years?

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Ah, yes, the pre-emptive attack. How thoughtful of you. Raising his pizza price by 14 cents would keep him as rich or richer than he is today. Funny isn't it Papa's stock went up by a third during the first 4 years of Obama's presidency.

CJ

Yeah, perhaps it is very funny to you that more, and more Americans probably had to resort to eating pizza instead of eating more healthy because of Obama and Democrats...

That's without mentioning that Papa John's also has stores in like 23 other countries...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Oh, so we've never had a republican dominated congress in the last 100 years?

CJ

Wow...humm, do you know who keeps being in charge of most of the economy in Vegas to this day?...

When you put what essentially is a mafia in charge of a country you think that it is easy to get them out?...

Not to mention that REPUBLICANS have had tried to do just that and have been warning Americans against the Feds, such as Senator Barry Goldwater, Congressman Charles August Lindbergh Sr, Congressman Louis Thomas McFadden, etc.

Only SOME Democrats were against the Feds, but the mayority were Republicans, and they warned people as much as they could...

Quotes On Banking and the Federal Reserve System FRAUD

"The entire taxing and monetary systems are hereby placed under the U.C.C. (Uniform Commercial Code)." -- The Federal Tax Lien Act of 1966

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." -- Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."-- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States." -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AZ)

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." -- James A. Garfield, President of the United States

"Banks lend by creating credit. (ledger-entry credit, monetized debt) They create the means of payment out of nothing." -- Ralph M. Hawtrey, Secretary of the British Treasury

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business." -- Buckminster Fuller

"Every Congressman, every Senator knows precisely what causes inflation...but can't, [won't] support the drastic reforms to stop it [repeal of the Federal Reserve Act] because it could cost him his job." -- Robert A. Heinlein, Expanded Universe

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

"The regional Federal Reserve banks are not government agencies. ...but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations." -- Lewis vs. United States, 680 F. 2d 1239 9th Circuit 1982

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers." -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"Some [Most] people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions. They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers." -- Congressional Record 12595-12603 -- Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

"[Every circulating FRN] represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve system." -- Money Facts, House Banking and Currency Committee

"...the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to 45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [federal reserve] banks." -- Eustace Mullins

"As soon as Mr. Roosevelt took office, the Federal Reserve began to buy government securities at the rate of ten million dollars a week for 10 weeks, and created one hundred million dollars in new [checkbook] currency, which alleviated the critical famine of money and credit, and the factories started hiring people again." -- Eustace Mullins

"By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft." -- British Lord John Maynard Keynes (the father of 'Keynesian Economics' which our nation now endures) in his book "THE ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES OF THE PEACE" (1920).

"These 12 corporations together cover the whole country and monopolize and use for private gain every dollar of the public currency..." -- Mr. Crozier of Cincinnati, before Senate Banking and Currency Committee - 1913

www.barefootsworld.net...

edit on 22-11-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by toltecnightmare
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men are created equal;"

The Declaration of Independance...a simple paper that the rich have all lost sight of in their pursuit of becoming kings themselves: The very things our founders declared independance against. This was supposed to be a land where all men could live like kings if they so chose to, as long as they do their part to uphold the liberties of the people who are less fortunate than they. Instead all they say is that they will leave the country with their businesses if their taxes are raised, beecause business will become unaffordable (meaning, they will have less wealth for themselves, to build their elaborate castles). When politicians bitch about ostricizing these select few by making them pay the same percentage into society as everyone else, someone should be obligated, in our media, to point out to the rest of the nation that they have lost sight of these powerful and meaningful words. All of the words were selected carefully for a purpose.
I want to see Mr. Papa John making pizzas before he crawls up onto his soapbox to proclaim anything!...and not a few, I want to see him put in a 14 houur shift, and get bitched at when payday comes about putting in too much overtime on the books. Then, I will consider this subhuman my equal....

Yes... all men(and women) are CREATED EQUAL... the key word there is CREATED. What you do after that is on you. Again... we are all CREATED equal... but that doesn't mean that we will all have equal results. That is what freedom is. If I use my freedom responsibly and am successful as a result, and you misuse your freedom and are a failure as a result, then I don't owe you a damn thing. Your revisionist, progressive interpretation of the Declaration is laughable.
edit on 22-11-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Papa Jerk's pizza is crap...he doesn't need to worry about Obamacare ruining his business...his product will do that for him.

I hate Obamacare...I despise being told I have to buy a product with my money. If the Prez wanted healthcare for everyne, he should have made a single payer system but tittie babies would have cried about that too. Instead, he created a capitalist system where profit for a private corporation is still at the heart of people's health...in this case it happens to be the insurance companies and their security backers on Wall Street.

Folks are going to get sick and die. It is natural and it is unavoidable. No one wants it to happen and it's terrible when it does but the fantasy of "extending" life for everyone is actually pretty insane. No one can afford it...so the healthcare companies will bleed everyone to make sure they stay profitable. That is a fact.

Maybe if we were all more "Christ-like" we wouldn't have a for profit healthcare system where money decides if you live or die...but we are not and the system we have is all about the money...period.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He's only upset because Obamacare means hes going to need to revise his shoddy feudal-style business model. He might even have to put his home remodeling plans (installing a drawbridge, stocking his moat with the Loch Ness monster, vats of boiling pitch at the parapets) on hold. I hear he recently wised-up and piped down a bit.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

CJ

Yeah, perhaps it is very funny to you that more, and more Americans probably had to resort to eating pizza instead of eating more healthy because of Obama and Democrats...

That's without mentioning that Papa John's also has stores in like 23 other countries...

Don't let your emotions get the better of you. Pointing out the guy's stock tripled in 4 years of obama as president should mean something to the capitalist in you. Then again, it surprises me not when a business flourishes during Obama's presidency you still say he has ruined the economy. That's what's funny.

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well, at least you admit republicans are useless in congress. Lot's of warning people and no change. Why not? Why are republicans so ineffectual? It must make you upset the idiot libtards dominate everything. Ironic that Wall St and the Bankers are mostly conservatives. Seems like they enjoy money and the Fed just fine.

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Don't let your emotions get the better of you. Pointing out the guy's stock tripled in 4 years of obama as president should mean something to the capitalist in you. Then again, it surprises me not when a business flourishes during Obama's presidency you still say he has ruined the economy. That's what's funny.

CJ

Riiight, and the fact that he has businesses in 23 other countries, and many Americans went without jobs and had to live off fast food, and food stamps more than ever before says nothing about Obama and his policies...

You are the one allowing your emotions get the better of you...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The banksters who own the Feds are INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE who really don't care about any particular country...

BTW, there are very FEW real Republicans in the Republican Party, in case you didn't know, and that's thanks to what you call "libtards" and the left in general...

How fast people like you forget that those who control an economy control EVERYTHING in that nation...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Yes... all men(and women) are CREATED EQUAL... the key word there is CREATED. What you do after that is on you. Again... we are all CREATED equal... but that doesn't mean that we will all have equal results. That is what freedom is. If I use my freedom responsibly and am successful as a result, and you misuse your freedom and are a failure as a result, then I don't owe you a damn thing. Your revisionist, progressive interpretation of the Declaration is laughable.

Trust me, it is to no avail, most of those responding here and who are in favor of Obama do not know what FREEDOM means, and don't even care for it as long as they live in a nanny state...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The real reason why Papa John is going out of business is because his pizza tastes like cardboard. If he would sell real NY pizza, he would make a fortune.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
doesn't that guy have his own island ?

time to take care of your employees john

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The banksters who own the Feds are INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE who really don't care about any particular country...

BTW, there are very FEW real Republicans in the Republican Party, in case you didn't know, and that's thanks to what you call "libtards" and the left in general...

How fast people like you forget that those who control an economy control EVERYTHING in that nation...

Got it. So it isn't the "left" as in the left in the US. It is the international "left". The one you can pin blame on all day without identifying who they are. Again, nice to see you acknowledge the republican party is dead and
has done nothing for the American people in 100 years. At least we agree on something.

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Trust me, it is to no avail, most of those responding here and who are in favor of Obama do not know what FREEDOM means, and don't even care for it as long as they live in a nanny state...

The best part of this post is that the OP is not in any way defending Obama, but keep those blinders on...it is doing wonders for your cause.

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Got it. So it isn't the "left" as in the left in the US. It is the international "left". The one you can pin blame on all day without identifying who they are. Again, nice to see you acknowledge the republican party is dead and
has done nothing for the American people in 100 years. At least we agree on something.

CJ

The Republican Party, when it was still Republican, tried as best as possible to slay the dragon the PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS put in power... The fact that DEMOCRATS have been also infiltrating the Republican party, known as "neo-cons" didn't help, neither does it help the fact that dumbed down Americans, like yourself, keep falling for the same lies of the left...

Yes, the Republican party has been corrupted, thanks to DEMOCRATS and the LEFT in general...

BTW, if you don't know who the left, and who has allowed for the United States and the world to be controlled by madmen look in a mirror...

Keep rejoicing, there is an old saying "stupid is as stupid does".

Einstein was right, the stupidity of mankind in general has no bound... To this day there are still people who fall for the lies of the left and think it was their idea...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The best part of this post is that the OP is not in any way defending Obama, but keep those blinders on...it is doing wonders for your cause.

CJ

the OP is implying with this thread that the mayority of small businesses are rich like Papa John, not to mention that it has to do with OBAMACARE, and the OP, in this case YOU, seems to be defending OBAMACARE hence YOU are defending OBAMA...

It is obvious you are the one with the blinds on...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join